Mezo Panda's Widow

Magical Bear

Kill them.

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Reply- Yes..I havent drank blood in such a long time...

and then stare away dreamily..

Diligent Informer

13,350 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Yudoku Shinfoni
EddieDeanofIgnorance
So?

If you're so sensitive about people pointing out your paleness then go outside every once in a while. rolleyes People point out my paleness all the time and I just quote random stuff from South Park episodes in which they made fun of gingers.

I am perfectly happy with my paleness.
Just caught off guard by it. Haven't been made fun of for it in years till today.
weird.

How exactly did they make fun of you? Most of the people who point out my paleness are just surprised that there exists people who refuse to go out in the sunlight.

Tasty Titan

14,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Waffles! 25
EddieDeanofIgnorance
Yudoku Shinfoni
EddieDeanofIgnorance
So?

If you're so sensitive about people pointing out your paleness then go outside every once in a while. rolleyes People point out my paleness all the time and I just quote random stuff from South Park episodes in which they made fun of gingers.

Just caught off guard by it. Haven't been made fun of for it in years till today.
weird.

How exactly did they make fun of you? Most of the people who point out my paleness are just surprised that there exists people who refuse to go out in the sunlight.

he said look at that white a** girl and pointed to my skin.
and then kept talking about it.

Tipsy Conversationalist

13,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
lol ikr that used to happen to me in hs, too bc my town was mainly A. American, hispanic or philippino.
but apparently that's not racist. rolleyes

Falcon8492's Waifu

Cold Human

31,875 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
Yudoku Shinfoni
Lied vom Tod
Fight them.

He only had one arm....I'd feel guilty beating him up
I wasn't being totally serious. sweatdrop
But making fun of someone for the color of their skin should never be acceptable...
Don't listen thou him it's sexy he's jelly lol

daysx's Waifu

Dangerous Grabber

bullshit. i wish i was pale. embrace it, modafoka!

Diligent Informer

13,350 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Yudoku Shinfoni
EddieDeanofIgnorance
Yudoku Shinfoni
EddieDeanofIgnorance
So?

weird.

he said look at that white a** girl and pointed to my skin.
and then kept talking about it.

That's when you roll with the punches and say "I know, I'm just so sexy you can't help but point."

Lonely Friend

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
******** em

Cleric

but pale people are kayout

Diligent Informer

13,350 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Queefinator 4000
EddieDeanofIgnorance
So?

You know that a lot of pale people ("myself included) can't tan, right?
Can't tan and won't tan are two completely different things. talk2hand

Also tanning is not the only pigmentation effect sunlight has on human skin. rolleyes Unless you lack the organelles that create vitamin D when exposed to sunlight, your skin will change color when exposed to sunlight for an extended period of time. Also sunburns stop you from being pale.

Big Noob

12,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
EddieDeanofIgnorance
Queefinator 4000
EddieDeanofIgnorance
So?

You know that a lot of pale people ("myself included) can't tan, right?
Can't tan and won't tan are two completely different things. talk2hand

Also tanning is not the only pigmentation effect sunlight has on human skin. rolleyes Unless you lack the organelles that create vitamin D when exposed to sunlight, your skin will change color when exposed to sunlight for an extended period of time. Also sunburns stop you from being pale.
yeah I know there is a difference.
I can't tan, and I know people who can't tan.
I burn after being in the sun for just an hour. When the burn fades, I'm still as pale as I was before. rolleyes
Stop acting like everyone is the same pft

Diligent Informer

13,350 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Queefinator 4000
When the burn fades, I'm still as pale as I was before. rolleyes

Whoever told you that sunburns promote tanning didn't know what they were talking about. And if you thought I was saying that sunburns cause tanning, then you need to review your English classes. Sunburns cause your skin to turn red, which is not a "pale" color. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff