User Image

Ah, the idle rich! What a lifestyle, am I right? Being bored and wealthy must be one heck of a potent combination. I suppose it's the kind of life that could make you a little jaded, if you're not careful. I'm not prone to pessimism or despair, but I certainly know some folks -- coughCygnuscoughcough -- who tend to fall into those traps pretty easily. But when you combine that with a sense of haughty entitlement, well... Things can get very interesting! For example, this lovely lady has spent the past thirty minutes loudly berating me for everything I've done:

User Image

Cynical Baroness proves that even unimaginable wealth can't make you truly happy. A pretty pink dress with all the ruffles and trimmings, however? Well, that's another story. It certainly brings me joy, even if this Baroness feels all snippy about it! This beautiful ensemble is available now in La Victoire, where it'll be on sale until July 25th, 9:59 AM PST. Drop by the shop soon to take a look -- and don't listen to anything she says, she's a bit of a meany pants.

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!