Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deathly Lover

40,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
So, I did file a ticket and the issue has been resolved for me. However, this is still a major issue that needs attention and I stand by placing it here rather than the bugs forum since the counter issue seems to be rather ignored there.

Thanks for the advice on filing a ticket! I encourage others to do the same and hopefully this will be addressed soon.

I'm going on a month of straight log ins and my Loyal counter still says I have to log in for the next 37 days. It's been like this for forever! I'd really like to access the shop since I'm online as much as I can be. It's been stuck at 37 days for over a month and I know I'm not the only one having this problem. Please Gaia! Fix this! I missed the lottery because of this.

Hoarding Hoarder

Try filing a ticket at the Help Center by clicking 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the site and then 'My Tickets'. If the page is being wonky, try this link. It helped me and from I've seen quite a few others with stuck counters to get them working again. It may take a couple days to get a response to note.

Anxious Gatekeeper

12,575 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mine was stuck on "2 days" for at least three weeks. There seems to be some sort of bug with the counter. I hope they fix it soon.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
Despite being on every day for about 3 months, I JUST got the 60 days achievement and I still don't have access to Loyal's Bazaar. My counter seems to be going down though. Guess I'll wait 14 days to make sure I actually get access.

Deathly Lover

40,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Bee Movie Suit
Try filing a ticket at the Help Center by clicking 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the site and then 'My Tickets'. If the page is being wonky, try this link. It helped me and from I've seen quite a few others with stuck counters to get them working again. It may take a couple days to get a response to note.

Thank you!

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Magically Clueless
Despite being on every day for about 3 months, I JUST got the 60 days achievement and I still don't have access to Loyal's Bazaar. My counter seems to be going down though. Guess I'll wait 14 days to make sure I actually get access.
I'm pretty sure you have to have 70/90 days login. Even if you just got that achievement you still wont have another 10 days until you qualify for entry.

Shameless Dog

Tell me about it. I got in two months ago, after being stuck at anywhere between 7 to 12 days on that fluctuating counter for two months.

I didn't file a ticket or anything or got help, but it did end up fixing itself. Also, after being back online more or less every day since April, I just FINALLY got the 60 day achievement a few days ago. What a laugh. rolleyes

Gambino Lover

I was stuck on three days for almost a month. Best part was that it changed sometimes to two days, to then reverse to three.

That was terribly stupid.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
dreamsk
Magically Clueless
I'm pretty sure you have to have 70/90 days login. Even if you just got that achievement you still wont have another 10 days until you qualify for entry.

the thing is, i've been on every single day for 90 days in the LEAST.
i should have been in by now.

Also, the achievements are pretty broken in that regard.

Tipsy Smoker

File. a. ticket.

Deathly Lover

40,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I did actually file a ticket, so hopefully I hear back. I encourage everyone else to do the same. I hope they fix the counter at some point though. confused

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Magically Clueless
dreamsk
Magically Clueless

emotion_drool I was fortunate not to have any problems getting the 180 login achievement. I hope your counter gets fixed.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
dreamsk
Magically Clueless
dreamsk
Magically Clueless

emotion_drool I was fortunate not to have any problems getting the 180 login achievement. I hope your counter gets fixed.

thanks, i hope so too. :c
i'm not going to file a ticket unless my counter stops going down. it seems to be fine at the moment.

Deathly Lover

40,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Magically Clueless
dreamsk
Magically Clueless
dreamsk
Magically Clueless

thanks, i hope so too. :c
i'm not going to file a ticket unless my counter stops going down. it seems to be fine at the moment.

Make sure you file if you don't get in soon though. I did and they promptly fixed the issue. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff