Welcome to Gaia! ::

What system is your current game addiction on?

Console 0.2906976744186 29.1% [ 25 ]
Handheld 0.2906976744186 29.1% [ 25 ]
PC 0.34883720930233 34.9% [ 30 ]
Other 0.069767441860465 7.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

God of War/God of War 2. I recently picked it up at gamestop remastered for PS3. Beat the first one in three days haha

Feral Seeker

21,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Carl 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Just bought Endless Legend off of steam. I'm not great at 4X games, but gods they are fun and this one is addictive.
TERA, but living so far away from the servers makes it barely playable >.<

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Not exactly "addicted," to it but Murdered: Soul Suspect was the only game that made me want to play it and complete it to the very end in a while. Where I'll usually start up a game and either get another new game to play, or play another game that I already have, and forget all about the original game I was playing for a long time until I got back to it.
Currently playing through Pokemon Heartgold...I love the pokemon sprites that follow my character around!

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
tactics ogre. it has literally been months since I played a game this exciting. and for the previous months its jut been dota 2 and random pc games.

I got a ps vita and obtained this. Wow it really sucks me in with the gameplay AND story.

Shameless Shapeshifter

Reno Takamiya
Not exactly "addicted," to it but Murdered: Soul Suspect was the only game that made me want to play it and complete it to the very end in a while. Where I'll usually start up a game and either get another new game to play, or play another game that I already have, and forget all about the original game I was playing for a long time until I got back to it.

I have this same problem all the time. >_<

Demonic Nymph

Hyrule Warriors, omg. It's sooo good.
"final fantasy xiii lightning returns" and "metal gear rising".
i recently downloaded the playable demos of those games and i am very impressed.

Demonic Lunatic

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (Xbox 360).

I needed a break from Skyrim, even though I love the gameplay, and realized I never finished Fallout 3 ... and I had a brand new copy of the GOTY edition sitting around. I'm completely enthralled with it all over again.

Geared Hunter

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Obsessed with WATCH_DOGS right now, gonna aim for 100%!

Space Werewolf

Path of Exile. I left it alone for several months, but picked it up again after the last major update (Forsaken Masters). Now I've beaten the last boss with two classes; currently about halfway through Act 3 on Merciless with my Witch.

Shirtless Regular

Blessed Gaian

Team Fortress 2

My friend introduced the game to me a little over a week or two ago and I've been hooked since. sweatdrop

I play mostly as Soldier, Medic and Pyro.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff