Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▉▉▉▉▉▉  ♔. CASPIAN JEREMIAH FINLEY
      caffye west▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪    ⋋.MALE     ⋋.DINGLEHOPPER FISHERY    ⋋.FISHERMAN
      caffye west for storybrooke do not steal pls
          █ PLOT IDEA ━ someone might possibly accuse caspian of being cruel because he has been
          █ PLOT IDEA ━ catching the fish that he might have been friendly with if he was a merman;
          █ PLOT IDEA ━ he is instantly hurt and insulted and attempts to defend his new lifestyle

█ PLOT IDEA ━ cas is pretty much a closeted bisexual; he has no idea he's attracted to men
          █ PLOT IDEA ━ and denies it to himself and to others, though he does like women as well, so
          █ PLOT IDEA ━ he may have conflicting feelings about a certain man in storybrooke

Omnipresent Prophet

CAFF NEEDS A LIFEI REALLY NEED BETTER FILLER TEXT BECAUSE IT'S KINDA EMBARRASSING KNOWING SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FILL THIS UP AND SEE MY RANTING I REALLY REALLY HATE DOING PROFILE CODING BUT I LIKE FILLING PROFILES OUT WHY DO I DO THIS SOBS PLEASE GUYS DON'T BE LIKE ME
CAFF REALLY NEEDS A LIFE I REALLY NEED BETTER FILLER TEXT BECAUSE IT'S KINDA EMBARRASSING KNOWING SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FILL THIS UP AND SEE MY RANTING I REALLY REALLY HATE DOING PROFILE CODING BUT I LIKE FILLING PROFILES OUT WHY DO I DO THIS SOBS PLEASE GUYS DON'T BE LIKE ME

caffye west ryeoji ---x will i ameI'LL CHASE MY OWN DREAMS, DESPITE HOW TOUGH IT MAY SEEM AND I WON’T GIVE UP OR STOP UNTIL IT’S TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE
--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    --
    ▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. caspian finley
    -- feel free to adjust the x's
    xxxx xxxx xxxx LOOK AT THIS STUFF, ISN'T IT NEAT, WOULDN'T YOU THINK MY COLLECTION'S COMPLETE?
    xxxx xxxx xxxx LOOK AT THIS STUFF, ISN'T IT NEAT, WOULDN'T YOU THINK MY COLLECTION'S COMPLETE?

███ *⋌ 01 NAME caspian jeremiah finley
        ███ *⋌ 02 NICKNAMES cas
        ███ *⋌ 03 GENDER male
        ███ *⋌ 04 SEX male
        ███ *⋌ 05 AGE twenty two
        ███ *⋌ 06 BIRTHDATE summer sixteenth
        ███ *⋌ 07 NATIONALITY irish american
        ███ *⋌ 08 OCCUPATION fisherman
        ███ *⋌ 09 WORKPLACE dinglehopper fishery ( fishery )
        ███ *⋌ 10 FAIRYTALE the little mermaid
        ███ *⋌ 11 CHARACTER mermaid

Omnipresent Prophet

CAFF NEEDS A LIFEI REALLY NEED BETTER FILLER TEXT BECAUSE IT'S KINDA EMBARRASSING KNOWING SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FILL THIS UP AND SEE MY RANTING I REALLY REALLY HATE DOING PROFILE CODING BUT I LIKE FILLING PROFILES OUT WHY DO I DO THIS SOBS PLEASE GUYS DON'T BE LIKE ME
CAFF REALLY NEEDS A LIFE I REALLY NEED BETTER FILLER TEXT BECAUSE IT'S KINDA EMBARRASSING KNOWING SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FILL THIS UP AND SEE MY RANTING I REALLY REALLY HATE DOING PROFILE CODING BUT I LIKE FILLING PROFILES OUT WHY DO I DO THIS SOBS PLEASE GUYS DON'T BE LIKE ME

caffye west ryeoji ---x will i ameI'LL CHASE MY OWN DREAMS, DESPITE HOW TOUGH IT MAY SEEM AND I WON’T GIVE UP OR STOP UNTIL IT’S TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE
--
--
    ▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. appearance

███ *⋌ 01 HAIR COLOR red orange
        ███ *⋌ 02 EYE COLOR brown
        ███ *⋌ 03 HEIGHT 6'1"
        ███ *⋌ 04 WEIGHT 167lbs.

• As soon as you look at Cas, you can tell that this young man is energetic and excited. He always has a giant smile plastered across his face, and for the most part if you're friendly to him, he'll probably come running at you straight on and sweep you up off of your feet. Don't be put off by his half naked state - he usually goes shirtless because it's a bit easier for him when he's trying to wrestle fish off of his line. He constantly wears a necklace with a small white shell dangling from a simple leather chord, though he rarely talks about why he has it, most people think it relates back to his fairy tale -- and most people would be right. When he isn't working? He wears a bright yellow sweat shirt that he secretly named flounder.

Omnipresent Prophet

--
--
    ▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. personality

--
        • █ OPTIMISTIC ━ cas is always ready to jump in feet first when it comes to a challenge, and if you were to ask him how he felt about it? he'd probably give you the biggest smile in the world and tell you he was ready to win. he's almost always looking on the bright side of things, confident in himself and in his friends. he attempts to look for the best in people, even if they might seem rough around the edges at first. honestly he's made enough friends at this point that he no longer fears rejection and pessimism.
          █ ENERGETIC ━ energy actually radiates off of cas. a smile from him isn't just some little thing, it's a huge flash of white teeth, a loud laugh and an enormous grin that stays plastered on his face even moments after he's given you his first rib crushing hug. yes, he's a hugger. the fisherman seems to be an endless amount of energy at this point, he's always smiling or laughing, and he's been known to bounce in his seat simply because he has that much energy stored up inside of himself.
          █ COMICAL ━ cas loves to tell jokes, especially the kind that will make you groan out loud and shake your head because they're so painfully bad ( hey, come back, don't be so shellfish! ) he loves puns and will take the opportunity to make one if he has the chance, and once it's made, he'll just stand there laughing and snickering to himself like an idiot with the stupidest goofy smile plastered across his face. more than anything he likes to tease people and give them little nick names. he happens to call the kids 'guppies' - and refers to rory, his roommate. affectionately as 'grumpy gills' when he's not around.
          █ JEALOUS ━ when it comes to people he cares about, or perhaps even has feelings for, he would rather be the one to have their attention at all times than for them to be looking at someone else. the only real way to tell if he's jealous or not is a change in his energy; it's slight, but he might simply calm down to a more normal level of conversation and seem a bit disinterested in the news being shared with him. especially when it comes to a crush, he's especially possessive when it comes to a crush.
          █ FLIRTATIOUS ━ there's something about the way cas talks to women ( and a few men ) that comes off as a little bit more than teasing. he likes to poke certain people a bit more, get under their skin, see them squirm and blush and act vulnerable in front of him. he loves getting to the point where he can flirt back and forth with someone important to him.

▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. history

--
        • █ BEFORE STORYBROOKE ━ 
          caspian was born in a small village on the coast, miles and miles away from storybrooke where his father owned a small shack by the sea and a fishing boat that was barely able to keep itself afloat. if there was ever any question as to whether or not he was born to be a fisherman, one would only have to look as far back as his childhood. in his youth, cas was taken time after time out onto the open ocean with his father, who would make fishing trips for days at a time away from home. his wife, a young woman who was dedicated to her work, spent most of her time in the city while her boys worked night and day putting their lives into their fishing. he was taught by the very best, his own father, who was the one to give him the first fishing pole he would ever own, the first fish he would ever tend to as a bet. he was the one who taught cas everything he ever needed to know about fishing and the creatures of the ocean, and when cas slowly became more and more capable, he finally turned his boat over to his son in order to allow him to take over the 'family business' as he called it.
          █ THE JOURNEY ━ 
          while his mother was providing for the family with her job in the city, cas and his father were facing a hardship of their own. with the amount of new fishermen that were moving to the tiny coastal town, competition became more and more severe than it had been in years. coming across the usual fish became harder and harder with the sheer number of people who would frequent the usual fishing spots on the coast. cas and his father were forced to sail further and further out for longer and longer periods of time, and each time they returned, their shares were smaller than ever before. finally, after a particularly bad fishing trip and a nasty crack in their little ship's hull, cas' father finally resolved that it was time to throw the towel in. cas was devastated. fishing was his entire life, and without it, there was no reason for him to go on living on the coast. he lived with his father for a year before he heard rumors of storybrooke, a small town far from his home with plenty of space and supposedly a decent amount of fish to be caught, though few people bothered with the spot because of its distance from the city. with his clothes bundled up in his back pack, cas waved his father goodbye and hauled himself into the back of a small pick up truck that would be taking him to the town next to storybrooke, and he would be going the rest of the way on foot.
          █ PARADISE FOUND ━ 
          storybrooke was, and will always be, the most beautiful place that cas set foot in. he came with next to nothing; a back pack slung over his shoulder and a fishing pole hanging from his neck, but it was easy enough for him to find a bit of work. he actually ended up fishing on his first afternoon in storybrooke, and to his surprise, a few people were even willing to buy his catches, which stunned him. apparently he was the first to attempt to sell fresh fish caught in storybrooke in years, and there was enough demand between restaurants and residents that he was able to begin working for himself. he stayed at the inn for his first few weeks before he had enough money to actually look for a place to stay, and when he found rory the bartender who was looking for a roommate, he made an offer that the once - beast apparently couldn't resist. in the last year, he has opened up dinglehopper fishery and is working his butt off to support himself. he even has his own boat - the thingamabob - which was affectionately named after his father's original boat. he intends to go back to the coast soon enough to visit, but apparently he's found enough to keep him in storybrooke for the time being, whether it's the fishing or the people, he cannot say, but regardless, he is happy.

Omnipresent Prophet

--
--
    ▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. marriage

--
        ███ *⋌ 01 FOOD specifically a home cooked meal
        ███ *⋌ 02 FISH receive a pet fish from him

███ *⋌ 03 FEATHER receive a blue feather from him--

▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. loves

--
        ███ *⋌ 01 LOVE food
        ███ *⋌ 02 LOVE swimming
        ███ *⋌ 03 LOVE sleeping
        ███ *⋌ 04 LOVE telling puns
        ███ *⋌ 05 LOVE fishies

▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. likes

--
        ███ *⋌ 01 LIKE nicknames
        ███ *⋌ 02 LIKE boat rides
        ███ *⋌ 03 LIKE thunder storms
        ███ *⋌ 04 LIKE saltine crackers
        ███ *⋌ 05 LIKE bubble gum

▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. dislikes

--
        ███ *⋌ 01 DISLIKE winter time
        ███ *⋌ 02 DISLIKE beer
        ███ *⋌ 03 DISLIKE physical fighting
        ███ *⋌ 04 DISLIKE bike riding
        ███ *⋌ 05 DISLIKE sushi

▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. hates

--
        ███ *⋌ 01 HATE jellyfish
        ███ *⋌ 02 HATE sour candies
        ███ *⋌ 03 HATE roller coasters
        ███ *⋌ 04 HATE snow
        ███ *⋌ 05 HATE betrayal

Omnipresent Prophet

--
--
    ▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. friendship

--
              ▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ dislike
              ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ acquaintance
              ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ friends
              ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ close friends
              ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ like family

▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. romance

--
            ▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ heartbroken
            ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ neutral/interested
            ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ crush
            ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ in love
            ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ married

▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. attraction

--
            ▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ no thanks
            ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ cute
            ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ attractive
            ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ beautiful/handsome
            ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ breathtaking

Omnipresent Prophet

--
--
    ▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. the gentlemen

--

▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ handsome
                                      ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ crush

rory is my roommate, he was nice
                                      enough to let me move in with him when
                                      i first came to storybrooke, and because
                                      of him, i've felt welcome. while there may
                                      be times where we don't get along, there
                                      is definitely something about him that
                                      draws me to him. he's cold and crass
                                      but honestly, i can't help but feel some-
                                      thing more when i'm alone with him. too
                                      bad it seems as though my efforts and
                                      feelings seem to go unnoticed by him.

markus blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb
                                      blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ cute
                                      ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ neutral

koroku blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ cute

yuu blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

haydn blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

zion blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ cute

edwin blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

altan blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

Omnipresent Prophet

--
--
    ▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. the ladies

--

▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ beautiful

leiko blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

phoenix blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ no thanks

clementine blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ cute

bree blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

marie blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

lilianne blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ attractive

ricarda blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

Quick Reply

Submit