Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Police say a toddler crashed a Jeep into an Oregon home, then ran back to his home to watch cartoons.

Authorities say the 3-year-old boy who was wearing only a diaper climbed into the Jeep Tuesday evening and knocked it out of gear. Witnesses say it rolled down the street, through an intersection and into the house, causing minor damage.

KPTV reports an officer found the boy on a couch watching TV as if nothing had happened.

He said his parents weren't home and another relative was sleeping. Police cited 22-year-old Brennan Pennington for failing to supervise a child.

Brat

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Glad the kid's alright but the story reminded of a tv commercial that had a baby with a mustache driving a car around.

Wintry Dragon

Hand brake not engaged?

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

>>; Three year olds are crafty ones,can't lose site of any of them.

Kawaii Shoujo

Apparently this story was recorded by two different sources... this news article and a news video, according to the latter the toddler's mother was in the bathroom when he decided to sneak out to play in the jeep, and returned just as his mother was leaving the bathroom. All in all I gotta say that the toddler sounds like a little brat... someone is going to be put in time out for a looooooooooong time don't ya think?
Lol i did the same thing only i was 5 and ran into a tree. xd
lol he went to watch cartoons after rofl

Greedy Consumer

Yuki_Windira
>>; Three year olds are crafty ones,can't lose site of any of them.
That would probably be a good age for them to puzzle solve, you know, make increasingly complex set ups to keep them away form trouble. But that'd condition him for making his way into trouble actually xd so nvm that lol

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
why was the car unlocked to begin with confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers