Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Shapeshifter

Nyota_Spock
What's the point of getting all these diamonds now if I can't get Kurola crying

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

You can still save up diamonds, since Kurola could possibly be re-released in GoFusion, although it'll be a different recipe. See Here.

Calling Ladykiller

I'm not sure if I'm more excited for this or for the kickstarter to reach 160t. sweatdrop
I would have thought that by the time I got back home this would've been announced already.

Intellectual Humorist

Nitro Virus
Nyota_Spock
What's the point of getting all these diamonds now if I can't get Kurola crying

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

You can still save up diamonds, since Kurola could possibly be re-released in GoFusion, although it'll be a different recipe. See Here.

Thanks, I just hope it doesn't take too long to be re-released.
Frozen Mist

In the past gaia has always said that using mules to get free grants is fine, and there was never any mention of any limitation on it either. The more accounts you use the more effort it requires to gather stuff, and it's something that's available to everyone -if they're willing to put the effort- so it makes sense that it would be considered within the rules, since there is no unfair advantage.
The person mentioned that their mules got banned, but not their main account.... I would suspect that they were throwaway mules with gibberish names, like "asgihdiogh93" and "78956u4nsjcn" etcetc, which would trigger autobans on suspiscion of botting - NOT because of anything related to the free grants. Heck, for all we know maybe the person even used a program to do the collecting for them.

It would be nice for a staff member to clarify though, since clearly lots of people have mentioned using mules in this thread and it was staff themselves who gave the ok in the past. If they don't clarify this could cause a lot of fearmongering.
I never said you can't collect grants on mule accounts, as long as those accounts weren't created specifically to abuse the system. Gaia has had rules against funneling for a long time. Otherwise, people will make hundreds of accounts to work the system because; no, clicking a random link for a free grant doesn't take much energy.

Straight from the TOS

Quote:
Gaia may halt, suspend, discontinue, or reverse any Gold transaction (whether proposed, pending or past) in cases of actual or suspected fraud, violations of these Terms or other laws or regulations, to conform with revisions to these Terms, or deliberate disruptions to or interference with Gaia Online, such as creating multiple secondary accounts strictly to accumulate Gold by using site features and then funneling it to a singular account.

By the users own admission they were doing this. They made four accounts at once when they saw the first day grant, so they could collect more.

Demonic Lover

Where are our special items uo u; I hope they are super good! and that I don't want them XD;;; I wanna make some to sell and buy the stuff I'm after C:

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
SuccuViv
Where are our special items uo u; I hope they are super good! and that I don't want them XD;;; I wanna make some to sell and buy the stuff I'm after C:

i'm wondering the same thing

Calling Ladykiller

Do you think they might be waiting for the kickstarter to end so we won't be distracted from it? neutral
King Strawberry XV
Do you think they might be waiting for the kickstarter to end so we won't be distracted from it? neutral

I pretty sure that's what they're doing.

Calling Ladykiller

Emisel
King Strawberry XV

I mean, we're almost at 157T. eek
And it's only 5:30-ish.
I just hope we're not excited for nothing..

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

King Strawberry XV
Emisel
King Strawberry XV

if that's the case, i hope they'll update gofusion the moment we reach 160t on the goldsink emotion_awesome
King Strawberry XV

Hopefully it will all be up and running on Monday if not this evening. smile

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Looks like they gonna make us wait an entire cycle before revealing them, hope they're good!

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
minghii
King Strawberry XV
Emisel
King Strawberry XV

if that's the case, i hope they'll update gofusion the moment we reach 160t on the goldsink emotion_awesome

GCD would explode

Calling Ladykiller

King Blackwater
Looks like they gonna make us wait an entire cycle before revealing them, hope they're good!

Cycle? confused

Fashionable Hunter

12,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
King Strawberry XV
King Blackwater

Cycle? confused

Confused as well. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas