Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hey guys!
I was wondering if someone could make me a TekTek? Maximum price for entire avatar is 1,500,000,000! If I choose the avatar you created, I'll pay you 10,000,000 gold. Anywho, I suppose some guidelines are in order.

STYLE: I like the look of a warrior, similar to what I have now, but less bulky.

COLOR SCHEME: I would prefer if it stuck to a red-and-black theme, either one can be more prominent.

MAX PRICE: I know I said this before but just in case the max price is 1,500,000,000. You know what? If it's a really good one I'll go for 2,000,000,000.

Thanks in advance guys!

Dangerous Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dangerous Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bumpy bumpy bump

Dangerous Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xFoxykinsx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The shirt that you used doesn't have any listings that are in my budget. Tektek seems to have their prices wrong, because the cheepest one is listed at 8mil and I don't have that kind of gold.

Meimiko's Significant Otter

Unleashed Pawn

Don't really know what you had in mind since your current avatar is... doge. mrgreen

Dangerous Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mushi

Don't really know what you had in mind since your current avatar is... doge. mrgreen

Lol changed my avi since then... If you couldn't tell. I like the avi, but I'm not feeling it. Idk, I think its the headband and eyepatch that aren't agreeing with me. I like the style of the other avi, with the rogue kinda feel to it

Unleashed Pawn

Epic Penguin Ninja
Mushi

Lol changed my avi since then... If you couldn't tell. I like the avi, but I'm not feeling it. Idk, I think its the headband and eyepatch that aren't agreeing with me. I like the style of the other avi, with the rogue kinda feel to it

Yes, I could tell, hence why I pointed it out!
Best of luck finding something, it's hard with that budget. mrgreen

Dangerous Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mushi
Epic Penguin Ninja
Mushi

Lol, ty. I love your avi, btw

Unleashed Pawn

Epic Penguin Ninja
Mushi
Epic Penguin Ninja
Mushi

Lol, ty. I love your avi, btw

Thanks! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out