Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
{{Nathen Wright}}

~~Spirit of the Arctic Fox~~

A groan of pain came from the white haired male as he laid in the snow, the fire had erupted so suddenly he had little time to react. Animals ran everywhere and in the confusion he had gotten turned around, he ended up will ruined clothes and being badly burned in different places all over his body, mostly his arms, back, and legs. He groaned again as he tried to sit up, but then something moved in his jacket, suddenly a small fox poked its head out to look at Nate. It licked his chin a few times before whining lightly "It's ok little one, i'll be fine soon" he said before moving his arm slowly to pet the little fox. it then snuggled back into his sweater causing Nate to chuckle lightly. He struggled to get up and start moving further into the tundra, he needed to keep moving or else he would pass out from the pain he was suffering from. However, he didn't know how long he would last, he was hurting and only his stubbornness was keeping him going.

Distinct Genius

User Image

Issac Illdis

The Tiger

As Issac awoke the next morning he had found out that he somehow wandered into the dessert. "What the hell. One moment I was in the jungle under heavy rain and the next after running out of the fire I am in scorching hot dessert." All Issac could do was wrap his head with part of the torn pants he had saved to protect his neck from the sun.

Normally he would have been a little worried about his situation but lucky for him he had done some hunting before parting ways with the two brothers. However during his hunt he managed to track down another boar and made a makeshift water container out of the bladder of the animal. Now Issac wasn't an idiot but he did manage to dry it out and collect water before the fire came.

After a small amount of walking Issac could see in the distance what he would normally consider a mirage if he was on earth but knew that it was no illusion. What he saw was another beastwoman who had characteristics of an octopus. Now his basic urge was to run but even at his distance he could tell she was in bad shape if she stayed in this environment.

All he could do was sigh as he prepared himself for whatever was going to happen next after this. "Hello over there!!!" Issac said as he closed the distance between the two by walking making sure to stop at a safe distance so he wouldn't be too effected by the pheromones.

Dark_Mokuna

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Nicholas "N"icky" Nuevos
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
I'm King Kong. Drop the gate, I hear the chariots coming today, I am King Kong

Nicky had been enjoying his time with Safaya and Quinn, taking the things the female wolf had taught him to heart. He really had been trying hard not to just survive, but he wanted to impress Quinn and hopefully cheer him up. He could tell that there was weighing heavily on his bro's mind, and would try to distract him by showing him his accomplishments, not realizing that by doing so he was making things worse.

During the next three days after the fire had erupted, Nicky had continued to due his part to help out, carrying more than his weight in supplies, but the male was used to it, he had been in training for it after all.
Hearing a thud behind him, the taller teen would turn quickly and run to his friends side, now fully seeing how exhausted Quinn really was. "Ok..ok..easy does it.." He spoke in a hushed tone, taking off Quinns pack before gently pulling his friend onto his back "Hey Quinn, how about you keep a lookout for me, I bet with those glasses you could see anything huh?" He'd chuckle, tying Quinns pack to his belt while his arms would hold up his friend underneath him and continued to walk forward.

"It's ok buddy, we'll be in the tundra before you know it!"

Now whose the best? King Kong beats his chest. King Kong! I am King Kong!

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖑𝖐 Princess

User Image

The fire had hit unexpectedly, especially since it had been raining all day with a nice steady down poor.She was unsure of how the fire started. Especially one big enough to drive so many out of both the jungle and the forest. But the days following that, Safaya had taught both Quinn and Nicky as much as she could about as much as she could. It was very pleasing to see how eager they both were to learn the ways of a hunter and wolf and she watched them both in thier activities giving pointers and helping out if they needed it. She giggled every time Quinn got caught in his own trap and she helped him down or out each time. Though he was not good with trapping he was still rather adorable. Nicky on the other hand seemed to excel, not only excel but thrive as a wolf and a hunter. He seemed to thrive at all the lessons she taught them.

Something thanks to the rain less days she had come to notices very well. She had not been able to mark him the first day they met but she had been thinking of ways to go about it. Then her attention would turn to quin and she would feel a jolt of pain. He had asked for her mark, and more then anyone she wanted to give it to him, bout every time she got close, mainly at night she would notice Mikies X on his neck and that would always stop her in stead she would roll over and go to sleep.

She like Nicky had noticed that Quinn was slowly descending into fatigue and that something was weighing heavly on his mind. So every chance she got she would try and tell him encouraging words let him know that he was not alone and that he had friends.

She walked long with the males as they made their way to the Tundra, the female deciding to stick with them the whole time out of worry for their safety and health. Lucky she had decided to stay for a hard thud hit her ears. She turned around to find Quinn on the ground, dropping her things she took off to his side and knelt down next to him. She moved her head down and listened to his heart, and his breathing. She blew out a sigh of relief to hear that he was still breathing and that his heart was still beating. She backed up when Nicky came over and picked him up. " He will be ok, he just needs to rest." With Nicky carrying Quinn she picked up his glasses and his supplies carrying them in his place.

jaded_reyna69
prime666
Quote:

Dangerous Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xavier Cross

Spirit of the Mongoose

"Don't take my silence as stupidity..."

Xavier had spent the initial five days of the hunt hiding from people. Human and Chimera. He listened in on enough conversations to understand the situation. He was in the middle of a psychotic hunt for a mate. Marks were Bad. Getting close to the girls were bad. The beastman were dangerous and he was pretty sure a couple of the humans were either crazy or stupid or both. He did his usual and hid. He watched some of the girls to learn about them. They each were unique. He had spent most of his time in the forest until the fire. Now he was walking along the edge of the burnt forest's using the trees as cover. His black jacket had the smell of ash and he was using that as camoflauge. He also had some heavily smelling berries as a counter measure to the pheromones. They were smeared across a piece of cloth he had. He moved quietly and quickly until he saw someone on the beach. They was a girl that looked to be sitting. Closer inspection revealed it to be the monkey girl Angel. She was crying. He wanted to sneak away but his morals wouldn't let him. He stood there thinking of what to do. After a few minutes he walked from the tree line over behind her. He sat down behind her and leaned forward. He pulled Angel into a hug as he spoke. "Tears are bad. Hugs make everything bad go away."
He probably sounded retarded but he couldn't think of anything better to say. He would hold her until she either stopped crying or moved too much.

"

Company: Angel
Mood: Neutral

"...I'm just choosing my words carefully."

jaded_reyna69

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
•·.·´¯`·.·•≦Ѭ≧☼☽•·.·´¯`·.·•

Aⓝ𝖌έ𝔏 ☀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
Angel gasped softly, too caught up in her tears to realize that something that smelt like burnt berries was coming closer and closer. As she was suddenly pulled into a hug, she glanced up to see the pale face of a random male she had yet to notice and blush softly. She never did like anyone seeing her unhappy.

Quickly, she'd wipe her face and instantly bring back her bright and goofy smile to offer him. "Is ok, Angel is no sad." She responded softly. She'd wiggle her shoulders a bit, leaning back into the hug. He was warm, and comforting, so she decided to not move around, hoping he wouldn't move as well.

"Am Angel."

ReaperBones

Dangerous Genius

Xavier Cross

Spirit of the Mongoose

"Don't take my silence as stupidity..."

Xavier felt wiggle her shoulders and expected her to pull free from him. What she did instead left him worried. He wasn't used to talking a lot with strangers especially females. Here he was though stuck with a beautiful woman in his arms. He wondered what would be the normal thing to do. Continuing the hug probably. He could smell her now and remembered his scent cloth. He used one arm to pull it out and put it to his mouth. He took the challenge of keeping her in his arms as he tied it to his face to cover his mouth and nose. She spoke and he looked down. He was graced with a look at her smile. It blew all questions out of his mind so he could only muster a single word. "Xavier."
He looked her over a bit while he waited for her next statement. He couldn't help but notice theample bosomier being held by two skulls.

"

Company: Angel
Mood: Neutral

"...I'm just choosing my words carefully."

jaded_reyna69

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100

Aⓝ𝖌έ𝔏 ☀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageAngel had closed her eyes momentarily, taking the moment to smell him, but it was difficult due to the smell of ash that covered him, and so wasn't able to get driven by lust, but he was still nice to hold on to.
"Ak..ssa..beer.." She pronounced slowly, fluttering her eyes open to look up at the dirty blonde male, confused and a little frightened at the cloth wrapped around his nose and mouth, tilting her head before poking him right in his cloth covered mouth. "What is? Is food? Can Angel have too please?" She asked, starting to pipe up with excitement. She thought she had tasted everything, but this looked like it might be rather yummy too!

ReaperBones

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Ding-dong, Hurry, open the door,
I have come for you, Trying to hide from me is futile

The black sky stretched above to no end, decorated by the sparkling spots of stars and moon that painted everything with silver. The sandy view went from one horizon to the other, seeming as though there was no end or a beginning to it. Despite it being night time, the hope for any relief due to the lack of a blazing sun from above, it was a false one, the temperature barely lower than in the day and the air was completely dry. Through it all, the single figure of the female octopus had made her slow progress in an attempt to find the exit from the horrid desert.

The girl's chest moved with rhythm to her panting. She licked her lips that have already begun to crack, but even her tongue was starting to dry in her mouth. Through the time she spent at the place, almost no food or water entered to her body. Her head hurt and was pounding like a hammer hitting her time and again with no stop. She did all that she could to save energy and take care of herself, but the mission was becoming harder and harder, and the current best course of action she could do, was to keep moving forward.

As Auryon walked now, a sudden voice came to her ears, sounding like a distant shout of someone calling out. The octopus didn't stop or even turn her head to it, as she managed to convince herself it was merely her mind that was playing tricks on her.
She was walking for days without meeting a single soul, then why would this time be any different?

~Ding-dong, I am coming in now, Hurry up and run, Let us play chase and have fun together~

Ooc:

TrueElfman

Distinct Genius

User Image

Issac Illdis

The Tiger

After his call got no response he could tell as he was close enough that she was in bad shape. Back home an aquatic creature had no chance at surviving the dessert and he also knew that humans as well could not survive long in the dessert without preparation. Thinking about this he knew what he was about to do next he would regret but he hoped his head covering would help him block out some of the pheromones that he would most-likely get hit by.

Issac then sped up his pace until he was right beside her. "You know its rude to ignore someone who says hello to you, but hey you look like your in bad shape so I will forgive you." Issac said as he gave her a pat where her butt would most-likely be if she was human. Lucky for him his head covering was doing what he hoped for the most-part.

Dark_Mokuna

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Ding-dong, Hurry, open the door,
I have come for you, Trying to hide from me is futile

The octopus proceeded on with purpose. Even though the lack of normal and healthy nutrition wasn't contributing positively to her brain function, her logic was well enough to know that if she would keep moving straight, eventually she would have to find the end of the desert although it gave her no other guaranties as to how long it would take. She would have even retraced he own steps, if they weren't erased completely the first day she had started this journey.

Auryon was currently attempting to empty her mind from any thoughts so as to fight any discourage, when once more she heard talking, only this time, the source had been a lot closer, and with no deny directed to her. Ever so slowly, she turned her head to look at the unfamiliar male that went alongside her. She could also smell him now, though more than anything else it was making her feel nausea. At first, her stare was glassy and with no emotions. But as soon as his hand touched her behinds, a change was made as it was overcome by rage after she cringed slightly involuntarily. This man, who was no mirage, was seeing her in her lowest state. She was already angered with herself that she had brought herself into this situation, but now there a witness to her weakness and helplessness, and it made her all the more embarrassed, especially when he was indicating it to her. With fury, the girl swatted his hand with a tentacle and then stood in her place to glare at him, "As if I care if you think me rude! I don't need your forgiveness and you better look at yourself first before telling me I am in a bad shape!", she spat the words at him angrily, her cheeks brightening with her shame but luckily for her, the night had been a good cover for it.

With that she resumed to walk, her eyes focused back to look forward. Unlike the land beast, whom been calmed by water, as an aquatic creature, it has been the heat (and her weak condition), that reduced the affect of the hormones drastically.

~Ding-dong, I am coming in now, Hurry up and run, Let us play chase and have fun together~

Ooc:

TrueElfman

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image
Ѧ√ℯґ¥ ℬ℮η❡αℓ
∀ ✝ґʊℯ ₩αґґї◎ґ

Avery stretched out her long body as awoke from her nap. It had been awhile since she could sleep so peacefully, the fire had scared her straight. A bit of her tail had burned and some of her hair singed, though only the sting of her tail bothered her. The small shelter she had built herself had been in flames that night, she was almost seriously injured by such a thing. Avery escaped by sprinting out of the forest and into the grasslands, it seemed like a better choice. But she had a feeling the mountains would be safer, so had spent a few days alone getting to the mountains.

Avery now laid on a flattened boulder, it was much more comfortable than the ground recently. She had decided this would be a better spot for her anyways, plenty of animals had come her way recently. So there was plenty to eat for her, now if only any males had come her way. It had been several days since she had even seen one. She wasn't even sure she could count the interaction with that odd crow, she shook her head. Pushing herself off the rock she decided to hunt for some food, it was time to get back into the move of things. "Rabbit or Deer for dinner," she hummed to herself.

Where: At the edge of the Mountain
With: - - - - -
Doing: Hunting

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image

Ever since the fire Aurora had found her tundra more occupied then she ever imagined with beast, men women and normal animal alike taking refuge in the icy and snowy banks of her world. Her clinic/den had been full of males and females and animals alike with injuries that she needed to mend, Some more sever then others.

At the moment she was kneeling down in the snow a pouch on her side picking herbs when she heard the sound of crunching snow not too far away from her. Her left ear moved a little and she looked up from her work. There was definitely foot steppes. " hmm.." She got off the ground and headed in the direction she heard the crunching of snow, something or someone was there, and from the sounds of the snow crunch the foot steps were sluggish and heavy. Who ever it was must be exhausted if not injured.

Quote:
K O R O S E N S E l

Taro was happy that his friend seemed to be in one piece, but that moment of calm was briefly interrupted he found himself caught in a fire. The blaze was intense, but somehow he managed to escape from the fire with his life intact though with a few burns and a little worse for wear. 

The panic caused from the sudden blaze left him little time to prepare an escape route.

The tundra? No, with how little clothing he was wearing he’d freeze to death within seconds. The desert? Sure if he wanted to die a slow death from heat exhaustion or starvation. The beach? There was too great a risk of running into Nixie again or some other aquatic female hellbent on making him hers.

So the mountains seemed to be the most logical choice, and it was to the mountains that he went. He managed to escape the blaze with only a few burns and scrapes, but the important thing is that he was alive.

Somehow, Taro managed to make his way to the mountains, finding shelter in a cave. Slowly, he was getting the hang of hunting and foraging for himself. He had just caught himself a rabbit, slung over his shoulder like a hobo’s sack as he neared Avery’s location.

Hardcore Hellhound

6,325 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image
Quinn Keondre
Spirit Of The Wise Owl

He would not wake even when moved into position on his friends back. The exhaustion of his lack of sleep far to much for him to handle. He would jostle ever so slightly as he leaned into the mans shoulder though. His eyelids tightening closed every so often as the visions that saw fit to visit him in his dreams began their assault on his mind.

And when I finally can not bear to keep my eyes open for fear of the things that visit me when I sleep
The wind whipped at his face leaving an icy sting where it hit. It was all he could do to simply use his arm to try and offer himself some solace in the blistering cold he now found himself in. The land scape was barren and snow blew past him at an alarming rate only visible by a dim glow offered by some unseen light source. He was walking, but to where he could not tell. All he knew is that he had to press on, proceed into the unknown darkness that toyed with him just at the edge of the dim glow that followed him as he went. He could see a figure in the distance and moved towards it as best he could but the closer he seemed to get the more the wind began to pick up. He was freezing. Unsure how long he would be able to stand up to this constant barrage of ice and snow. He recognized the figure as she came into view. The place in which she stood seemed untouched by the cold her own spot in this frozen plain. Grass was beneath her feet and bright sunlight shone down upon her as she stared off to the side with a warm smile upon her face. Quinn called out to her but found that as he tried to no sound erupted from his mouth. He tried again and again as he walked forwards trying to make sure she was whom he thought her to be. It was indeed Miki standing in her own little paradise amongst the cold. He couldn't speak, he had no voice, yet despite this her attention drew towards him. Quinn stopped walking letting a smile come upon his face though it wasn't long before he realized that she wasn't looking at him. She didn't even see him, her eyes seemed to pierce right through where he was standing at the moment. Giving no recognition to the fact that he was there. All the while he tried to call out to her, and every time his voice would not be heard by him or her. She slowly began walking towards him, he could only watch as she approached noticing that with each step she took the frozen tundra he was on receded into grass at her light steps. She was close enough to touch and he reached out for her but his arm passed right through her as if he wasn't even there to begin with. She continued to walk passing right through him entirely spreading her wings and taking off into the air vanishing from sight as she left the dim glow that served as his field of view around him.

He couldn't walk anymore he was far to cold and the image of Miki looking right through him was burning in his mind. He had almost not even noticed the movement outside his light. Almost had not seen that the shadows had began to close in on him and take form. Ravenous red eyes began to appear within the shades as he came to recognize the wolves that surrounded him like wounded prey. The image of them began to materialize sounds to add to the illusion. They where hungry, their low growls and snarls snapping him from his thoughts and causing him to stand. Just outside his ever enclosing circle of light he saw Safaya standing there looking at him. The expression she wore was one he recognized all to well. Pity. Quinn backed slightly and hit something sturdy. Fearfully he turned but what he saw calmed him. It was Nicky looking at him with that same goofy smile he tended to have. The man outstretched his arm and placed it on Quinns head ruffling his hair a little before moving to walk past him. The wolves of darkness parted for him as he went to eventually stand beside Safaya giving her a smile. Quinn tried to follow but as he moved the wolves around him closed the gap on from behind him grabbing his shirt in his maw and pulling him back away from the two. He again tried to call out but he still could not make a sound. Nicky and Safaya began to talk with one another and walk away from him. Every effort he made to follow was met with snaps and growls from the surrounding wolves.

He had to simply sit and watch as the two eventually went out of view leaving him in the cold surrounded by the ever voracious pack that eyed him now hungrily. His breathing increased as he couldn't find what he should be focusing on. They where like a mass of malicious blood red eyes and darkness encroaching upon him. He turned once as they circled him then again only to find one of them had lunged taking him by surprise. He could feel it's maw around his neck and he went down trapped beneath the beast as it went about trying to rip out his throat. He tried to fight back but despite how it could very much touch him his efforts only went right through the creature. Doing nothing to free him from the death grip he found himself in.

It was at this point in reality that Quinn would stop breathing all together upon NIckys back as he slept. In his sleep he made subtle motions as if trying to gasp for air but simply would not allow himself to actually breath.

For when I dream, I can do nothing but pray that this nightmare will be my last...
How long had the wolf been at his throat? Would it not see fit to simply snap his neck and end this torment? He fought for air desperately but the muzzle at his neck prevented any such action. The area was painted crimson now with what he knew could only be his own blood. He thought he had heard a noise amongst the terror of the wolves patiently waiting for him to die. The blinding flash came all at once. From above in the inky black sky suddenly golden light burst forth. The wolf at his neck would not let go despite every other wolf giving off howls and whines of pain. Quinns eyes turned towards the light. What it was he could not be sure at that moment. He figured he might be imagining it due to lack of air. But it came down to land upon the head of the wolf whose jaws still clenched his throat. It was a bird. Spreading it's wings it gave a single flap of it's wings causing an explosion of warm golden light to evaporate the darkness around him. Dissipating the wolves in the process. Quickly he rolled to his belly his hands darting towards his neck only to find that it was still intact. He felt something warm press up against his side. He turned to look at it still fearing the worst. What met his eyes was oddly calming.

It was an owl...of what exact species he couldn't be sure but it was looking straight at him ruffling it's feathers a little as it hopped up to look him in the eyes. He stared at the creature for he didn't know how long. Finding himself drawn to it's gaze. It tucked it's head beneath one of it's wings plucking a feather from itself before hopping closer and outstretching it's neck towards him. It was offering him it as if it was a gift. Cautiously Quinn outstretched his hand taking the feather from it and holding it in his hands. As his fingers came upon the feather he knew that this had been the creature responsible for saving him from the wolves. He looked at it offering a weak "thank you" finding that his voice actually resonated into the area around him. The owl puffed up in pride a bit before hopping a little ways away casting one last glance at him before taking off into the air. He was left in the dark once more but the feather he still clutched gave off a light golden glow that filled him with a sort of resolve staying his mind and fighting of his fears. He felt...calm, almost complacent as he looked at the feather finding that a smile was playing to his lips as he sat there not even realizing that the cold tundra he had been in for so long it seemed. Was now warm and inviting.

It had been almost two minutes that Quinn had stopped breathing. But soon he simply started to breath again. Calm deep breaths as he continued to sleep. The expression on his face growing soft as his mind was no longer wracked by nightmares. He would appear calm, almost happy as his dreams went on and his body rested getting the sleep he still needed before he would eventually wake once more.
jaded_reyna69
Stece

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas