Welcome to Gaia! ::

Or am I being a b***h ?

So today I found out that there were trash down of the passenger seat of my car.. and they were my friend's trash and it made me really pissed of how careless he was to keep his trash in my car. like I pay 6K every week for the gas to drive us around and every friday when we hangout to a restaurant, I'd pay for our meal.

I feel like he use me...we have been friends since were kids and I know he doesn't have that alot money, his parents rarely give him money cause his mom is a single mother who has to take of 4 kids and his father already passed away a year ago

But don't get me wrong, I don't want him to pay me anything, all I want is appreciation. He never appreciate anything that I do for him. when we hangout, most of the time he would be on his phone talking to his gf and ignoring me while I talking to him, and I find that really disrespectful.

Sometimes I don't even know why I still hangout with him..maybe it cause we have been friends since childhood and i'm used to hangout with him every single day ..? or idk

Edite : I meant 6 kwd which equals 21.22 US dollar I guess according to google

In a relationship with Satans Plantations

Timid Tipper

You have the right to be upset.

It's unfair for someone to reap the benefits of someone else without showing appreciation. A respectful person would say thank you for every meal someone else buys them. A respectful person would say thank you once in awhile to someone who drives them around. Past that, a thoughtful person would try to pitch in for gas money or dinner money sometimes but if that isn't possible I understand.

I think it's important to talk to him about this. Don't just let it fester and get more mad. He needs to know that you're getting upset because you feel he's taking advantage of your courtesy. Tell him that if you're going to continue taking him places he needs to show some appreciation and try to actually hangout when you're spending time together.

Also, 6k a week? The ********]

Hellraiser

6k for gas a week. ***** ******** that tell him to walk
Konkoncow
You have the right to be upset.

It's unfair for someone to reap the benefits of someone else without showing appreciation. A respectful person would say thank you for every meal someone else buys them. A respectful person would say thank you once in awhile to someone who drives them around. Past that, a thoughtful person would try to pitch in for gas money or dinner money sometimes but if that isn't possible I understand.

I think it's important to talk to him about this. Don't just let it fester and get more mad. He needs to know that you're getting upset because you feel he's taking advantage of your courtesy. Tell him that if you're going to continue taking him places he needs to show some appreciation and try to actually hangout when you're spending time together.

Also, 6k a week? The ******** already talked to him about this in whatsapp and he was like whatever he didn't do it and then stopped replying...

In a relationship with Satans Plantations

Timid Tipper

XxHerokxX
I already talked to him about this in whatsapp and he was like whatever he didn't do it and then stopped replying...

Sounds like he may be a bad friend then. ]:

I'm sorry he's not respecting you. It might be best to make it clear with him that you don't want to hangout with him if he isn't going to act right. But if he's not replying to you in general maybe it's good to leave him alone and let him hide from the problem awhile. With luck he may not bother you anymore or he may apologize. I wouldn't push him.

But you sure as hell have a right to be upset.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

he sounds like a really shitty friend. you should expect him to pay, if i don't have money i do my friends a favour and don't make them waste gas on me because that's a shitty thing to do.

he's comfortable and he's taking advantage of you.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Drop the douche bag and find someone better.

He obviously gives no shits about anything but personal gain, so stop trying to make a leopard change its spots.

By the way, what country are you from? Your grammar indicates a learned English, and your 6k a week in gas is a little crazy if you're talking dollars.

Distinct Gaian

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shy Noob

10,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Of course you do
That's definitely not a friend but someone taking advantage of your kindness