Welcome to Gaia! ::

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Surprising.

Quote:

In today’s “duh” story of the day, don’t put your hand in a lion cage. That’s what one Michigan woman found out the hard way, and now she’s suing the zoo.

WNEM reports Renae Ferguson was visiting the Sunrise Side Nature Trail and Exotic Park by East Tawas on Saturday when she decided to stick her finger in a lion cage.

“I put my hand down there to pet it and it ripped my finger,” Ferguson said.

Shocker. Part of her middle finger was ripped off, and she alleges the owner told her to lie. Also, it was somehow the zoos fault. But still, lions.

“I would like to see more precautions taken to protect the people as well as the animals,” Tina Dobson, her daughter, said.

The zoo owners said there are multiple signs warning patrons and they told her multiple times to not put her hand in a lion cage because it’s a lion, but that wasn’t enough.

At least Ferguson claims to have learned her lesson.

“They are beautiful, but don’t do it,” Ferguson said.

Source

Well its good that she learned her lesson. And I hope all of you will learn from her mistake. whee

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Death to her. People like this are the reason you can make up any shitty IQ study about America and all the other countries will believe it.

Enduring Gaian

13,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
This reminds me of when parents tell their children not to touch a hot stove... and then the kid does it anyway.

Maybe this woman missed out on the 'warnings should be taken seriously' learning phase in her childhood.
Should've taken her whole hand. ******** idiot, her and her daughter. The animals are caged up to view, and admire. Not too ******** pet, especially lions. The zoo shouldn't have to verbally warn you the dangers of trying to pet the animals, when its pretty ******** obvious what they're capable of. neutral

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Hope the zoo counter-sues her for endangering the lion with her nasty a** meat and harassing the animals at the zoo. ******** dumb b***h. THERE ARE SIGNS IT IS IN A ******** CAGE WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT YOU DUMB ******** b***h?! She's already bred and that's what scares me. Her genes would have lived on had the lion inflicted mortal wounds. I just...b***h, you realize they end up putting down lions for this s**t when it's your dumbass that causes the problem? Jfc. I'd say feed her dumb a** to the lions but they'd get IBS or some s**t. Goddamn this s**t makes me so mad. She has the gall to IGNORE THE SIGNS and then ******** SUES THE ZOO FOR HER STUPIDITY! What more does the zoo need to do to protect the patrons, put them in straight jackets on trams and drive them around the look at the animals since humans CLEARLY can't be trusted? Ugh...I need to go tear some s**t up this b***h made me ******** HUMANITY SO HARD IN THE BUNGHOLE CHRIST ALMIGHTY! evil scream

lastborntripletmack's Significant Otter

Popular Seeker

37,665 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
xXFurygeistXx
Hope the zoo counter-sues her for endangering the lion with her nasty a** meat and harassing the animals at the zoo. ******** dumb b***h. THERE ARE SIGNS IT IS IN A ******** CAGE WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT YOU DUMB ******** b***h?! She's already bred and that's what scares me. Her genes would have lived on had the lion inflicted mortal wounds. I just...b***h, you realize they end up putting down lions for this s**t when it's your dumbass that causes the problem? Jfc. I'd say feed her dumb a** to the lions but they'd get IBS or some s**t. Goddamn this s**t makes me so mad. She has the gall to IGNORE THE SIGNS and then ******** SUES THE ZOO FOR HER STUPIDITY! What more does the zoo need to do to protect the patrons, put them in straight jackets on trams and drive them around the look at the animals since humans CLEARLY can't be trusted? Ugh...I need to go tear some s**t up this b***h made me ******** HUMANITY SO HARD IN THE BUNGHOLE CHRIST ALMIGHTY! evil scream

She is actually threatening to sue, it is like that woman at walmart or target or some store like that who was told her son could not stand at the edge of the cart, she told the employees not to tell her what to do, and the child fell and got seriously hurt and she threatened to sue them until someone threatened to call the police and say she was warned. They scared her by saying they could take the child from her since she let go of the cart when he was standing on the edge, come to think of it she should have lost her child since she purposely ignored the warnings and possibly purposely let go of the cart to hurt her child so she could get a lawsuit. The sad part in the child falling out of the cart case was the mother put her own child in danger, at least this mother only put herself in danger. She learned her lesson, or did she. Maybe she is a nutcase who planned this to get money. She expected the lion to bite her, but probably not bite her whole finger off, or maybe she did there are lots of people who purposely hurt themselves or their children(which is worse) in order to hope to sue and win tons of money. One mother even told her child to run while people were cleaning up a soap spill in hopes the child breaks a bone and she can get money, and another mother was arrested (so was the mother in the soap spill incident) because she asked her child to climb a ladder then pushed him off claiming he fell off . Stupid b***h forgot they had cameras and that is how she got caught, and lost her child to CPS. When they arrested her for injuring her child they said if you want money that bad why not risk your health and life, why endanger your childs?

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
FirstBornTriplet
xXFurygeistXx

She is actually threatening to sue, it is like that woman at walmart or target or some store like that who was told her son could not stand at the edge of the cart, she told the employees not to tell her what to do, and the child fell and got seriously hurt and she threatened to sue them until someone threatened to call the police and say she was warned. They scared her by saying they could take the child from her since she let go of the cart when he was standing on the edge, come to think of it she should have lost her child since she purposely ignored the warnings and possibly purposely let go of the cart to hurt her child so she could get a lawsuit. The sad part in the child falling out of the cart case was the mother put her own child in danger, at least this mother only put herself in danger. She learned her lesson, or did she. Maybe she is a nutcase who planned this to get money. She expected the lion to bite her, but probably not bite her whole finger off, or maybe she did there are lots of people who purposely hurt themselves or their children(which is worse) in order to hope to sue and win tons of money. One mother even told her child to run while people were cleaning up a soap spill in hopes the child breaks a bone and she can get money, and another mother was arrested (so was the mother in the soap spill incident) because she asked her child to climb a ladder then pushed him off claiming he fell off . Stupid b***h forgot they had cameras and that is how she got caught, and lost her child to CPS. When they arrested her for injuring her child they said if you want money that bad why not risk your health and life, why endanger your childs?
So what you are saying is stupid greedy b***h is a stupid b***h? Thank you for helping me establish this fact.

lastborntripletmack's Significant Otter

Popular Seeker

37,665 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
xXFurygeistXx
FirstBornTriplet
xXFurygeistXx

So what you are saying is stupid greedy b***h is a stupid b***h? Thank you for helping me establish this fact.
There are lots of cases where greedy people sue for their own stupidiness when they get hurt, it is a sad fact. There was even a case where a five year old almost drowned and the mother tried to sue the pool because there were no signs saying children who are non swimmers and under the age of 12 should be watched and kept at arms length.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
FirstBornTriplet
xXFurygeistXx
FirstBornTriplet
xXFurygeistXx

There are lots of cases where greedy people sue for their own stupidiness when they get hurt, it is a sad fact. There was even a case where a five year old almost drowned and the mother tried to sue the pool because there were no signs saying children who are non swimmers and under the age of 12 should be watched and kept at arms length.

I can only hope the system works and that they do not win those suits and in fact get thrown in jail for trying to defraud the company because the company has taken all the precautions to warn the populace not to do something, it cannot be held liable if they still do the stupid after having been warned, WITH SIGNS IN THEIR FACES... emotion_bigvein My head hurts. This kinda stupid is SO stupid that it's giving me a migraine. ******** bullshit human beings don't deserve to breed to live...

Sweet Humorist

15,425 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Informer 100
00Dolphin_SW
This reminds me of when parents tell their children not to touch a hot stove... and then the kid does it anyway.

Maybe this woman missed out on the 'warnings should be taken seriously' learning phase in her childhood.

My friends 2 year old did that. she got burned on her hand. after that she had the tendency to always blow on her food even if it was cold. too cute xd
Shaman Slate
00Dolphin_SW

My friends 2 year old did that. she got burned on her hand. after that she had the tendency to always blow on her food even if it was cold. too cute xd

D'awwww!

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

This idiot is why the rest of us end up suffering the results of their dumbshittery.

Not only that,she coulda given the poor lion a tummyache or put down. scream

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

Robotic lalanono
Shaman Slate
00Dolphin_SW

D'awwww!

Awww,that's cute.x3

And that bunny is cute too! @w@

Wheezing Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Bidding War 100
oh yes, lets blame the ******** zoo for your idiotic choice to put your hand in a lions face. and the worst part is she could have gotten this lion put down. there are so many people doing stupid s**t like this, trying to touch zoo animals and once they get bit or killed the animal is to blame.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff