Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fiendish Seraph

Doubting I'll actually get any, but after being pushed into doing it, I decided to give it a go. I would currently like art of my current avi. Don't really have a preference for style, I just really want art of it. In case of anything, here's a screenshot of it.

User Image

The look is based on an OC of mine. In case you need any inspiration for it, here's what I've managed to write about her in terms of personality, looks and such:

This will be updated more than once if I ever feel like changing anything. Ever since I was a kid, I've had a story in my head that I have changed or altered over the years. Maybe I'll publish it one day if I get lucky(and if I get to writing everything down!). This is going to be a description of my main character, Ari.

Appearance: Her appearance has differed over the years. She started having short light green hair and green eyes to white hair and blue eyes. But in the end, I decided to keep it as silver hair, (length differs between representations). She has teal eyes(if you color, try making them look shiny or something) like her mother, is average height, and average weight with curvy legs.

Personality: Ari's hard to describe. I wouldn't be able to describe her myself, except through her actions. She's a very kind person and she's a little hard to get through because she's suspicious about people. She's the daughter of Leviathan, the sea dragon god of the oceans and Lunamé, the maiden goddess of the moon. She has a twin brother named Seiraku, who is older than her by a few minutes. Her extended family is composed of Tiamat, the dragon god of the skies, Demetra, the goddess of nature and Toti, their daughter who happens to be the goddess of the sun. She became withdrawn after witnessing her mother's murder at the hands of demons and Demetra had to work with her in order to help her overcome the traumatizing event. Demetra acted as Ari's mother in a way as she was growing up. They're very close. Toti and Ari are almost like sisters. She believes in justice and takes her purpose very seriously, as she not only inherited her mother's title as goddess of the moon, but she is also the reaper in charge of guiding souls to the afterlife, exacting a kind of judgement to determine where they belong according to their actions in life. Besides judging souls, she also punishes those who were cruel in life and feeds them to her animus venators, or soul hunters. She can be outspoken and is closest to Domitius, Alexandria and Alexis, humans who she turned into soul hunters at their request. She dislikes ceremonies or anything related to some kind of ritual, as it forces her to socialize with the other gods, especially Noctis, goddess of night. One fateful day, one of Noctis' minions was drunk and blurted out how Noctis was jealous of Lunamé's and Leviathan's relationship and how to finally break it up, she made a pact with demons and had them kill Lunamé. Ari has made it her mission in life to exact her revenge on Noctis, for she knows that only a god can kill another god, unlike Lunamé's case, who gave up her godhood and became human.

The hood can be up or down, depending on what's easier for you. Item list for the look is:

Akihabara Somebody- Hooded Coat, Top and Arms

Wendy's Kindness- Eyes

Lasting Lucie- Young Lady's Lipstick

Pieces Of You- Stocking & Garters

Rosamund's Allure- Hairclip

Millie Hatter- Hair

If you have any other questions regarding the request, just quote me here or send me a message with the subject titled Freebie or some such.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff