Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fe3lz generated a random number between 1 and 8000 ... 1082!

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
BabyKagomeGirl
PsychoRabbitV2
BabyKagomeGirl

try your luck
Thank you, Psycho! emotion_hug

yup, enjoy lol, at the very least get them page prizes lol.

BabyKagomeGirl generated a random number between 1 and 8000 ... 387!

PsychoRabbitV2
BabyKagomeGirl
PsychoRabbitV2
BabyKagomeGirl

try your luck

rofl I will totally try! I wish you luck! 4laugh

I'm going to start my dailies. whee

Fe3lz generated a random number between 1 and 8000 ... 2552!

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
BabyKagomeGirl
PsychoRabbitV2
BabyKagomeGirl
PsychoRabbitV2
BabyKagomeGirl

try your luck

oh yeah well its here if you want it lol I was thinking about packing it in for the night soon, that beds a calling even though Im not so tired I know I need it.

BabyKagomeGirl generated a random number between 1 and 8000 ... 7006!

PsychoRabbitV2
BabyKagomeGirl
PsychoRabbitV2
BabyKagomeGirl
PsychoRabbitV2
BabyKagomeGirl

try your luck

oh yeah well its here if you want it lol I was thinking about packing it in for the night soon, that beds a calling even though Im not so tired I know I need it.
Are you forcing yourself to sleep at a good time? xd I have been doing that too!

Fe3lz generated a random number between 1 and 8000 ... 856!

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
BabyKagomeGirl
PsychoRabbitV2
BabyKagomeGirl
PsychoRabbitV2
BabyKagomeGirl

Are you forcing yourself to sleep at a good time? xd I have been doing that too!

I was sleeping earlyer and earlyer but to day I blew that and stayed up later then I wanted to lol, damn manga

BabyKagomeGirl generated a random number between 1 and 8000 ... 5807!

PsychoRabbitV2
BabyKagomeGirl
PsychoRabbitV2
BabyKagomeGirl
PsychoRabbitV2
BabyKagomeGirl

I was sleeping earlyer and earlyer but to day I blew that and stayed up later then I wanted to lol, damn manga
Which manga is the culprit? rofl

Fe3lz generated a random number between 1 and 8000 ... 2296!

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
BabyKagomeGirl
PsychoRabbitV2
BabyKagomeGirl
PsychoRabbitV2
BabyKagomeGirl

Which manga is the culprit? rofl

I started reading Gun x Clover, but there was another one I could spell it let alone say it without looking even then Im not sure but I read all the chapters they had.

BabyKagomeGirl generated a random number between 1 and 8000 ... 6282!

PsychoRabbitV2

I started reading Gun x Clover, but there was another one I could spell it let alone say it without looking even then Im not sure but I read all the chapters they had.
I haven't heard of the first one, but I'm sure both were good if you couldn't even stop. 3nodding

Chisio-chan generated a random number between 1 and 8000 ... 3982!

Dammit!'s Wife

Fanged Scrapper

17,125 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Why not?

I love your avi, by the way. heart

Fe3lz generated a random number between 1 and 8000 ... 4943!

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
BabyKagomeGirl
PsychoRabbitV2

I haven't heard of the first one, but I'm sure both were good if you couldn't even stop. 3nodding
yep they were good, I needed something because netflix wouldnt work for me tonight

BabyKagomeGirl generated a random number between 1 and 8000 ... 1813!

PsychoRabbitV2
BabyKagomeGirl
PsychoRabbitV2

yep they were good, I needed something because netflix wouldnt work for me tonight
eek What was wrong with it? Like the videos wouldn't load?

canarykidd generated a random number between 1 and 8000 ... 7512!

Anxious Fairy

Anxious Regular

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mera D
skateboard_psycho
Mera D
skateboard_psycho
Mera D

Agreed XD But we can continue it here!

Scribbles as in writing, i can only do abstract art ;D Been writing a novel lately but it's my first time so i have a lot of work to do on it. Haha all my old regular folks are gone now... crying LOL OMG "T or D boys and Girls WELCOME!!" you have no idea how nostalgic you just made me feel ahahah. Nah i don't play zomg anymore, all the good stuff is on my old account so i kinda ceebs starting over xD And also zomg was my s**t about four years ago so i've moved on since then xD The gold amount it gives is lame now cos of inflation crying I wonder what else there is to do on Gaia...
Well you know the daily chance got fixed to sorta meet the inflation, I wonder if admin have or will do that with zomg and other games? *shrug* Aunno man, I was never big in gaming anyway, not unless it's a FPS. wink haha. Aunno what they are doing... Thry recently made a new site you know? Tentacl.com, basically an adult Gaia. Nudity and other stuff is applauded. *shrug again* If that's your thing the layout/feel is very similar.

Yeah that's true, but i don't think they've done anything to zomg yet. Best game atm is probably dumpster dive LOL OMG same here LOL combat arms and shiz yeah? ;D Yeah i heard about that site a while back actually, went to check it out but it was pretty shoddy... and i prefer kiddy Gaia xD Have you had a look yet?
Dumpster Dive. xd Yes, actually, I was convinced to make an account... sweatdrop Fortunately after awkwardly gawking at breasticles and genitalia from the shadows of the forums (with and occasional ignored post) some sense got shocked into me. Kiddy Gaia for me too.

Bahaha xD It'll be interesting to see if it actually gets popular in the future...

What FPS games do you play?
Hahaha. xd CoD mostly... There's another fun one called Sniper where you are a sniper. Hahaha. What system you got? Man, you just wanna pm instead? xd

Sir Tooky generated a random number between 1 and 8000 ... 3686!

Rainbow Genius

11,575 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Sir Tooky generated a random number between 1 and 8000 ... 7855!

Rainbow Genius

11,575 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items