Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Twilight Princess for me so far... cat_smile

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess

Though hopefully it will soon be Hyrule Warriors.

Demonic Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
wind waker is my favorite

Kawaii Shoujo

Mine would have to be none other than The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for the Nintendo 64.

Lonely Friend

28,625 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
Defiantly ocarina of time

Shameless Shapeshifter

I like Oracle of Seasons. Awesome soundtrack and sound effects, especially considering it was a GBC title.

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
It's so tough. the first zelda game I've ever played was A link to the past. The first Zelda game I've ever beaten was Wind Waker. The 2nd one was Twilight Princess.

I own:
MM
OoT/OoT 3D
TP
WW
SS
LA
LOZ1
OOS

but it's always a tie between Wind Waker and Twilight princess.. <__> it feels like a math test that's so difficult you dont wanna proceed!

Dangerous Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Does this count?
Majora's Mask. I love it because of the story, and the multiple themes you can interpret, many of them provoking deep thought and emotion. Watch this if you haven't. It's really interesting. 3nodding

PocketFoxo's Husbando

Zombie Prom
I also have to go with A Link to the Past. I honestly couldn't figure out Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time when I was younger but A Link to the Past was the first one I was actually able to play through.

Probably because aLttP didn't really have puzzles, so much as "Find the random tile in the room you need to push" or "Hit the switch that rises/lowers the red/blue blocks, and go back to where you were blocked off before".

Formal Hunter

Mine will always be Majora's Mask. Though The Wind Waker was a pretty fun one too. My girlfriend and I really enjoyed that one.
Glad to see Majora's mask being represented

Sparkly Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Ocarina of Time for me, since it was my first Zelda. Though I'm really enjoying my playthrough of Twilight Princess. And I had a lot of fun playing Minish Cap, A Link Between Worlds, and the two DS games (still have yet to finish Spirit Tracks though).

Cluttered Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
Yes.

Ahem, sorry. My first Zelda was the original, though I was too young to remember it well. First one I "beat" was A Link to the Past, with beat in quotations because my sister and me had this thing were we'd trade off with her doing bosses and with me doing the puzzles. I think that made it so A Link to the Past has a special place being a favorite, but I can't save I haven't enjoyed a Zelda game I've played.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
windwaker. I found the dungeons well made and the plottwist absolutely amazing.(I was young and I didnt play that many games with plottwists back then)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff