Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Gaia...

I--I have to say, I am speechless. Completely and utterly speechless.

You went from 10 announcements on Monday to 9 announcements on Tuesday to 4 announcements yesterday and only 3 announcements today (check the Announcements forum if you don't believe me).

I never actually thought I'd see the day when we'd have LESS than 5 announcements again. I mean, we hadn't seen less than 5 announcements in a single day since January/February!

Please, keep it like this. Not spamming us with announcements is good. Having less than 5 announcements a day is good.

(of course, I realize the night's not over yet here in PST and they could very well release 1-2 more announcements between now and midnight, but I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that there actually is no more announcements queued to go out tonight)

EDIT: Well, make that 4 announcements now. But it's unlikely they'll go anywhere past 5 announcements before midnight, so let's hope that last announcement really is the last one for tonight

Professional Cat

still waiting for that apology announcement though

It's a step forward in the right direction I suppose. smile

Hoarding Hoarder

Was about to make a thread about this. It's a start, and it's a start in the right direction.

I enjoy seeing 1-2 announcements listing all the new CS items and deals instead of each item having an individual announcement. It's almost like a weight off our shoulders.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Im so excited about this and hoping it stays! x] <3

Original Gaian

:O the bubble by my avatar is gonna go away and not always say "10 Announcements"? Whaaaaaaaat??

Dapper Noob

It's probably just a lull while they deal with the current issue. I should hope there are some serious staff meetings going on at their offices the past few days.
I hope it doesn't get jinxed. Anyway, I'll be more convinced nearer the end of the month.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
emotion_kirakira CS digest please!

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Pewpewkachu
It's probably just a lull while they deal with the current issue. I should hope there are some serious staff meetings going on at their offices the past few days.

This. lol

Mega Shopper

39,200 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I wouldn't get my hopes so high. Before you know it, we'll be going back to 10 Announcements per day.

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

They reverted to this a few times actually in the past month or two, let's just hope it stays like this, yeah?

Lonely Elder

I was very close to making this thread yesterday. I noticed it during work on Wednesday that there were few announcements. Thank you Gaia.

Shameless Heckler

14,225 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
I didn't know gaia could count that low anymore. It's been a while I hope this keeps up, I barely look at the announcements so it's nice to not have to click through 10+ announcements. The ones that constantly remind me of a sale is a waste or if an item is leaving the shop I don't need to hear it 20 times.

Wheezing Member

Now if only they could somehow prepare these announcements ahead of time,
so that LQIs are announced on time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out