Welcome to Gaia! ::

Corawai's Husbando

Dangerous Raider

7,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
toffeeren

So did you want me to try and crank out another Kouhei post before Eren or should I wait? ^^

Supreme Unicorn

There ya go~
Akane post is up. c:

Desirable Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
        Sypher-Anthem

yes I'll probably get a post in tomorrow,, been feeling super
        tired lately so I'm sorry for the delay!!

edit: but if you don't wanna wait feel free to post it's okay by
        me

Desirable Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
        my chest has been hurting for some reason ever
        since i came home and I don't feel so good--so I
        think I'll post tomorrow, promise! It's like when I
        lift my chest there is like a small place where it
        hurts, kinda like a cramp, idek, lmao, but I think
        I'll be fine by tomorrow when I get back from school
        so eren will be caught up tomorrow. i'm so sorry
        for the wait!!

i will also admit i am procrastinating a little bit in
        posts bUT THAT WILL END I PROMISE OKAY
        TOMORROW EREN IS GOING TO HAPPEN

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Well, as long as we get some more posts soon. I'd say Eren and Kouhei posts are certainly something we could use. ;xD
And Kirigiri on the other end.

DoomFlavored

And Alek! Haven't heard from you in a few days bud. Everything okay? =o

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hmm... it's been a real quiet day. =[ In fact, no activity in the last few days. @_@ I hope everyone is okay. I hope I don't need to start PMing people or bothering you folks on Skype already!

If something is the matter, just let us know. The OOC here is about communication, and helps the RP move along, like if we need to know to go around your character, or if you won't be around for awhile. Please try and post soon folks. Otherwise, again i hope you're all doing okay, and try to drop in soon. sweatdrop

Wealthy GO

8,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
I was waiting on kouhei i guess. ninja

Corawai's Husbando

Dangerous Raider

7,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Thats my fault. I'll have post up before i head off to work tomorrow

Supreme Unicorn

I've been working closing last two days.
And I plan to hit up Oktoberfest after work tomorrow.

Not that anyone's waiting on my characters though. Lol.

I'm more of a lurker than conversationalist, sorry.
I'm really sorry guys. I've been beyond swamped for the past week x_x.
It's been work, dinner, and sleep. My entire day. All I have time for.
Sleep schedule turned upside down.
Getting up at 3 a.m. and getting home at 7 p.m.
Not fun.

I'm friggin dead tonight. And I will try to post tomorrow. But I might have to drop this rp for a while : (
I just have zero time to myself at all. It's only for a short time, like 3-4 weeks at the most. But during the meantime I don't want to hold anyone up because I have time to post ONLY on the weekends. I'm sorry about that, and holding up Eugene. I thought that I would have time to manage, but working having 14-16 hour days due to 3 hour commute (each way), I can't. And the supervisor won't even give me the damned wifi password. I'm just tired and rambling at this point. I will post this weekend and I want to stay, but I just don't know if I can keep up right now.

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Thanks for all the responses late last night like that folks. xD And hey looks, suddenly more posts~ (and eric is in the other room working on his now, lol)

It's the whole "RP-owner-worry" Can you blame me? xP But yes-yes, communication here is a key. How is everyone otherwise?

DoomFlavored

Eep!
Um, ..hmm...
I do remember you telling me about this job coming around, and it sounds like just how I suspected; it's wiping you out man. D: You know how I felt about this. I mean, I'm happy your working, but personally... I'dunno, 3 hours each way just doesn't seem plausible for a person to subject themselves too. >_<

Either way, it's your choice on what we do. I'll meet you on Skype today to really talk about it if you want. Or if you wanna voice even. If you want, we can put your character in the background for awhile and have you come back. And I'll get Eugene in on the action somewhere else. Maybe send him to the Outdoor Living Store? Pretty soon I'm going to have the students all getting sent home and have the next step of the RP happen. But I don't wanna segway things this early.

Whatever the case, keep in touch about this bud. Let me know what you can do, and we'll work it out in the RP with whatever you choose. 3nodding

Tipsy Kitten

8,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Meeeeooooow. Poooosted~ Tehehehehe. Have fuuuuuun~ Though something tells me Kyouko jinxed herself hahaha
Hey guys. I just wanted to say that due to life stuff, (work) I will need to temporarily leave the roleplay. I talked to Shadow and we worked it out how Alek will be picked up by his foster parents. This will take him out of the rp for a while and out of the way until I am in a situation where I can rejoin.

I hope that I can get back into the roleplay sooner rather than later, but the maximum amount of time will be two months (as in super absolute max).

I had fun reading and participating in the roleplay so far, and I look forward to coming back ^_^.
So, I'll come up with a legit way for Eugene to be at the outdoor living store, I suppose. 3nodding
And take it easy, Doom. See ya around.
Zombie Fingers
So, I'll come up with a legit way for Eugene to be at the outdoor living store, I suppose. 3nodding

Sorry bout leaving ya there. I was looking forward to rping with you and your character, along with everyone else. But work calls me to ride the bus for 6 hours a day xD.
Maybe when I'm able to come back Eugene could be like "Hey it's that one kid. He's still alive..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff