Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Noob

sexually active

crying
crying
crying

I got my period though
thank God
i'm not ready for a kid financially or healthwise. At all.
With the meds I'm on, I'd have a child with likely fatal birth defects, if it wouldn't be a miscarriage or stillborn. And would likely land me in the hospital. So I'd pretty much have to get an abortion. At least at this point in my life.

And as much as I understand and agree that sometimes an abortion is necessary, I STILL 100% believe that it's ending a potential life and is a horrible thing to have to do. And should be avoided at all costs.

Sparkly Bunny

Tru
I was pro choice before
But idk anymore

Feral Phantom

no what are you doing are you trying to start a debate this thread will blow up with other people's opinions if you do that gonk

Shaggy Humorist

GHOST OF CB
User Image
you're back qq

Alien Prophet

I haven't had a scare before.
User Image

Kawaii Kitten

I am glad things worked out. I am pro-choice in the general sense, but I don't know if I could go through with it personally, even if my life was at risk.

IRL Noob

oBun
Tru
I was pro choice before
But idk anymore
I'm pro-choice... I just really REALLY think it's a last resort & should be treated as such. And avoided if it's not an absolute necessity.
Like. If there's ANY other feasible option, it should be taken above abortion, imo. Buuuuuttttt, I'm not going to judge if someone deems it "necessary". I don't know the intimacies of their personal situations.
I just personally would still feel like I was killing my potential child. No matter what. And even if I needed to, I'd mourn the s**t out of that lost potential child.
Especially with my boyfriend, I NEVER want to EVER have to abort a potential child of ours.
Dormire
GHOST OF CB
User Image
you're back qq
User ImageUntil Halloween. Then the Ghost of CB will be gone forever!

Shaggy Humorist

GHOST OF CB
Nooo don't leaveeeee stay until Christmas pls safdgfhgk _(:'C_

IRL Noob

harpsdesire
I am glad things worked out. I am pro-choice in the general sense, but I don't know if I could go through with it personally, even if my life was at risk.
That's pretty much how I feel.
I mean, I'd do it if I had to, but only because of the GINORMOUS risk to the unborn child because of my meds.
otherwise, I'd never be able to go through with it.
but I've heard enough horror stories about methotrexate babies to never ever ever let a potential child of mine go through that. ._.

but if it wasn't for that, i don't think i could actually convince myself that it's the right choice for me ever.
Dormire
GHOST OF CB
Nooo don't leaveeeee stay until Christmas pls safdgfhgk _(:'C_
User Image Only if you'll be my christmas present redface

Kawaii Kitten

Katsu Shunu
harpsdesire
That's pretty much how I feel.
I mean, I'd do it if I had to, but only because of the GINORMOUS risk to the unborn child because of my meds.
otherwise, I'd never be able to go through with it.
but I've heard enough horror stories about methotrexate babies to never ever ever let a potential child of mine go through that. ._.

but if it wasn't for that, i don't think i could actually convince myself that it's the right choice for me ever.

OMG that would be a horrible position to be in. Time to double up on protection.

Widower

Benevolent Gatekeeper

I'm never having kids...it will be an act of some god if I do cause I'm taking every damn precaution including celibacy!

Shaggy Humorist

GHOST OF CB
Of course. redface
My birthday's at Christmas too (actually Dec. 20th but planning to celebr8 it together with Christmas)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff