Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Girl

♫ Sᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ʀᴀʀᴇ ♫
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's quite nice of you!

I've got classes to attend, but I'll stick around to chat every once in a while! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Girl-Crazy Gaian

M4deline
Useless Knowledge Part 1:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know that jeans trousers were made to last long without washing them?
Jeans were designed for workers, working in hard and dirty environments where other material trousers were easy to damage.
It's actually true that when you buy new pair of jeans you should wear them as long as possible before the first wash - especially new design jeans, coloring and shading process highly damaging the material making the trousers easier to tear while washing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than that I am bored...
Anyone would like to talk with me? emo

User Image
Give me your panties please!

I have heard the owner of Levi Jeans has never washed a pair of jeans he has worn! whee

I do have a pair of never-washed jeans actually I wear when doing stuff such as gardening, changing the oil for my car, etc. It looks pretty sweet! Need to get a pic of it up! x)

Winged Wolf

PookySocks
Ronin~Wing
o hi c:

User Image

Hello! ^^

That gift! Thank you so much! x)

Your generousity! heart

How are you?
They went up in price and I know you wanted one so >w<
I try B)

Girl-Crazy Gaian

Ronin~Wing
How are you?
I try B)

User Image

I'm grrrrrrrrrreat! How about yourself!

-Checks MP- Oh dears. x) But regardless of market value, this item will definitely be a soulbound one for me (Why hasn't Gaia implemented the option to personally soulbound items yet???). ^^

Winged Wolf

PookySocks
Ronin~Wing
How are you?
I try B)

User Image

I'm grrrrrrrrrreat! How about yourself!

-Checks MP- Oh dears. x) But regardless of market value, this item will definitely be a soulbound one for me (Why hasn't Gaia implemented the option to personally soulbound items yet???). ^^

I am doing well n-n
Probably because people would misuse it lol

Girl-Crazy Gaian

Ronin~Wing
I am doing well n-n

User Image

Oh true! Plus I can only imagine the amount of users who would file "Omg, I was drunk, Gaia please halp me unsoulbound!" tickets. sweatdrop

I like your current avi. Pretty sweet look! whee

Girl-Crazy Gaian

Iady brown

♫ Sᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ʀᴀʀᴇ ♫
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's quite nice of you!

I've got classes to attend, but I'll stick around to chat every once in a while! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Thank you! Good luck in those classes! gaia_angelleft

Demonic Prophet

11,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

Perfect Animal

Hello brain lovers! <3

Winged Wolf

PookySocks
Ronin~Wing
I am doing well n-n

User Image

Oh true! Plus I can only imagine the amount of users who would file "Omg, I was drunk, Gaia please halp me unsoulbound!" tickets. sweatdrop

I like your current avi. Pretty sweet look! whee

Yeah or people being like "O hey can I borrow x item?" and then soulbinding it :/
Thanks, I actually made it for the pants...I wanted them to recolor this item in black soooooo bad xD
The avi turned out so good (to me at least) that I saved it ._.

Practical Lover

PookySocks

Yes please!
Actually would love to see that!

Useless Fact Number 2

Did you know that cheese can't actually go bad?
To make a cheese you need to use bacteria which technically making the cheese bad as it is, then thou the maturing process bacterias slowly consuming the milk proteins in the cheese.
Cheese can change the taste during the maturing process, to the point it is not pleasant to eat (could make you sick but not ill) but is still not going bad and if needed could be consumed sweatdrop
Many cheese experts actually prefer over-matured cheese taste over normal matured, as it is getting more sharp and acid in texture. I just find that weird...

Girl-Crazy Gaian

Ronin~Wing
Yeah or people being like "O hey can I borrow x item?" and then soulbinding it :/
Thanks, I actually made it for the pants...I wanted them to recolor this item in black soooooo bad xD
The avi turned out so good (to me at least) that I saved it ._.

User Image

I love that feel of putting together a good enough avi to save! Definitely worth saving! whee

Invisible Millionaire

Psst pooky, Those look pretty sexy <3

Witty Genius

10,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
PSST POOKY, I SENT GNOMEY HERE.

Friendly Millionaire

28,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200