Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Here are some ways you can make the Alchemy system better and easier for everyone.

1) Cases being sold in the bifrost for about 200K, keeping it inline with the costs to produce vs caches.

2) Ivan's surplus being sold in the Bifrost for greater visibility and in multipack discounts. Added to this add some more items in different boxes, perhaps with themes or even higher end ones in costlier boxes if that will help. Adding the components that came from one time event recipies in zOMG or alt paths for those recipies would help.

3) Put out formulas for those Eniki Caches

4) Allow for bulk shop buying of needed components in the gold shops (or again multi-packs of the components)

5) Make a wildcard type item that sold for gold (or cash if monitization is needed) that will allow one to bump up the difficulty for a recipe's sucess rate (ex: v low > low chance> medium chance > high chance

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

Infinite agreement with number four. It is beyond tedious when you need x2842874893247 of a component you have to purchase one at a time, Gaia. emotion_donotwant
+1

I hope gaia sees this

Lets make Alchemy Better Gaia!

Sparkly Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yes! I want Alchemy back and better!

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Yes times infinity to all of that. Also; add formulas to make components, caches, and other non-wearable items wearable, because I really, really want that to happen.

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Csilla Silvana
Yes times infinity to all of that. Also; add formulas to make components, caches, and other non-wearable items wearable, because I really, really want that to happen.

They could call it "Mastered -----", that would be pretty neat actually.
Masterd Alchemy would have a case, all the different caches and recipe
Mastered >insert color here< coponents
Mastered Catch Eniki's cace and components
Mastered Chance: Gold DC cart and DC coponents.

THey should also do more prize collections.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I would love all of this, also new recipes and a title or two after level 10, right now is and achievement per se but i feel that a title like master alchemist should be implemented

Gambino Lover

Fifth one would be cool

Tipsy Bloodsucker

A million times YES!

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I wish there were formulas to make charms for gofusion (Preferably ones that required ingredients from the Caches because we have a major overflow of those on here)

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Back to relevancy!

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image Bumping this back to front page since OP has resurrected it.

Using GoFusion to allow us to craft those rare components would be another easy way to make Alchemy more accessible instead of scrapping it.
User Image

Demonic Alchemist

20,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I support all of this with all my heart!

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
uhhhhhh.... # 5 is an interesting and different idea I have not seen yet.

Everything else I will have to think about.
One thing I have to say about the Cases idea. In lieu of zOMG being down for now and the need for those items is still there for that, this would alleviate things a bit.

As for an update to Alchemy itself... that was abandoned a long time ago because there were too many problems and lot of people were angry about it. Rather than fixing the various many problems (such as making formulas for items that were needed for existing Formulas, and making doubly sure that there were enough of every item to go around - which can still be done and IS being done slowly). Eventually we were supposed to have had 25 levels. Kinda wish they would eventually continue with it and at least do that part and fix a glitch with one of the Wing Quests at the completion of level 9.

We do need to have more star charms available. Dunno what the average drop for those in the gold gens that offer that choice is though. I have not tried it.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Cool ideas. Being able to craft multiple of same item recipes at once would be nice too. I hope that alchemy doesn't go away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff