Welcome to Gaia! ::

Etrouse
First of all, you're analyzing this way too much. Seriously, chill out.
Secondly, ask him. It's not that hard.

It's easier said than done.

Chatty Smoker

Yeah, just ask him what he's doing one day. Maybe invite him and a few other church friends to the movies or something where you're with a group of people.
Don't over-analyze it can ruin your life. Take it as is and just ask if he wants to go to the cinema or out for ice cream or something! It's better to try and fail than not try at all =]

Blessed Seeker

13,475 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Idk about him, but I can tell you've got it bad for him. whee
My advice is just be friends first. That way you'll find out more about him and see if he's worth being in a relationship with. Talking seems scary, but its not. Ask him about himself, make him laugh, but above all be yourself.
I've been in a relationship with a girl from a bible institute, and we are now engaged. She has many rules placed against her, in an effort to keep purity. They are by the school, not her choosing. It is to the point now where if I give her a hug, am too close, kiss, hold hands, anything other than a high five that have theoretical 'recharging' times, she will be kicked out. Thankfully she graduates on the 9th of August.

I say all of that to say that he may have a lot of rules or personal convictions on purity and in that sense may not be using a physical side of himself to attract you, and might not until marriage.
LoveLoud837
I've been in a relationship with a girl from a bible institute, and we are now engaged. She has many rules placed against her, in an effort to keep purity. They are by the school, not her choosing. It is to the point now where if I give her a hug, am too close, kiss, hold hands, anything other than a high five that have theoretical 'recharging' times, she will be kicked out. Thankfully she graduates on the 9th of August.

I say all of that to say that he may have a lot of rules or personal convictions on purity and in that sense may not be using a physical side of himself to attract you, and might not until marriage.

Well he is the pastors son. But I don't think he really has that many boundaries against him but then again I don't know. But it sounds like you're not denying that he could like me so I like that aha.
her354
My advice is just be friends first. That way you'll find out more about him and see if he's worth being in a relationship with. Talking seems scary, but its not. Ask him about himself, make him laugh, but above all be yourself.

Yeah! That's my plan. Friends first. because relationships first almost never work, at least for me.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Berreh
Etrouse

See, people say that, but it really isn't all that difficult.

"Hey, how's it going?"
"What have you been up to?"

There you go, two conversation starters.

Blessed Seeker

13,475 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Berreh
her354

Yeah! That's my plan. Friends first. because relationships first almost never work, at least for me.

Same here. And if it doesn't work out, at least you've made a new friend.

Blessed Seeker

13,475 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
LoveLoud837

Wow that's really strict. I can understand that they want to make sure she avoids temptation, but I wouldn't think the school would have rules about that.
Berreh
Etrouse

Not, it is easy.
Put on your big girl panties and grow the ******** up.
Panda Shammy
Berreh
Etrouse

Not, it is easy.

Jesus ******** christ. You're a ******** a*****e.
Berreh
Panda Shammy
Berreh
Etrouse

Not, it is easy.

Don't say the lord's name in vain, kiddo.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Panda Shammy
Berreh
Panda Shammy
Berreh
Etrouse

Not, it is easy.

Don't say the lord's name in vain, kiddo.

[/faithpalm]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces