• Hygienic 200

Original Prophet

Stop Being Adorable
Euluxity
Stop Being Adorable
Euluxity
Stop Being Adorable
lol
It's okay, if I was willing to give up all my good items I could have 'em in a matter of minutes.
But I actually want to quest for them, and I'm secretly hoping that they deflate a bit. redface
I have lost all hope for this site and deflation.
Yeah pretty much. lol
Though it's still nice to dream. emotion_kirakira

Ahh dreams. That reminds me; my girlfriend asked me how well I remember my dreams at night and stuff (I'm a male). My answer, "I remember dreams from when I were about 2." I love dreaming and I love memories. I don't dream much of very imaginative things, but more-so realistic things, and even past events. My life is based off of nostalgia. Memories are everything to me.
Awww that's really cute! 4laugh
I rarely ever remember my dreams, unless I use a method one of my old teachers taught us about remembering dreams and just making everything better. Right before you fall asleep you apparently tell yourself something like.."remember one dream tonight" 7 times and most of the time it actually works. c:

Repetition has always been a great way to remember anything ^.^

So I believe it.

Original Prophet

Firanzia-Vice
whee

Congratulations you won, send a trade please, and be patient with me on accepting trade. My laptop has been acting up so ad pop ups happen often, and I do have to leave soon, so don't worry you will receive your gold.

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Euluxity
Firanzia-Vice
whee

Congratulations you won, send a trade please, and be patient with me on accepting trade. My laptop has been acting up so ad pop ups happen often, and I do have to leave soon, so don't worry you will receive your gold.

Oh, awesome!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces