Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50

In a relationship with his right hand

Aged Accumulator

Beast Henshin
Example: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is the character I had in mind when thinking of this pose, except adding to it a little.
(You would not believe the nightmare it was to find a clean pic of this guy)

User Image

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Gentlemanly Swindler
Beast Henshin
This is the character I had in mind when thinking of this pose, except adding to it a little.

User Image

Cx

I was supposed to have the CG pack but I guess I deleted it.

Beloved Stargazer

Aged Accumulator

Beast Henshin
Gentlemanly Swindler
Beast Henshin

User Image

Cx

How could you!

Anyhow, I hope the quest goes well. I've missed several years of Gaia developments but I've noticed that most of what gets released is pastel leggings and dresses. It'd be nice to see more bara/male oriented stuff around.

As I left before the goldtastrophy happened, I'm not particularly well off gold wise. I did buy a couple of those fancy item generators from the cash shop though. It's not much, but I could donate the most expensive thing I got from them if that helps? Let me know.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Gentlemanly Swindler
Beast Henshin
Gentlemanly Swindler
Beast Henshin

User Image

Cx

How could you!

Anyhow, I hope the quest goes well. I've missed several years of Gaia developments but I've noticed that most of what gets released is pastel leggings and dresses. It'd be nice to see more bara/male oriented stuff around.

As I left before the goldtastrophy happened, I'm not particularly well off gold wise. I did buy a couple of those fancy item generators from the cash shop though. It's not much, but I could donate the most expensive thing I got from them if that helps? Let me know.

Well, it was part of a much bigger....folder.
And I looked on the size of this particular folder and kinda got ashamed that it was so big. So I deleted it. (took about half a day!)

Then I decided ******** it and started rebuilding it. But even more organised!

Though I can't seem to find the CG pack anymore. I actually tried looking.

And you can help if you want, whatever's fine~

Aged Accumulator

Beast Henshin
Gentlemanly Swindler
Beast Henshin
Gentlemanly Swindler
Beast Henshin

User Image

Cx

How could you!

And I looked on the size of this particular folder and kinda got ashamed that it was so big. So I deleted it. (took about half a day!)

Oh no, never be ashamed of the size of your... folder.

Organised is good though. The artist is Underground Campaign and the game that the CGs come from is called Maison de M. If you're a big fan of Kousuke's design, you should probably also check out a manga called Dokamori! by the same artist. I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to directly link you on Gaia as it's, well, you know. If you really want it and are still unable to find it with those search terms drop me an E-mail at Scanonymous(at)homo.wang and I'll hook you up. And yes that is really my real E-mail.

Anyhow, I'll send you the trade now because I don't remember how to gift things. Sorry I can't do much to help, but it's something at least.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Gentlemanly Swindler
Beast Henshin
Gentlemanly Swindler
Beast Henshin
Gentlemanly Swindler
Beast Henshin

User Image

Cx

How could you!

Oh no, never be ashamed of the size of your... folder.

Organised is good though. The artist is Underground Campaign and the game that the CGs come from is called Maison de M. If you're a big fan of Kousuke's design, you should probably also check out a manga called Dokamori! by the same artist. I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to directly link you on Gaia as it's, well, you know. If you really want it and are still unable to find it with those search terms drop me an E-mail at Scanonymous(at)homo.wang and I'll hook you up. And yes that is really my real E-mail.

Anyhow, I'll send you the trade now because I don't remember how to gift things. Sorry I can't do much to help, but it's something at least.

Hehe, that's fine, every bit helps.

Thanks a bunch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas