Welcome to Gaia! ::

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
*stretches causing her back to pop in several places then giggles and walks away* It's going to be a good morning heart

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

*lights fireworks next to Mr. Dean*

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
There's been Conga Lines and revivals of land sharks? I been preoccupied by planting egg bomb mines in the sand to notice.

*Plants another*
dragonmonkey
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
dragonmonkey
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
Your use of blue impresses me. I believe all your actions are lawful good but also the actions of others does not mean they are all chaotic. There are some who are neutral.

Are you from the Philosophy club? emotion_eyebrow
No. That is just what I believe.

Thank you dear sir for talking to me. Most who speak to you either try and get a little too close and personal either by their questions or by their actions. I, however, only wish to have a couple of questions answered if that is alright with you. I don't believe these questions are that personal but they are a little bit.

Eh. I suppose I have some time. emotion_eyebrow
anne_o_neem
[NPC] Surl E. Dean

I don't think a Dean can win when students want to party ....

I won't get in the way of partying as long as everyone has their proper permits and are not breaking any rules!!! scream
Hrisk
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
I have returned from my important board meeting and ready to oversee and enforce proper beach party safety and rule procedures.

Wait... What is this that I'm hearing about...

Beach angst drama?? Conga lines? RESURRECTED LANDSHARKS?! WHAT!!! emotion_0A0

I am going to hunt down the individuals responsible for these and some of them will face detention that will last well past the dawning of the new age!! scream
But isn't party near the beach is dangerous , because i heard that there are sharks hunting for human meat surprised /color]

It wouldn't be so dangerous if everyone was following the rules!!! scream

Fluffy Glitch

[NPC] Surl E. Dean
dragonmonkey
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
dragonmonkey
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
Your use of blue impresses me. I believe all your actions are lawful good but also the actions of others does not mean they are all chaotic. There are some who are neutral.

Are you from the Philosophy club? emotion_eyebrow
No. That is just what I believe.

Thank you dear sir for talking to me. Most who speak to you either try and get a little too close and personal either by their questions or by their actions. I, however, only wish to have a couple of questions answered if that is alright with you. I don't believe these questions are that personal but they are a little bit.

Eh. I suppose I have some time. emotion_eyebrow
Thank you.

My questions to you are:

After you are through with school related duties, what is it you like to do?

Perhaps you like to watch Sci-Fi flicks? Or maybe watch magic shows and point out what they are doing wrong? Table top roleplay?

Your past is a mystery so far and I for one would like to know about it. Would you be willing to give a brief overview? Just something along the lines of: Your childhood was (not impressive, average, none of my business). In your teens you joined (the debate club, chess club, no clubs but graduated with honors). You got your degree and now you're a dean.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
*hides behind some bushes and takes notes*

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
*sips umbrella drink*

Leader

[NPC] Surl E. Dean
Hrisk
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
I have returned from my important board meeting and ready to oversee and enforce proper beach party safety and rule procedures.

Wait... What is this that I'm hearing about...

Beach angst drama?? Conga lines? RESURRECTED LANDSHARKS?! WHAT!!! emotion_0A0

I am going to hunt down the individuals responsible for these and some of them will face detention that will last well past the dawning of the new age!! scream
But isn't party near the beach is dangerous , because i heard that there are sharks hunting for human meat surprised /color]

It wouldn't be so dangerous if everyone was following the rules!!! scream But sharks can't read neutral

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Dean needs to loosen up man!

Stubborn Gifter

[NPC] Surl E. Dean

I meant going to law school. =P

Fiendish Seraph

Dang it, why does all the awesome stuff happen while I'm away?

Stubborn Gifter

You know.... This beach party is not the same without wet t-shirt contest...

WHO'S UP FOR SOME WET T-SHIRT CONTEST?! emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces