• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Revontheus
lvl one
Revontheus
lvl one
Revontheus
50 bil plus is middle class, 100 bil plus is posh middl class 10 tril need to get a life.

56.4 trill got 40 ninja hb in 04 when they cost only 150k because everyone knows ******** noobs love naruto and that s**t would boom. You will get there jr...but let's be honest you don't know s**t

Yeah but you're future proofed, remember most people are coming back from hiatus with a small amount of items, not 40 NHB like you, and besides, I couldn't care if you have 56.4 tril, I couldn't care if you bought them all for 150k, all I'm doing is quoting what the Gaia wealth class system says ( from a poll of 2000 people) and also if you have 56.4 bil and around that areal why don't you use your buying power to make your avi look nice? Or make your own item and get even more buying power, use smarts before currency.

Damn you typed a s**t tone...do you feel better now?

Not really a s**t ton, just a few lines more than you.
And yes I do, because you haven't posted an unintelligible response.
Have a nice day.

Umm it's called buy low sell high, like the big bold letters you see when you first start? And if you knew what you were talking about, and not just talking out of your a** like every other dumb a** like yourself then you would not be having this conversation would you?

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
mechaW999
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
I've been on gaia since 06 and back then even getting 10k was challenging slowly and slowly it kept changing to where 100k was expensive.

However then it changed into the mils then the 100 mils and now the bills.

What is the least you can have to avoid being poor now?

money doesn't matter when you're FABULOUS!/classy/BADA**!/Manly as a BEAR!/whatever is hip.

You actually made me smile and giggle with that. Money doesn't matter for sure, but sometimes you just want to know random things like this~ I mean it can't hurt right? :3

Asides as long as you're happy with your over all being it shouldn't matter what items you do and don't have and the same with gold. biggrin ''[

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Freakin Chibi
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Freakin Chibi
idk but now I'm down to 3bils and I feel poor ;A;

I remember when 3 bill would of been god like back when I was a noob XD

well the more you collect gold the lesser that amount looks later

I've been here since 2008-2009
God... back then 1mil was mind blowing ;/
But to be honest back then it was pretty much impossible to get some items that you can get pretty freely right now. Panda hat was something unreachable

Perhaps I do agree with you, in many ways the higher prices did make some really impossible things possible. However it should of been possible back when things were way cheaper.
Sadly though people love boosting prices over the actual worth. ):

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Dancho_Noomoi
I've got about four hundred million. I'm fine with it. I sell my items when I'm tired of them and buy others.

You're a very honest shopper. Most would hog until the price is high then sell it.

CBB1112 v2's Waifu

Devoted Enabler

18,650 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Keloid the 2nd
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Keloid the 2nd
everyone is poor with these prices!

I know right? These prices are ridiculous. I don't like them ; n; .

These are hard times, I'm gonna have to work the Gaia salt mines!

Hah... salt is too good for us... gaia wants us to work in the dirt mines first....

dirt mines are the lowest of the low! DDD:
You're pretty set at 1tril!
But for how long...

Ruthless Lionheart

lvl one
Revontheus
lvl one
Revontheus
lvl one
Revontheus
50 bil plus is middle class, 100 bil plus is posh middl class 10 tril need to get a life.

56.4 trill got 40 ninja hb in 04 when they cost only 150k because everyone knows ******** noobs love naruto and that s**t would boom. You will get there jr...but let's be honest you don't know s**t

Yeah but you're future proofed, remember most people are coming back from hiatus with a small amount of items, not 40 NHB like you, and besides, I couldn't care if you have 56.4 tril, I couldn't care if you bought them all for 150k, all I'm doing is quoting what the Gaia wealth class system says ( from a poll of 2000 people) and also if you have 56.4 bil and around that areal why don't you use your buying power to make your avi look nice? Or make your own item and get even more buying power, use smarts before currency.

Have a nice day.

Umm it's called buy low sell high, like the big bold letters you see when you first start? And if you knew what you were talking about, and not just talking out of your a** like every other dumb a** like yourself then you would not be having this conversation would you?

I'm not going to have a war because you think you're better than people who only are trying to help.
I know how to trade, how do you think I managed to have a decent amount of money (35bil).
I'm honestly trying to help and only quoting what others have said, just because you have a substantial amount of wealth gives you no right to call out others who are just trying to be nice.
I'm not carrying this on anymore.
Good day.

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Keloid the 2nd
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Keloid the 2nd
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Keloid the 2nd

Hah... salt is too good for us... gaia wants us to work in the dirt mines first....

I know D: Gaia doesn't want us, it wants MONEH MONEH MONEH....

It's no different from the hefty commercials D:

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

idk i think we can all feel rich in our hearts yum_puddi

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
deadly swan
You're pretty set at 1tril!
But for how long...

lol .. you're best off at 1tril...

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
BOMB4Y
idk i think we can all feel rich in our hearts yum_puddi

I like your train of thought. It's a lovely one to had and I wish more people wished this. If perhaps they did Gaia would be saved.

Sadly, there are many who would disagree to it by claiming they have no room for being poor or having a heart.

Also... I got trolled by your bug sig... thanks xD.

CBB1112 v2's Waifu

Devoted Enabler

18,650 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Keloid the 2nd
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Keloid the 2nd
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Keloid the 2nd

I enjoy those commercials though, now when I see them I'm gonna think of Gaia and how I don't have enough gold!

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Revontheus
lvl one
Revontheus
lvl one
Revontheus

Have a nice day.

I'm not going to have a war because you think you're better than people who only are trying to help.
I know how to trade, how do you think I managed to have a decent amount of money (35bil).
I'm honestly trying to help and only quoting what others have said, just because you have a substantial amount of wealth gives you no right to call out others who are just trying to be nice.
I'm not carrying this on anymore.
Good day.

Oh your back? I bet you feel better now huh? wink
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Dancho_Noomoi
I've got about four hundred million. I'm fine with it. I sell my items when I'm tired of them and buy others.

You're a very honest shopper. Most would hog until the price is high then sell it.

I'm also always the lowest price. Once sold an astra rufus for like nearly half off because I'm very anti inflation. We need to take charge. Inflation starts and stops with us. If we refuse to pay these prices then sellers will be forced to reduce their prices or never sell again.

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Keloid the 2nd
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Keloid the 2nd
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Keloid the 2nd

I enjoy those commercials though, now when I see them I'm gonna think of Gaia and how I don't have enough gold!

xD Don't worry we'll work our way into the salt mine they can't keep us here... We're the ones with the advantage. >D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff