Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroic Senshi

Thanks for the gold gens, Gaia. rolleyes

It was nice when we had a period of progress and I thought you were learning that no one wants gold gens but...I guess you could only see the dollar signs.

Perfect Saint

Actually, there are people here who do like gold generators and do buy them frequently. Most of them are probably silent users(not going into the SF to complain), but they speak with their wallets--Gaia's dialect.

I knew gold gens will be around, but I also thought they weren't going to release pure gold generators anymore, especially one from the dark, dark past. I guess I was mistaken. I think they saw the MP graphs and got shocked at how much it dropped.

Heroic Senshi

Much sadness! gonk

Sparkly Genius

the title was my exact thought when i saw the annoucement. aside from the very vocal "******** hell gaia not this ******** s**t again god ******** dAMMIT"

i'd like to know what the min/max payouts are. if it's under a bil, i'd at least be able to sleep a little better tonight....

Devoted Informer

bye losers
the title was my exact thought when i saw the annoucement. aside from the very vocal "******** hell gaia not this ******** s**t again god ******** dAMMIT"

i'd like to know what the min/max payouts are. if it's under a bil, i'd at least be able to sleep a little better tonight....

Max payout of the one I just saw released is 155bil...
The super gold grab bag i believe.

Sparkly Genius

-Koto- the Announcer
Max payout of the one I just saw released is 155bil...
The super gold grab bag i believe.

sigh.... gaia...
thanks for the heads up. i doubt it'll be a week before they make it 1 tril again. maybe even less than five days.

Wheezing Codger

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
bye losers

Here's what the announcement says:

"With Super Gold Grab Bag you could discover a massive amount of treasure! You might even be lucky and win up to 155 billion gold! We've also got Super Gold Grab Bag Plus available in La Victoire, where opening one is equivalent to opening 100 Super Gold Grab Bags all at once. Or, if you're lucky, you might even score a Super Gold Grab Bag Plus equivalent to opening 200, 300, 400, and even 500 Super Gold Grab Bags all at once. Super Gold Grab Bag is at a lower price and has a heftier average payout than our usual Gold Chance Items, so there's never been a better time to snatch one up! Drop by soon to get yours!"

Each bag can win up to 155 billion gold and you can buy one that opens 500 at a time. That's a max payout of 77.5 Trillion Gold All At Once!

Friendly Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
quentara47
bye losers

Here's what the announcement says:

"With Super Gold Grab Bag you could discover a massive amount of treasure! You might even be lucky and win up to 155 billion gold! We've also got Super Gold Grab Bag Plus available in La Victoire, where opening one is equivalent to opening 100 Super Gold Grab Bags all at once. Or, if you're lucky, you might even score a Super Gold Grab Bag Plus equivalent to opening 200, 300, 400, and even 500 Super Gold Grab Bags all at once. Super Gold Grab Bag is at a lower price and has a heftier average payout than our usual Gold Chance Items, so there's never been a better time to snatch one up! Drop by soon to get yours!"

Each bag can win up to 155 billion gold and you can buy one that opens 500 at a time. That's a max payout of 77.5 Trillion Gold All At Once!

77.5 Trillion?!

TRILLION?!?

burning_eyes

Edit: I meant that I can't believe what the heck you would even do with that much. That's just not cool...

Quotable Ally

So much for releasing those "modified" gold gens, then. stare

Big Noob

quentara47

I guess the saving factor is that people seem to notice you get s**t pay outs when you use those 'open all at once' options. They actually get a few billions for all the attempts. I think it would only be a fluke if anybody gets max pay outs for all 500 draws.

Enduring Elder

8,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
quentara47

This is off topic but your Journey cosplay is gorgerous! <3

That said, ******** Gold Gens.

Heroic Senshi

Well, I, for one, was planning on spending money on Gaia on Friday to get some nice things.

I see now that I'm going to be spending my money elsewhere.

Wheezing Codger

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Gilbert Nightray
quentara47

This is off topic but your Journey cosplay is gorgerous! <3

That said, ******** Gold Gens.

It's in the arena right now if you would be so kind http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102837239#title

Desirable Businesswoman

77.5 Trillion? The announcement says 155 bill for me.

Whoops! My brain was off. I thought the grand total was 155 billion for all 500. Sorry!

Wheezing Codger

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Dancing In Lunar Rays
77.5 Trillion? The announcement says 155 bill for me.

I multiplied 155 billion by 500 because there is a version that lets you open 500 of them at once. The plus version therefore has a max payout of 77.5 trillion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff