Welcome to Gaia! ::

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Erin_Shennal
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
feedback please? heart

♦ I'm just not a fan of it >o< ♦

Bum

Pink Tubby Custard

♦ Haha, that happens to me a lot when I make them for contests xD ♦
I just started getting back into them. e u e
Kagome---I think she made you some tekteks, as well--- has been summoning me to the contests she comes by. cx
I wish there were more users asking for male tekteks, though.

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
-OreliaStar-
Pink Tubby Custard
♦ Quote for feedback! ♦

♦ It's cute, but it's lacking more yellow to even out the yellow on the bodice. And i don't like the color of the arms ♦

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
HpIar
Pink Tubby Custard

♦ Haha, that happens to me a lot when I make them for contests xD ♦
I just started getting back into them. e u e
Kagome---I think she made you some tekteks, as well--- has been summoning me to the contests she comes by. cx
I wish there were more users asking for male tekteks, though.

♦ I really like it : ) ♦
♦ And I don't know what I have for male items in my invo, but you're welcome to make some if you'd like. ♦

Distinct Gaian

Pink Tubby Custard
klutzy saccharine
Pink Tubby Custard
klutzy saccharine
Pink Tubby Custard
♦ Quote for feedback! ♦

yum_puddi i played with these.. ( woah. awesome invo tbh. )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♦ You certainly went all out! ♦
♦ The first is cute, but I don't like the eyes, the color scheme of the second is a good one but if you could give it arm poses then it'd be great, I don't like any of the third, not a fan of the legs on the fourth, the fifth is perfect! The sixth is pretty but I don't like that floating part of the hair, the seventh is okay, the eight is gorgeous, and I don't like the rest >o< ♦
what do you mean by i went all out? out of your invo? eek oh. thanks for tliking some of them redface

♦ Lol, no you didn't go out of my invo. What i meant was that you certainly made a lot. But that's not a bad thing : ) ♦
ooh xd uhm it's just that i kind of enjoyed doing it.. my bad sweatdrop

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Himawari Hikage
http://tektek.org/av/1210453

♦ It's cute, but I can't accept this submissions due to the fact that it's way too similar to another avatar someone submitted. ♦

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
klutzy saccharine
Pink Tubby Custard
klutzy saccharine
Pink Tubby Custard
klutzy saccharine
Pink Tubby Custard
♦ Quote for feedback! ♦

yum_puddi i played with these.. ( woah. awesome invo tbh. )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♦ The first is cute, but I don't like the eyes, the color scheme of the second is a good one but if you could give it arm poses then it'd be great, I don't like any of the third, not a fan of the legs on the fourth, the fifth is perfect! The sixth is pretty but I don't like that floating part of the hair, the seventh is okay, the eight is gorgeous, and I don't like the rest >o< ♦
what do you mean by i went all out? out of your invo? eek oh. thanks for tliking some of them redface

♦ Lol, no you didn't go out of my invo. What i meant was that you certainly made a lot. But that's not a bad thing : ) ♦

♦ Don't apologize : ) Like I said, it's not a bad thing that you made a lot. It's good to know you enjoyed playing around with my inventory. I'm constantly changing my avatar so it's always nice to have some fresh new ideas on hand when the urge to change it comes around ♦

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Midnight Mistress Gibs
Pink Tubby Custard
♦ Quote for feedback! ♦
Overused color scheme I know, but I couldn't resist. Feedback? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♦ While the color scheme is overused, i really like this avatar. ♦

Distinct Gaian

Pink Tubby Custard
klutzy saccharine
Pink Tubby Custard
klutzy saccharine
Pink Tubby Custard

♦ Don't apologize : ) Like I said, it's not a bad thing that you made a lot. It's good to know you enjoyed playing around with my inventory. I'm constantly changing my avatar so it's always nice to have some fresh new ideas on hand when the urge to change it comes around ♦
oh thanks sweatdrop . no problem with that, there a lot of gaians who'd help you with that anyway. 3nodding

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
klutzy saccharine
Pink Tubby Custard
klutzy saccharine
Pink Tubby Custard
klutzy saccharine
Pink Tubby Custard

o
h thanks sweatdrop . no problem with that, there a lot of gaians who'd help you with that anyway. 3nodding

♦ Yeah c: ♦

Bum

Pink Tubby Custard

♦ I really like it : ) ♦
♦ And I don't know what I have for male items in my invo, but you're welcome to make some if you'd like. ♦
Ohh, nothing needs to be changed? surprised
I'll give it a shot!

Mega Spirit

Pink Tubby Custard

Thank you so much emotion_kirakira

Divine Doll

22,200 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Pink Tubby Custard
fireangelblue
Pink Tubby Custard
♦ Quote for feedback! ♦

I had a go at some heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♦ The only one I really love is the eight, which is definitely something I haven't seen before. It's very unique : ) ♦

Yay! I thought she was pretty cute heart
Pink Tubby Custard
sunflowersandpines
Pink Tubby Custard
♦ Quote for feedback! ♦

♦ If it had arm poses it'd be great! ♦

Do you have Q's Sketchbook?
Pink Tubby Custard
♦ Quote for feedback! ♦

I gave it a try ~Feedback appreciated.
    . . . I don't even know how I ended up with this.
    [Note: I changed the skin seeing as it didn't work. I hope you don't mind.]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [x] another option that's adds more of the slightly greener blue to the body, however the layering is finicky and I had to remove a few items.
    「layering guaranteed」

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces