Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lover

I just wanted to say, with you rrecent termination of the gold generators, the tax increase, the starting of the updates to the gold shops...

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

Now, I know that some aren't too happy about these changes but, please, don't revert back for the small few that are upset, because the vast majority on gaia are so appreciative of these changes and look so forward to the continuation of additions and updates to the gold shops and anything else you have planned to return gaia to it's former glory. Thank you so much and Keep up the awesome work! ^_^

Beloved Lover

Look, I don' t really know what you are trying to say with the picture or if the Yay is sarcastic or not but, if it's negative, you can delete the post then.

Fused Abomination

14,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sorairo-Sora Kazega
Look, I don' t really know what you are trying to say with the picture or if the Yay is sarcastic or not but, if it's negative, you can delete the post then.

WHY SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady, what sad and depressing world do ya live in where you get hostile when you THINK someone's being sarcastic?
Calm down.

That being said; YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GAIA MADE IMRPOVEMENTS! emotion_kirakira

WHEN YOU CAN MAKE SOMEONE SWALLOW THEIR TEETH

Beloved Lover

Molniya Weisshart
Sorairo-Sora Kazega

WHY SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE

Lady, what sad and depressing world do ya live in where you get hostile when you THINK someone's being sarcastic?
Calm down.

I'll admit it, not a very nice one, and haven't had a very nice one so, yes, you can assume I'm being a b***h but I have very good reason, granted it's not always right but, I can't help the jaded opinion on have when it comes to certain things and posts and comments like that.

As for gaia making improvements then I agree with you, YAYA TO IMPROVEMENTS!!!! lol

Pure-hearted Bunny

13,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Molniya Weisshart

User Image

Don't Forget to Love

In her defense, that picture... looks like she's in pain?

I'll Always be Your Vanilla

Fused Abomination

14,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sorairo-Sora Kazega
Molniya Weisshart
Sorairo-Sora Kazega

WHY SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE

Calm down.

I'll admit it, not a very nice one, and haven't had a very nice one so, yes, you can assume I'm being a b***h but I have very good reason, granted it's not always right but, I can't help the jaded opinion on have when it comes to certain things and posts and comments like that.

As for gaia making improvements then I agree with you, YAYA TO IMPROVEMENTS!!!! lol

WHY SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE

I ain't even gon' lie, having a terrible life is a shitty excuse for being a b***h. Why not just be a b***h for the sake of being a b***h? Nobody's really gonna pity you much if you add the shitty life part.

Fused Abomination

14,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gold Hearted Bunny

WHY SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE

What the lady did was just so unkawaii that the kawaii face forced itself to frown. And the kawaii face never frowns...

(◕︹◕✿)

Beloved Lover

Molniya Weisshart
Sorairo-Sora Kazega
Molniya Weisshart
Sorairo-Sora Kazega

WHY SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE

Calm down.

WHY SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE

I ain't even gon' lie, having a terrible life is a shitty excuse for being a b***h. Why not just be a b***h for the sake of being a b***h? Nobody's really gonna pity you much if you add the shitty life part.

If you are a b***h just because you can be makes you worse than having an excuse, shitty or not. I wasn't looking for the sympathy or pitty, you asked, I gave you a response, if you don't like it, don't comment.

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
Gold Hearted Bunny

That .gif is actually from an eroge (H-game) honestly; though not many people would know that. hates that I know that.

Pure-hearted Bunny

13,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pettanko Momocha
That .gif is actually from an eroge (H-game) honestly; though not many people would know that. hates that I know that.

User Image

Don't Forget to Love

Oh, thank you for telling me ^^
It looks like she's feeling "Ew, there's something in my throat, I can't get it out"

I'll Always be Your Vanilla

Beloved Lover

Pettanko Momocha
Gold Hearted Bunny

Don't hate that you know where it's from. Just because you know where it's from doesn't mean anything XD LOL!!! I know a lot of things that people would fine weird, souly because I was curious as to how something worked or where it was from or anything, so I researched lol.

Kitten

Zombiecakesx3
Yay

wtf is that pic

Beloved Lover

G h o s t m a l l o w
Zombiecakesx3
Yay

wtf is that pic
apparently it's from a thing called an eroge game. I don't know why it wa sput here or what it was for, I assume it's to just be a troll and be rude. I wish I could remove pictures like that, I really do.

Kitten

omg lol. i didn't even read all the posts about it, just got through the first two.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff