Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Donator

So I got assaulted today. Yup that happened.
I work in a night club, well one of my two jobs is in a night club and I go from my first job which is cleaning straight into my night club job all in all i work 7pm-7am with one 15min break at about 2am, and tonight at my bar job i got assaulted. Like the police were called and everything. I come home to my parents and their reaction is "It comes with the job"

No. Just no. They didn't even ask if im ok. I'm just so mad right now. Not to mention full of a chest infection and hella ******** sore. Never been dragged over a bar by my hair before now but hey they say a life is filled with experiences. Honestly I just feel like curling up and crying. I mean they are my parents how can they be so...heartless. They constantly degrade me mock me and basically tell me i'm worthless and ruined their lives and make me feel like crap. When i'm the only one of their children to not have a bloody child at 16 and go to college.

They dont even work, i'm the only one in the house that works. i'm just so freaking angry right now and my head really hurts too and i have a nasty bruise forming on my hip where i hit it against to bar when the crazy woman attacked me. Anyone know any good tips for soothing a sore blooming scalp? lol

Sorry for ranting CB i just...i dunno i'm frustrated with my parents it sickens me to think i'm related to them sometimes.

Rant over i guess, i'll excuse myself while i go sulk and nurse my wounds

Friend

i'm sorry that happened. you're parents sound rude as ********.

Tipsy Streaker

8,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I would ditch their asses, and I wish I had healing powers....

Traveler

may luck find you, chief

Benevolent Donator

rad and sad
i'm sorry that happened. you're parents sound rude as ********]

Yeah among many other things haha. I guess they are kinda right though It dose come with the line of work i guess. though it shouldn't. and it shouldn't be my fault for having that job stare

Ice-Cold Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
So i'll be honest. I went into this post wanting to make a snarky remark about ignoring and then leaving, but then I read, and really, that sucks.

Seriously, you shouldn't have to go through that. It's defeating, it's humiliating, and it's downright wrong. Let's put the assault aside, because it happened. It doesn't make it right, but it is what it is, and it's 'over' (court cases and blah blah are a different thing). Your parents nonchalantly putting it like it's natural is just pathetic.

I'm sincerely, and I mean that, sorry you had to go through that. I would make you soup, curl up with you, and stroke your scalp while you cry to me. I really would. I'm sorry.

Far be it from me to tell you how to live your life, but remember, you choose who you hang around, and that goes for family too.

If they don't work, it's all the more sweeter when you move on with your life, get your own place, and when they're upset that you don't support their freeloading asses, you reply with 'It comes with not having a job'.

You deserve better.

If you want to vent on Skype, let me know. I don't have a mic, and I rarely get on it, but I will if you want to just let loose.

(And I ******** love your avatar. We should make out.)

Friend

Some Wench
rad and sad
i'm sorry that happened. you're parents sound rude as ********]

Yeah among many other things haha. I guess they are kinda right though It dose come with the line of work i guess. though it shouldn't. and it shouldn't be my fault for having that job stare

you should totally expect the worst from that job. you're not in the wrong though, it was wrong of them to do that to you.

Benevolent Donator

Matcha-Chan
I would ditch their asses, and I wish I had healing powers....

My mums not so good, she has memory problems maybe early onset Parkinson so i feel obligated to stay and look after her as the youngest. My dads just an arse hole though lol

and don't worry about it, i've had much much worse haha sweatdrop

Beloved Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
Aww, I'm sorry...That's awful. You didn't deserve any of that, I don't care where you work. Hope that things get better, and I'm sure that you're doing much better than your parents give you credit for. Besides, it's tough now, and especially if you're in college, a job is a job.

Blessed Duck

go to the spa, let yourself relax a bit 4laugh

By just reading this thread it makes me sad emo

Benevolent Donator

Velvet Sunday
So i'll be honest. I went into this post wanting to make a snarky remark about ignoring and then leaving, but then I read, and really, that sucks.

Seriously, you shouldn't have to go through that. It's defeating, it's humiliating, and it's downright wrong. Let's put the assault aside, because it happened. It doesn't make it right, but it is what it is, and it's 'over' (court cases and blah blah are a different thing). Your parents nonchalantly putting it like it's natural is just pathetic.

I'm sincerely, and I mean that, sorry you had to go through that. I would make you soup, curl up with you, and stroke your scalp while you cry to me. I really would. I'm sorry.

Far be it from me to tell you how to live your life, but remember, you choose who you hang around, and that goes for family too.

If they don't work, it's all the more sweeter when you move on with your life, get your own place, and when they're upset that you don't support their freeloading asses, you reply with 'It comes with not having a job'.

You deserve better.

If you want to vent on Skype, let me know. I don't have a mic, and I rarely get on it, but I will if you want to just let loose.

Ok you gone and done it you made me cry haha. Crying is and always has been a sign of weakness in my family we don't do sympathy either. i know it isn't healthy to bottle up emotions but sometimes i don't know how to let them out and you just gone and pulled the stopper right off. Your words really mean a lot to me its just nice to feel like someone cares, but its heartbreaking that its so foreign to me haha. my scalp doesn't hurt that bad, when i broke my ankle or got stabbed with a screw driver or ended up with 3rd degree burns from lasagna (i'm really clumsy haha) that hurt more. I guess my parents reaction hurt the most. thank you even though your a complete stranger thank you for caring crying heart
Thats so shitty im so sorry to heasr that emotion_hug

Ice-Cold Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
Some Wench
Velvet Sunday

You deserve better.

Ok you gone and done it you made me cry haha. Crying is and always has been a sign of weakness in my family we don't do sympathy either. i know it isn't healthy to bottle up emotions but sometimes i don't know how to let them out and you just gone and pulled the stopper right off. Your words really mean a lot to me its just nice to feel like someone cares, but its heartbreaking that its so foreign to me haha. my scalp doesn't hurt that bad, when i broke my ankle or got stabbed with a screw driver or ended up with 3rd degree burns from lasagna (i'm really clumsy haha) that hurt more. I guess my parents reaction hurt the most. thank you even though your a complete stranger thank you for caring crying heart

Anytime. And I don't say that often. Anytime you need to vent, let me know.

And as far as the scalp thing, I meant to relax you. Scalp massages feel amazing...with or without bruises.

Benevolent Donator

Velvet Sunday
Some Wench
Velvet Sunday

You deserve better.

Anytime. And I don't say that often. Anytime you need to vent, let me know.

And as far as the scalp thing, I meant to relax you. Scalp massages feel amazing...with or without bruises.

I'm not normally a venting kinda' gall i don't like to bother other people, its just been a tough day haha sweatdrop

And scalp massages are nice, my friend sam, he rubs my head whenever i'm sad he says i'm like a dog and look at him the same way a dog does when you stop stroking it. Thank you again for your kind words and thoughts it really means a lot

Carnivore

I am so sorry you've had a terrible night D:
B'aaaaww I just wanna give you a hug!
I'm also incredibly sorry your parents treat you that way.
You are (clearly) someone to be proud of for the amount of work you're putting in and making sure that you can support yourself in life.
It's a shame your parents don't seem to show that they're proud, but here (as complete strangers on the internet! :D ) we are so incredibly proud of you, and keep up the good work :>
You're doing really well, and I will personally kick the a** of the person that assaulted you 4laugh heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff