Welcome to Gaia! ::

Issues started on ooc pg 97. What do we do now?

Completely re-start the whole rp. 0.5 50.0% [ 5 ]
Re-vamp the power level system, training system and other systems only 0.5 50.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 101 102 103 > >> »|

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I've been getting a guest settled in the house is why i've been absent the last week or so. I know I owe posts to Borgos and Lilly, I'll get those prepared shortly and be in by tomarrow. Possibly tonight but tomarrow at the latest.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I've upgraded the front page of the rp, Cale is no longer under the blacklist due to the fact that it would look odd to be so especially after placing him under credit list. I've got his permisson for usage of his combat strength dice rules. see announcements for a slight alteration I did for it, and see front page for more details.

Fanatical Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
How does Bardock know Kamehameha? Goku was taught that by Master Roshi.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
hotaru2
How does Bardock know Kamehameha? Goku was taught that by Master Roshi.
He knows the kamehameha due to his ability to see into the future. He saw Goku use the technique and has spent many years attempting to duplicate the technique in the labs, it was described in Bardock's first post for the rp. His ability to see the future will give Bardock some advantages but his visions might be garbled about Trunks and Gojin as they are from different realities all together and that would offset his visions enough to be puzzling to him.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
We have a Frieza, I'm negotiating weather or not to allow Brolly into the mix under controlled obervations. May even have a Raditz.

Also i've added a Grape vine to the front of the rp, and a list of where characters can be found. please go see. thank you.

Desirable Smoker

Pleasure to be here. Ill be roleplaying as all of the above three.

Looking foward to roleplaying with you all.

Alastor Phoenix's Partner

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Shiki has made a return, back and as annoying as ever XD

I'll have a Toma post up later tonight as well.

Fanatical Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
I don't have any muse, so I don't know how long it will be before I can post. Sorry.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
ForTheBloodGod98

Due to needed some other villains to work with, I have temporary writers block with rayne.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
i've had to boot sayla due to inactivity, i'll mod gine for a time. if i get attached to her character then I'll take her up permanently.

Partying Reveler

I'm going to start the post for the arrival of the robots, I just wanted to give people a couple days to rap up their stuff.

Partying Reveler

Lasts couple days have been kinda hectic, I'm getting off work early today and should have time to post for everyone.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I hope everyone had good Holidays. I realize that around this time of the year most of you have Final Exams to work with, but please remember to find time to post here so we can keep this rp going.

I am enjoying the rp very much, I want to thank all who have been active so far. I hope the rp continues to be so much fun!

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Role Call!

Is everyone still with us? The only reason I haven't bugged people is because it is the holiday months, exams for those in college and in school and family time usually happens around these months. I don't want this roleplay to die. Anyone who doesn't respond to this in here I will send a pm to, if I don't get a response within 7 days then I'm going to assume that you've lost interest in the thread.

Hotaru2
I know you would be active but Its only fair that I don't exempt you from this role call post.

Servant Reborn

Plum_Duchess

Godric Testarossa

ForTheBloodGod98
Likewise with Taru I know you've been sending me lots of feedback, which I 100% appreciate but this is for everyone to respond to so I have an accurate account of who all is still with us.

korinzu

Doitsu Rutovihhi

Oozaru Goku

Dat Cancer

End of Nations

JEAT XV

Fanatical Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
I'm still in, of course.