Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Smoker

That looks great. I've been looking for avi art, think you would be able to draw mine for some gold

Timid Ladykiller

Yanzibar
Amecha
Yanzibar
Amecha
Yanzibar

WOMAN scream

WOOMAAAN! heart heart heart heart emotion_bigheart heart heart heart heart

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

JAMIEJAMIEJAMIEJAMIE

CALVERVTUTRP

Fluffy Drake

THAT'S FAHKING ADORABLE.

Time-traveling Shoujo

Amecha

Omg I'm garbage at animals. Unless you had something else in mind. question

Nghfhhs forgot that I am in an animal avi lol. Can I PM you instead when I finish the avi? lol

Timid Ladykiller

Senpai Luvs You
That looks great. I've been looking for avi art, think you would be able to draw mine for some gold

Oh god flat black is really difficult but I might be able to pull it off for the right amount. I do have a few commissions lined up right now so even then I can't accept just yet. Maybe if you could PM me in a week?

Generous Regular

10,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
that is gorgeous!! 3nodding

Timid Ladykiller

Polsonechka
Amecha

Nghfhhs forgot that I am in an animal avi lol. Can I PM you instead when I finish the avi? lol

Sure thing. But depending on the avi it may not be something I can do, just as a forewarning. And I'm starting to get a little backed up on commissions so it may take me a few days to get to yours depending.
But yeah I'm always cool for PMs.

Wealthy Smoker

Amecha
Senpai Luvs You

Oh god flat black is really difficult but I might be able to pull it off for the right amount. I do have a few commissions lined up right now so even then I can't accept just yet. Maybe if you could PM me in a week?

Alright yeah, that's perfectly reasonable.I'll take off the Astra item making my black if it helps too.
Yeah I can do that. Next Monday okay? or do you have a prefered date
User Image User Image
that's beautiful. emotion_drool

Timid Ladykiller

Senpai Luvs You
Amecha
Senpai Luvs You

Alright yeah, that's perfectly reasonable.I'll take off the Astra item making my black if it helps too.

Next Monday is fine or whenever after. If all my commissions clear up before then I might hit you up first. And having the ref without the astra will probably make it easier.

Time-traveling Shoujo

Amecha
Polsonechka
Amecha

Sure thing. But depending on the avi it may not be something I can do, just as a forewarning. And I'm starting to get a little backed up on commissions so it may take me a few days to get to yours depending.
But yeah I'm always cool for PMs.

Ahh alright! And congrats! wink
Sure! Just tell me how much you wanna charge. smile

Maeche's Wife

Amecha
Yanzibar
Amecha
Yanzibar
Amecha
Yanzibar

WOMAN scream

JAMIEJAMIEJAMIEJAMIE

CALVERVTUTRP

NOMG YOUR ARTZ IS SO CUTE CAN YOU DRAWZ ME 1B PLZ?

Wealthy Smoker

Amecha
Senpai Luvs You
Amecha
Senpai Luvs You

Next Monday is fine or whenever after. If all my commissions clear up before then I might hit you up first. And having the ref without the astra will probably make it easier.

That sounds good. I'll take it off, I know how hard it can be. Alright, I'll be looking forward to it ^^

Timid Ladykiller

Yanzibar
Amecha
Yanzibar
Amecha
Yanzibar

JAMIEJAMIEJAMIEJAMIE

CALVERVTUTRP

XDDDDDD
emotion_bigheart For you its free always.

Maeche's Wife

Amecha
Yanzibar
Amecha
Yanzibar
Amecha
Yanzibar

JAMIEJAMIEJAMIEJAMIE

CALVERVTUTRP

XDDDDDD
emotion_bigheart For you its free always.

oh I see how it is, you just want sex! D': ...I don't mind though emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff