Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Astronomer

9,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I am having a rough time in the hospital right now waiting for a for sure diagnoses, but my doctor is pretty sure I have Evans Syndrome. I'm bawling my eyes out because from my room i can see the hills that my house lays just behind. Mostly I just feel so helpless and so very trapped. I cant take a shower by myself or walk around without feeling like I'm going to die because my platelet count is below 5,000 and I'm extremely anemic. Everybody has to do EVERYTHING for me, and dealing with that has been very hard because I've always been such an independent person. I've always been there for myself and brushed off everyones help. My boyfriend and family has been so helpful and supportive and loving. Its just easier for me to type this all out instead of speaking about it to anybody because I start to hyperventilate and not get enough oxygen to my brain and heart. ugh. crying

dikk cheese's Husband

Devoted Senshi

10,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I love you, you just need more Jello and better drugs :3nod
P.S.
You know I'll never leave you. Through out all of this I'll always be here. Day and night. And just because you're in recovery and healing doesn't make you any less independent.:

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
It may feel disempowering, but remember that everyone is human, and unfortunately sometimes these things just happen. What matters now is that you do what's necessary for your health.
I don't know who you are but you have my love and support. heart

Life is full of many ups and downs but the most important part is that you have to be strong to live through it. Focus on the positives in your life and know that there are people out there who love you.  smile

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Overlord Fang
I don't know who you are but you have my love and support. heart

Life is full of many ups and downs but the most important part is that you have to be strong to live through it. Focus on the positives in your life and know that there are people out there who love you.  smile

I'm with the user! Things may seem very down now, but don't worry...things are going to get better. It'll be okay. Just hang in here emotion_hug

dikk cheese's Husband

Devoted Senshi

10,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Thank you all for the encouragement, she doesn't seem to want to listen to me when I tell her all of these things xD
Bae I love you, never forget it.
emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas