Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Connoisseur

I collect EIs, new MCs, armor (prehistoric to sci-fi), weapons, some male recolors from streetwear to dapperwear.
Gave up on collecting Astras because of being overwhelmed by the amount of today's releases.
I'm still thriving completing my Revolution series's items. (Why won't the two last Dukes drop?!)

Dapper Puppy

I try to collect items based around musical instruments. Thanks to random gifts I've recieved, I also have a nice collection of dog-based items. XD

Mega Bit

I try to collect original EI/REI, so no keeping up with the recolors, just one of each original one. All I'm missing is the most recent one, pieces of you.
Occasionally I'll collect some recolor sets if I really love them. The most recent ones I've got the full set for are delicate death, the librarian, zivva, and eternal eclipse. I'm amazed every time I manage a full set though, it's really hard to not get distracted by other items xd
Irl i have a scarf collection, i've organized them in a rainbow in the closet.

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
I used to collect all bloody items, any item that has a pose with blood on it(not like bloody clothes, but like bloody scars or drops or things like that) I still have a lot of them, except some if the most expensive.. I even did a guide XD

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Atomic Phart

XD No need to be jealous, I'm sure you'll get all of yours soon! And yes, Normans are amazing. They're so beautiful. crying I just made MANnequin, thanks to my friends helping me out with tickets. heart Took forever, but now I only have PillowMan to save up for~ How's your collection coming along?

No way, that's not a fail at all! Such a majestic drop. I got into Normans when the market recommended BroMANCE to me and I was like... "that's the best thing I've ever seen" so I started looking into the MAN stuff and eventually ended up getting into alchemy because of them (and the flood of caches, lol).

Collecting can get expensive, especially when you're trying to collect something that has a billion recolors. x_x

oh shoot! I keep forgetting that you can get them via alchemy! :OOO
But.. isnt alchemy like.. super expensive?
Havent looked into it too much.

My collection is pretty small actually XD only about 6~ or so.

They keep coming out with more recolors too! Its so hard to keep track! (the rosumunds particularily)

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
i collect pictures of girl poop. o3o i used to pay for signs, but i do not do that anymore.

on gaia i basically collect everything, i'm a hoarder by nature. XD i don't sell things. o.o
domokun stargate

Twilight Aria's Husbando

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
- B I a c k N e o n -
oh shoot! I keep forgetting that you can get them via alchemy! :OOO
But.. isnt alchemy like.. super expensive?
Havent looked into it too much.

My collection is pretty small actually XD only about 6~ or so.

They keep coming out with more recolors too! Its so hard to keep track! (the rosumunds particularily)

Alchemy is expensive. emo I only got up to level 6 so I could make WoMAN, and I made MANtis Sr. and MANnequin. It felt more "questlike" to raise my levels and I also just couldn't find the ones I needed on the market. On the upside, there are a lot of alchemists of all levels who are willing to craft recipes for people (a nice person crafted Gentleman for me). So I'd consider looking into getting recipes/components for certain ones, since at least two things for each MAN recipes should be in cache bags.

Which ones have you gotten? 8D And agreed about the recolors... are you collecting Rosamunds too? eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff