Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Detective

6,700 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Koda Crest
o0Ice Cream Soda0o

Go ahead have your little fantasy. You've proven to be arrogant and not willing to listen to anyone else. But winning an argument on the internet is like winning the gold in the special olympics. You might have you, but you're still retarted.

User Image

Not saying Fanzine isn't a radical troll, but you are acting in the same facet.
        I'll be going now.User Image

Not sure what I said/did to warrant being called a "radical troll" but whatever xd

Chatty Codger

6,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Just because what I say offends you doesn't mean I have to be silenced.

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I hate it when people say 'kawaii', it wouldn't bother me so much if people used 可愛い or even just かわいい. I don't know why it does, it just irritates me beyond belief. I'd rather people stuck to one language per sentence but if they really must use the phrase, at least have the courtesy to write it correctly, otherwise I just take it as rudeness.

Aged Zealot

Musical Fanzine
Koda Crest
o0Ice Cream Soda0o

Go ahead have your little fantasy. You've proven to be arrogant and not willing to listen to anyone else. But winning an argument on the internet is like winning the gold in the special olympics. You might have you, but you're still retarted.

User Image

Not saying Fanzine isn't a radical troll, but you are acting in the same facet.
        I'll be going now.User Image

Not sure what I said/did to warrant being called a "radical troll" but whatever xd

User Image

Sorry I was under the impression you were someone else.
        gonk User Image

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
If Trigger Warnings in colleges count as a popular opinion, I oppose those immensly.

Lavish Ladykiller

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
ive heard that having a bald disney princess with cancer would be inspiring or worthwhile to see on screen.
i don't think that is the case. it's not cool to have cancer. it's not ok to have cancer. it would be fake. you know that the disney princess would overcome it like they always do their obstacles. which just isn't fair. that's a lie. a lot of people don't overcome their cancer and it's absolutely stupid why anyone would suggest a princess with cancer. does that mean she needs two times the prince charming? one her boyfriend/husband, two the doctor. i think they shouldn't make "awe inspiring" heartfelt characters. they should make people. people that are relateable. people that are realistic. a princess that needs a pick me up every so often, but can function on her own and achieve things by herself. most movies that have a character with cancer in it end up being very depressing. i feel that there is a reason for that.

it really annoys me when something becomes popular just because it has enough "social justice" in it. a lot of media isn't being judged by the content, but if there was a lesbian character in it, or a transgender. there were lesbians, a disabled guy, a transgender but we can all agree that degrassi sucked a**.

If you think your identity revolves around your gender or lack thereof, then you really are boring and irritating as ********; you’re actually giving yourself labels while consecutively crying wolf over oppression that nobody would actually give a s**t about if you didn’t make such a huge deal over it.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
SDPlus von CT
Toxilicks
If Trigger Warnings in colleges count as a popular opinion, I oppose those immensly.

that's a thing? rolleyes wow.just wow.

Wait, are you being sarcastic or genuine?

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
SDPlus von CT
Toxilicks
SDPlus von CT
Toxilicks

genuine. if you can't go to college without a bunch of signs saying "here's a toilet, trigger warning: people who are afraid of toilets" then maybe you should solve those problems first and then go to college.I mean I'm assuming that's what it is?

ps I'm never sarcastic.I think it's lowly and doesn't speak highly of your character.

I'm never sure with LD, so I thought I'd check.

No no, Trigger Warnings in colleges is basically now students who are triggered by things such as sexual assault, bullying and other controversial topics are to be warned before setting foot into the class that they might get upset. This started off as something I could kind of understand. I mean, in high school, topics that personally affected students were discussed, and some students opted to be excused from the class. Colleges are perhaps a little iffy for that kind of behavior since all of the choices for topics to learn about are all on the student. However, just like on tumblr, people think trigger warning = valid reason for censorship. Allegedly, some colleges have demanded all copies of The Great Gatsby be removed from libraries because of scenes in which there is violence towards women.

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
✻ ✻ c e l t i c h e a v e n s : :

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
✻ ✻ c e l t i c h e a v e n s : :

Oh, and those who commit murder and rape should be killed too. I'm not paying taxes to support them.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
SDPlus von CT
Toxilicks
SDPlus von CT
Toxilicks
SDPlus von CT
Toxilicks

genuine. if you can't go to college without a bunch of signs saying "here's a toilet, trigger warning: people who are afraid of toilets" then maybe you should solve those problems first and then go to college.I mean I'm assuming that's what it is?

ps I'm never sarcastic.I think it's lowly and doesn't speak highly of your character.

I'm never sure with LD, so I thought I'd check.

No no, Trigger Warnings in colleges is basically now students who are triggered by things such as sexual assault, bullying and other controversial topics are to be warned before setting foot into the class that they might get upset. This started off as something I could kind of understand. I mean, in high school, topics that personally affected students were discussed, and some students opted to be excused from the class. Colleges are perhaps a little iffy for that kind of behavior since all of the choices for topics to learn about are all on the student. However, just like on tumblr, people think trigger warning = valid reason for censorship. Allegedly, some colleges have demanded all copies of The Great Gatsby be removed from libraries because of scenes in which there is violence towards women.

no.just no.I was bullied in school and I knew others who were and when they talked about it NO ONE was excused. that was in ELEMENTARY school. if you can't handle what we could handle in elementary school then what are you doing in college? And if you're bullied why would you want to excuse yourself? Isn't it good they're talking about it?
and no.if you don't like a book, DON'T READ IT. holy goodness there are so many great books with controversial topics, what's with this book burning craze, did we really go back to the year THIRTEEN EIGHTY SOMETHING?
I think I need I trigger warning for learning about things like these because I feel an attack of "why? Why? Why me? Just don't tell me PLEASE"coming on.

I think I'm beginning to like you as an acquaintance. c:

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Probably an unpopular opinion, but that kid who's been disowned for coming out and managed to get it recorded and uploaded onto the internet- Why is he making money off of something that is typically devastating and potentially dangerous to so many youths in many different countries?

Why isn't this money going to like, a charity to build a home for disowned LGBT youths to stay in or something?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff