Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Teenager

Finally there's some positive feedback in here. I was beginning to think that everything was about bad things happening on Gaia.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Thanks Gaia. I got two charms today. mrgreen

Shirtless Sentai

I definitely like this update. I especially appreciate how the announcement specifies all Gaians. This was the first time in a long time an announcement's content surprised me in a good way.

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I have a tissue
Zero Omega
We're glad to see that you enjoyed the additions of the charms to Daily Chance! We really took a lot of what you were saying and the feedback you were giving us regarding GoFusion. We really do care about you all. Our goal for GoFusion is to be a fun feature that everyone can enjoy, and we think this is one of the ways to go to accomplish that. We want you to be excited for the feature and love it! So we're happy to hear that you enjoy the changes.

I am going to pounce on this while I have the chance- I am aware I am breaking a rule or two, so I'm sorry. I understand if you feel cornered and do not wish to reply, but the charms being released into Daily Chance are not really going to pique my own interest into GoFusion.

Forgive me for being exceedingly negative, but the feature is a little... bad. We have plenty of backwings out there that we can "pay" for, and the selection of items to make is not diverse. The recolors are also really, really bad and I wouldn't spend gold on them, let alone real money for the charms to make them.

Would you please consider passing along the feedback that the selection is rather lacking and request that they do not use GoFusion as a place to dump reject recolors and Gold Shop material? We already have enough of those coming into the Cash Shop as it is...

To each their own, I for one am overjoyed that they included those backwings in Go Fushion! And with the inclusion of charms in the Daily Chance I now actually have a chance of obtaining them biggrin ! That and I also like some of the other items within Go Fusion such as Princess Golden Fan (both the item itself and the fact that it's a homage to Princess Iron Fan from Journey to the West, one of my favorite books).

I must say, placing charms in the daily chance as a somewhat common drop instead of an almost impossible to find one has restored my faith in Gaia quite a bit, I'm actually placing Gaia back on my list of "sites I feel it's fine to donate to when I find a job". That's how happy I am that they've finally done such a nice update for the free users smile .

Apocalyptic Spotter

18,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm glad for the new charms. I'm just torn between actually using them or selling them to buy other gold shop items. I can't decide what to do yet.

Hygienic Humorist

I'm so grateful they upped the chance of charm grants (and increased gold grants) in Daily Chance! Way to go, Gaia! Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff