Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarcastic Demigod

So, I've recently gone through a bunch of crap with a bad relationship (that's finished) and I've come to realize that, with that drama...I was using food to make myself feel better. I had been exercising and eating better and losing weight at a good pace. I got out of that habit and slowly started to gain that weight back and then some. Now that that relationship is over and I'm feeling much better about myself and my life...I need to get back on track.

It's hard, though, and I find that having the motivation to get up off my a** is very hard. I need someone to go along with me on this journey. Someone I can talk to, exchange recipes and workouts with and just...be there for each other.

I also have an old guild I'd kind of like to resurrect. It was geared towards those seeking to loose weight and has 28 members...though some might not be interested in it anymore or have left Gaia. So if you'd be interested in maybe helping me out with that, let me know. My idea for it has shifted from a weight loss guild to more of a healthy living guild. That way more than just those who need/want to loose weight can join and feel welcomed.

A bit about me
I'm female and 28. I live in Ohio, so I'm in the est time zone. Recently out of a bad relationship (read above). I have a lot of weight to lose. Like...a lot. It's an embarrassing amount. I feel horrible for ever letting myself get this far up in weight. If any of you are interested in the guild and getting it going, let me know. Maybe if we click we can work on getting it into shape and reopen it.

EDIT: Even though I'm looking for weight loss buddies...I'm not going to accept a random friend request. Let's talk some first, yeah?

Sparkly Duck

I'd join you. I've been losing weight the past couple of months through basically no effort(AKA just watching what I eat 4 times out of 5, yeah a little more weak willed than 9 / 10). I need some motivation to keep making use of this gym membership anyways.

Sarcastic Demigod

Compound Me
I'd join you. I've been losing weight the past couple of months through basically no effort(AKA just watching what I eat 4 times out of 5, yeah a little more weak willed than 9 / 10). I need some motivation to keep making use of this gym membership anyways.
I've done the same, actually. Ever since work started back up (I work at a school) it's been easier to not eat as much. When I was at home this summer, it was pretty bad (the tail end of the relationship...though I do admit that the relationship isn't 100% to blame...I take it too). I was eating a lot. Since August, though, I've lost almost 5 pounds (last I weighed myself...which was over a week ago). And that was just by watching what I eat and drinking more water.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me and we can talk more. <3

Sarcastic Demigod

I need workout buddies myself.....
I would totally be down for this. We could just have a nice little group and talk about healthy things and s**t. I'm down. Ahaha.
I would be down for that. I just finished a 30 day ab and squatt challenge that was pretty awesome. And just started a 30 day cardio challenge if anyone would like to do it too. I

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
you know I've tried work out buddies in real life ,but they always bail on me the first week of trying to work out. It would be nice to have someone who just didn't ..bail on me
I've recently become interested in anything and everything to feel healthier and shed the pounds.
I started working out to Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, but had to stop temporarily due to bad ankles and improper workout shoes.

It's been two weeks, and I feel like poop because I can't take the chance until I get the right shoes!

Once I get those shoes back, I am definitely game to be a part of a community of people "kicking me in the a**" to get motivated!

Sarcastic Demigod

YourRoyalEpicness

Dewdrops at Dawn

originalarock

xtigsx

The Chelrose

Oh! I am so sorry I never responded to any of you guys. I was in such a horrible mood yesterday that I didn't feel like doing much of anything until later on in the day and then I was distracted by RPing. =P Which is what today has been filled with...RPing and Chinese food run (bad, I know...but it's so yummy!).

So if any of you are still interested...maybe we can get to know each other a bit more? I'm going to add a small blurb, to the first post, about myself...but if you guys want to talk in here or through PM then just shoot me one or quote me.

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hi! I am definitely interested in this! I have got a whole lot of pounds to lose and my motivation is down to nothing pretty much. I have gained like upwards of 30 to 40 pounds ever since I graduated college and broke up with the ex. I've never been in a healthy weight range (even when I was little). Also I'm a female and also 28 smile

Sarcastic Demigod

MayaMage2
Hi! I am definitely interested in this! I have got a whole lot of pounds to lose and my motivation is down to nothing pretty much. I have gained like upwards of 30 to 40 pounds ever since I graduated college and broke up with the ex. I've never been in a healthy weight range (even when I was little). Also I'm a female and also 28 smile
Mayaaaa! *__________*
Someone I knoooooow. -wiggles excitedly-
MayaMage2

I know the feeling. After I graduated and got a desk job it has been so difficult to keep the weight off. I skyrocketed. I have also struggled with trying to get in the "healthy weight range" for my height.

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tangled Puppet
MayaMage2
Mayaaaa! *__________*
Someone I knoooooow. -wiggles excitedly-
lol yus! How are you dear?

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
originalarock
MayaMage2

I know the feeling. After I graduated and got a desk job it has been so difficult to keep the weight off. I skyrocketed. I have also struggled with trying to get in the "healthy weight range" for my height.
I think that every time i manage to lose 5 pounds I gain 15. It's frustrating.

Maybe we should try doing this all together. Like a biggest loser type thing where the one with the most weight lost after a certain amount of time gets a prize, be it gold or art a pet or an item or whatever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff