Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Explorer

I got on the subject of working at a daycare earlier today, and it reminded me of one of my all-time favorite moments when working with children.

The first warm day of the year Spring, and I decided to take off my big, bulky hoodie and go around in my t-shirt. Patting a little boy down for his nap and he notices something that's been hiding under a hoodie all winter.

"Ms. Kitten! You have...boobies?!"
"Well, yeah, honey, I'm a girl. That's what I have."
"*sigh* I don't have boobies. I just have polka-dots."

He was legitimately sad too.

tl;dr, I vocaroo'd it.

I miss working with children.

What's up, CB?

IRL Noob

dawwwwwwwww
that's super cute. i'm dying.

Salaim's Queen

Anxious Demigod

16,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Conventioneer 300
That is freaking cute. Uuuugggghhh adorable.

Interesting Dabbler

Can you really blame him? Boobs are great whee

Mega Vampire

thats ******** adorable lol

i love kids man

Sparkly Explorer

Katsu Shunu
dawwwwwwwww
that's super cute. i'm dying.

I know right?
That kid is like eight now. It makes me feel old. haha.

I knew his dad long before he was born (he was a band teacher and he hated orchestra which is what I was in, because he had to give up his band room for a period to let orchestra practice in a good room) and one day he got all mad at our orchestra teacher and I randomly exploded and actually found my voice and started defending orchestra lmao. So it killed his soul that I was his little boys favorite teacher. cool

Now his dad (and that boy) are like one of my closest friends haha.

Sparkly Explorer

BrizaDaermon
That is freaking cute. Uuuugggghhh adorable.
I know, right?

it's been like, literally almost five years since that happened. Actually over five years now. ;o

And I've worked with countless children, but that is the story that is always the one I share the most when it comes to daycare.

I guess the next one is when the large plastic container of spaghetti sauce fell off the food basket and landed on the little kid who's mom was a clean freak. XD

Machinery's Stud

Cat

26,975 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
That is just too cute and you also have a cute voice I swear I am not trying to be creepy

Sparkly Explorer

AnimeSNES

What's always REALLY SUPER AMUSING about this whole thing is compared to my other coworkers my breasts are pretty much non-existent. The only time I ever filled an A-cup bra was when I was pregnant myself. Otherwise, I literally can get by without wearing a bra (and do when I'm hanging out at home and sometimes I'll go and get dinner without one on depending on my shirt) and no one really notices. I am not well endowed in the breast department.

So when he was like "you have boobies?!" my first thought literally was like "well tiny ones yeah. president of the IBTC here!"

Sparkly Explorer

High Class Smut
Kids.
They make life interesting though.
Ramiele
High Class Smut
Kids.
They make life interesting though.

Ya I know.
I am not saying anything is wrong with being a kid, but their general misunderstanding of life/ their reaction when discovering how life works is funny.

Demonic Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ms. Kitten, you have boobies!?

Interesting Dabbler

Ramiele
AnimeSNES

What's always REALLY SUPER AMUSING about this whole thing is compared to my other coworkers my breasts are pretty much non-existent. The only time I ever filled an A-cup bra was when I was pregnant myself. Otherwise, I literally can get by without wearing a bra (and do when I'm hanging out at home and sometimes I'll go and get dinner without one on depending on my shirt) and no one really notices. I am not well endowed in the breast department.

So when he was like "you have boobies?!" my first thought literally was like "well tiny ones yeah. president of the IBTC here!"

Lol that's funny 'cause I can relate rofl I don't have that much in the way of boobs either. I could also get by without a bra.

Sparkly Explorer

soitenly
thats ******** adorable lol

i love kids man
Me too! haha. This daycare had my absolute favorite bunch of kids. Out of all the children I've worked with over the years, these kids will be my all time favorite (except for my nieces and nephews and possibly future children lol)

Another time all three of us were changing diapers, and I had the door open to keep an eye on the older kids. I was looking for a specific child who was a bit of a problem, loved to bite and all that... And then I spotted him. Sitting off alone in the corner. He had taken off his shoes and socks and had a plastic jar of nail polish, pretending to paint his toenails. biggrin

That kid though, he was a major problem, but it was because he absolutely got zero love in his house. He was the kid who if mommy spanked his butt for running out in the middle of the street papaw would take him, rub is bottom in a comforting manner and be like, "mommy is mean." but papaw would slap him HARD on on the back of his neck if he blew bubbles in his milk with his straw. He was one of my all-time favorite kids because he needed love and I was able to give him it. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff