Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Conversationalist

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sooo, I'd love some sexy art of any of my avatars, if you want, you could draw them cute-like too if you want. I have moola to spend, so post links or examples and s**t. draw me with you if you wantNSFW IS LOVED TOO, draw me with you if you want
my current is also always included

I really like the black hair + bunny ears one! Samples: 1234567

diamond braces

I love your art, but you seem to be a bit better at womens anatomy, i.e. sleek and slender, if you draw me, you're gonna have to make it a bit bulkier xD How much tho? heart
S0RAWR
diamond braces

I love your art, but you seem to be a bit better at womens anatomy, i.e. sleek and slender, if you draw me, you're gonna have to make it a bit bulkier xD How much tho? heart

Thank you! I like drawing thick, solid guys, my default is sinewy women though haha
1.5 bil is what my first comm was so that!

diamond braces
S0RAWR
diamond braces

Thank you! I like drawing thick, solid guys, my default is sinewy women though haha

oooh, I'll send 1.5b and if I really like it I'll tip more o u o. Please and thank you, kinda young kitty cat. Any idea to when you'll be done? o u o
S0RAWR
diamond braces
S0RAWR
diamond braces

oooh, I'll send 1.5b and if I really like it I'll tip more o u o. Please and thank you, kinda young kitty cat. Any idea to when you'll be done? o u o

Thursday at the latest, I plan to drawing it and scanning it along with other comms tomorrow, and probably get through coloring a few too

Ahhh, I love the first and second avi.
Friendly bump. (:

Anaru Shouta-Kun's Husbando

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
              《★↘ Samples found
              [Here] & [here]
              I take bribe offers, usually get paid between 2bil - 20bil
              I like doing interesting poses - if you couldn't tell from the samples - but can do simple one's also if you prefer if you are interested emotion_yatta
              I like the first two avi's emotion_dowant
              》

I Art Monster I
              《★↘ Samples found
              [Here] & [here]
              I take bribe offers, usually get paid between 2bil - 20bil
              I like doing interesting poses - if you couldn't tell from the samples - but can do simple one's also if you prefer if you are interested emotion_yatta
              I like the first two avi's emotion_dowant
              》

wowza, Gaia didn't tell me about this, I love your art, 3bil sound fine? o n o. Glad you like my avi's doe. heart
& BYUMP

Anaru Shouta-Kun's Husbando

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
S0RAWR

That works for me emotion_yatta go ahead and send trade.
Any particular type of pose you would want? c:

kenna-na's Prince

Dangerous Lover

//NYOOMS IN// All your avi's are attractive @ q@ I'd love to draw the one with the mint green hair!!
samples I'm willing to probably do a half body for around 1.5bil. I might draw more though haha. ; v;
I like the first one ^.^
Hopefully you consider me

sample1
sample2
sample3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items