User Image

Avast, me lovely little landlubbers! 'Tis I, yer fastidious cap'n Jet the Jolly, 'ere with me cabin boy Cygnus the Sullen! C'mon lad, give us a smile! Say "ahoy" ta the nice folks, Cygnus!

Why do I have to be a cabin boy? Why couldn't I have at least been the first mate?

ARHARHARHARHAR -- be ye daft, boy?! Who else 'round these parts do ye think ought to be swabbin' the deck aside from ye? Not me, surely. No, I've got no time fer cleanin'! I'm too busy huntin' fer treasure, ye see. I found this map and I suspect it's going to lead me straight towards some precious booty! You there, cabin boy! Start diggin' over there!

There's nothing to dig. You are literally pointing at nothing.

DON'T QUESTION YER CAP'N, OR I'LL HAVE YE FLOGGED. Or thrown overboard, or stuffed into a barrel -- I don't know, get creative. Anyway, go look under the floor boards. I hid something, I promise!

Sigh. All right. Let's pull these back and see what we find...

User Image

YAR HAR HAR HAR! Ye've discovered my amazin' Jolly Roger's Closet! I wanted to call it "Jolly Jet" but Cygnus thought it'd seem "pretentious" or whatever.

Also, it's not a closet. It's a little hole under the floor boards where you like to hide things.

All right, that's enough out of ye, ye scallywag! My astounding closet is so fully of treasures ye will hardly believe yer single remainin' eye! We've got beauties from across the sea, exotic looks and colorful garments perfect for you grog-swillin' and swashbucklin' lot. Just look at all those gorgeous items!

They are pretty impressive, I guess...

All right, Gaians! Ye know where to find this amazin' bounty! Set a course for La Victoire, where we hope ta see yer friendly face soon!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!