Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't exist in real life... for reasons. But I can exist digitally, expressing my thoughts, feelings, emotions, and opinions (oh so many opinions).

Any why not use Gaia for that? At least I get an avatar I can dress up.

But yeah, I'm just going to post random stuff on the forums. Whatever's on my mind, complaints about trying to write, stuff like that. Is there a forum just called 'Random'?

Business Genius

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
s**t happens. Anyways, hello!

Vanquished Shade

6,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Actually, no. There is no thread, or section titled 'Random', but there is a place called the Chatterbox, or Gaia Discussion, if you're looking for a place to voice your opinions on things you feel are important matters. Discussion is more serious, and political based, but the Chatterbox is where you can say anything you wish, providing it doesn't break the Terms of Service.

Beloved Phantom

11,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Crimson Fvckr

Actually, no. There is no thread, or section titled 'Random', but there is a place called the Chatterbox, or Gaia Discussion, if you're looking for a place to voice your opinions on things you feel are important matters. Discussion is more serious, and political based, but the Chatterbox is where you can say anything you wish, providing it doesn't break the Terms of Service.

Haha, that text gradient is a little distracting... You must really like color gradients apparently. I know it's a little off-topic though...

Vanquished Shade

6,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Myranmar

Not really. I mean, I do enjoy them, but this is nothing. I just couldn't think of, or even come up with a post style that worked decent enough with this character, so I just said "Fuck this thinking business", and decided on the gradient colors. I apologize though, if it's too harsh, or too distracting for your eyes. I did it to slow the eye down, to actually read what's said.
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^
Welcome to Gaia. smile

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xd

Angelic Aura

Tourist Gally
I can't exist in real life... for reasons. But I can exist digitally, expressing my thoughts, feelings, emotions, and opinions (oh so many opinions).

Any why not use Gaia for that? At least I get an avatar I can dress up.

But yeah, I'm just going to post random stuff on the forums. Whatever's on my mind, complaints about trying to write, stuff like that. Is there a forum just called 'Random'?

lots of randomtalk in towns

if you like role play there isa section on that.you can join a guild too.

sinnoh confirmed's Princess

Kitten

Tourist Gally
Welcome to Gaia! Express away!
The_Creation_Center
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

PZ Myers the Pilgrim? Oooooh-kay.

Lonely Gaian

♥ Hello and Welcome to gaia! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Don't forget to post in my thread for some free items.
Link below.
Welcome to Gaia Gift Thread
There a forum called Chatter Box where you can post anything you want as long it follows Gaia rules. ♥
Hello want to be friend?
xo hugs
Hello want to be friend?

Sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items