Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Friend

User ImageUser Image
User Image

The prestigious Axton Bonaventure Preparatory School was originally founded by Annabelle Bonaventure in memory her late son who had been remarkable bright and driven. The school is well known because all of the students who attend 'Bonaventure Prep' are all very talented students. Originally when founded Mrs. Bonaventure had intended the school be an all boys school. (Some said it was her way of still being to have one if not many very bright sons, and that keeping it all boys was her way to keep them all to herself and not share them with girls who could steal them away.) Flash forward five decades, in the last couple years there have been rumors circling around the school's administration even reaching the students about a change- a big one. It had been gossip for quite some time, and eventually, the excited students went back to their normal schools lives figuring it was all talk. Now, a change in administration leadership has given way to a trial period where a selected few females will join Axton Bonaventure Preparatory School. If by the end of the trial all things go well, the school will become a Co-Ed Preparatory School... No one really knows what to expect, especially the students; are all students welcoming of their new female peers, will raging hormones cause a significant amount of problems, how are things going to end up, all these questions and more, and no one with answers.
Well, no one but you that is.

Devoted Friend

User ImageUser Image
User Image
slice of life boarding preparatory school
romance, comedy, and drama
DJ Brittanylove
lazy literate
three to four normal sized paragraphs
OR
at least one thick paragraph
| main profiles |
| o o c |

Devoted Friend

User Image
rules and regulations
firstly let me start this rules post by saying i really didn't want to make a rules post
i think everyone here should be adult enough to know how to be courteous, but here we go

User ImageUser Image one
as in any rule post, follow Gaia TOS, lets be honest though, who reads that
two
people tend to save this one for last, but i reserve the right to add more rules when and if i please
three
please be kind and respectful to your fellow roleplayers
four
because children can also be found perusing this site, let's be sure to fade to black if it comes to that
six
go ahead and private message me with your profile, the code can be found in the main profiles page and feel free to title it whatever you like, i'd like it if you could try and get creative with that, if your brain isn't cooperating though i get it and that's fine
seven
if you're feeling ambitious, you can have up to two character
eight
this is supposed to be a lazy lit roleplay, so i request at least one post a week, that shouldn't be too hard, i know we all get busy and roleplaying is supposed to be a fun outlet, not a stressful obligation
nine
make sure your post colors are readable, if i have to strain my eyes, i'll probably ask you to change it, please make your posts pretty, and use anime pictures for your characters, also please don't get offended if i ask you to find a different face claim i'm probably just super tired of seeing said picture, please respect that
ten
i really don't feel like putting these down, but as i write this it is late and at the moment i don't feel all sunshine-y and trusting, so just in case some smart a** feels like trolling, there is to be no godmodding, auto-hitting, flaming, and no mary sues or gary stus

Devoted Friend

User ImageUser Image
User Image
announcements

Sunday August 3rd, 2:46 AM
roleplay thread is currently accepting profiles but still closed, roleplay will probably be officially opened on monday after an introduction post from me
Monday August 4th, 2:50 AM
still trying to recruit more roleplayers, if you've been accepted, please advertise this thread
Wednesday August 6th, 10:35 AM
this is a call to all those who have already joined, thanks! please continue to spread the word!
Sunday August 10th, 11:38
This roleplay is still happening, just working on finding at least one to two more people before we start. Please let your friends know, but either way, the roleplay will be starting on Wednesday. (:
Thursday August 14th, 3:21 PM
The roleplay is opened! Post away students. (:

Devoted Friend

students
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Anastasia Lorena ColehihiBarnaby Joseph ColehihiNanami Rose AkatsukihihiAlexander Robin SilverhihiRyan Marie Thompson

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Daniel Chase TravignohihiPiper Marie LanehihiDemijan Erique ReidhihiChachi Rosalia GonzaleshihiKazu Winston Chance

Devoted Friend

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Dorm Assignments
New students! We here at Axton Bonaventure are sorry to announce that the girl's dorm building did not pass inspection. While this is unfortunate news there should be no worrying, we've come up with a fine solution. Building C has been opened up and we've arranged for the students who occupy dorms there to share their rooms. Yes, Co-Ed dorms. We expect no funny business! Everyone should be adult enough to be respectful to their new roommates.
Assignments are posted below soon.

Daniel Chase Travigno ↔ 1 ↔ Nanami Rose Akatsuki
Chachi Rosalia Gonzales ↔ 2 ↔ Alexander Robin Silver
Kazu Winston Chance ↔ 3 ↔ Anastasia Lorena Cole
Piper Marie Lane ↔ 4 ↔ Barnaby Joseph Cole
Demijan Erique Reid ↔ 5 ↔ Ryan Marie Thompson

Devoted Friend

User ImageUser Image
User Image

reserved
ri-zurvd
adjective