Welcome to Gaia! ::

Impy Kun's Wife

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
ain't nobody got time to go commission banners aiite don't judge me I'm savin' my gold for arts
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, good night x

Hello, sweetlings, welcome to my request!

You may call me Lolly. I'm honestly not picky, but that's what I prefer. I have been on Gaia for a very long time, on various accounts, and I have long loved this site. It is, however, time for me to go! My long years on here will not have been for naught, though - for me, or for a few artists, either. I am getting rid of my ENTIRE INVENTORY. Save the items listed below, I am in the process of liquidating it into gold funds. The rest, I seek to trade for art.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
            > HQ Art of one or more characters
            > Waist up - Fullbody Art, preferrably
            > Polite, mature artists. Failing that, people who aren't going to rip me off
            > Artists who are willing to be paid with Items is a BIG PLUS

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
            > Me saying 'no' to your style is not a personal affront to you
            > Natalie is my baby and I may be a little picky on who I take art from
            > Even if you don't want to offer art, feel free to stick around and chit chat!
            > If you do not quote me I will likely not notice you

x table of contents && SPOTLIGHT ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Intro & Spotlight x Item List & Request Specifics x Character Info - Nat x C-C-combo characters

THERE IS NO CURRENT ART TO BE FEATURED Q^Q

Impy Kun's Wife

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
ain't nobody got time to go commission banners aiite don't judge me I'm savin' my gold for arts

THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD KNOW IS THAT I AM MAINLY OFFERING ITEMS

I have not actively earned gold in a very, VERY long time. I am primarily a roleplayer on this site - for four years I worked my a** off to run a fairly successful guild, until I began to lose heart with Gaia and sought my roleplaying jollies elsewhere. It does pain me to leave, and as a hoarder it cuts me deep to give up my items, but it is time to go, and I don't want anything tying me here to come back, later.

MY REQUEST
            > At it's most basic, I am looking for art of my OC Natalie, who you can find information on below.
            > More than that, I would enjoy art of her with a few individuals who are also described and presented below
            > I would prefer at least waist up portraits, but I will also consider chibis and headshots as they are offered
            > I would GREATLY prefer coloured art.

THE ITEMS I OFFER
            > These are the 'premium' (a.k.a everything in my inventory that sparkles) items that I have to offer you.
            A la Fondue
            Ace Meow
            Aerial Ribbon Dancer
            Angry Vein Mood Bule
            Antique Shop 6th Gen
            Asian Acrobatics
            Band of Bremen 3rd Gen
            Big Book of Myths
            Bourgaille
            Brave Temperance
            Bright KISS
            Captain Ara's Nestegg 8th Gen x2
            Celebrity Date
            Checkmate 2nd Gen
            Custom Cut 2nd Gen
            Deinocti's Oath
            Demon Vassal
            Demonic Anklets x2
            Devoted Pawn
            Diapered Egg 7th Gen
            Donna del Carnevale
            Enchanted Book 11th Gen
            Fairy Grove
            Fairy Ring
            Flower Power Transform
            Frostbite Blade
            Gilt Thorns x2
            Great Old One
            Green Acinonyx
            Grizzly Hoodie
            Grunny
            Head case
            Hermit Cat Cap
            Honeydew Drop
            Imaginary Friend
            Inari's Beads 10th Gen
            Jubilant Flight
            Kaloh the Valu
            Kottan Bell 4th Gen
            La Saltimbanque
            Literary Luxury
            Lord Wilhelm
            Lovers Anarchy
            Madame Gypsy
            Madame Seer
            Maleficent Seven
            Malice Punk
            Mister Rufus
            Momotaro no Uta
            Mujaji
            Mwee the Dragon
            Neapolitan Sash
            Night Weaver
            Nitemare Sash
            Nomy the Snail
            Nutcracker Prince
            OMG Scarf
            Order of the Iron Rhino
            Orindae 8th Gen
            Ornate Snowflake
            Padmavati's Lotus 6th Gen
            Panda Hoodie
            Penman's Steel
            Petit Cherie 2nd Gen
            Pierrot Piccolo
            Pirate Sando's Vest
            Pistolera
            Purky
            Red Velvet Queen of Cups
            Regalia of the Flame Tongue
            Rosamund's Redemotion
            Royal King of Cups
            Scarlet Rose
            SDPlus #394 Vector
            Sentry Security: Darcy
            Seracila Pendant 7th Gen
            Silver Service
            Snow Witch
            Spring Nymph
            Stone Gauntlet
            Summer Gardener
            Summoning Tome
            Toxic Kitten
            Triste's Rapture
            Warrior of the North
            Weeping Wanderer
            Winterland Snowball
            Zodiacal

> SPECIFY WHICH ONE YOU WOULD LIKE WHEN MAKING YOUR OFFER
            > If you don't have art to offer me, don't ask for s**t on this list.
            > Items will be 'valued' on their lowest Market Price, by default - I will compare this to your shop prices, if you have a shop. Please don't overcharge me for things, I will be checking what you usually receive for similar art.
            > I am willing to sell some of these to make gold to pay people, but I would rather just straight up exchange the items.

x table of contents ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Intro & Spotlight x Item List & Request Specifics x Character Info - Nat x C-C-combo characters

Impy Kun's Wife

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Natalie is my oldest character, and my dearest. I will make this brief, however, as you do not need to know her life's story to draw her.

If you are interested, however, I have a link here that should fill you in.

ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE YOU TO YOUR MODEL
            > Natalie Marie Arrington (Kovak) - aged 16-24, female
            > Five foot zero, and a fit individual; a dancer for many years, and an active young woman, she is slender but not exactly 'soft'.
            > Dat a**. Dem thighs.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hair Red, ginger, orange - call it what you will but Natalie has a fiery head of ginger hair that reaches down to her thighs. It is wavy, and thick, and most often left down, however if she is doing anything where it will be in the way, she binds it up in a bun or a ponytail.
            She has bangs that sweep off to the right side of her face in a big 'ariel-esque' swoop.
            Skin Being a ginger, Natalie is naturally a very pale person. She does her best to earn herself some sort of a skin tone, but as she freckles and burns very easily, this is a frustrating task for her. Her shoulders, breasts, cheekbones & nose are dusted with her most visible freckles, though the rest of her body is lightly dusted as well.
            Eyes Dark brown/black
            Piercings Natalie has both ears pierced twice, though she wears no particular set of earrings each day. Her default would likely be studs, as she understands that wearing dangling or overly large earrings in her line of work would be risky. Natalie also has a bellybutton piercing, with similar stylistic choices for what she wears in it.
            Markings/Tattoos Natalie has a Mage's mark between her shoulder blades no matter how old she is, and a small bird tattoo on her foot when she grows older - it is located on the outer edge of her right foot, near her ankle.
            Clothing ALWAYS PRESENT around Natalie's throat is a black choker of varying appearances. The younger she is, the simpler it will appear, and the more 'collar like' it will be. It will likely clash with her outfit - this is fine. It's part of her story, and I would appreciate it being there.
            Natalie is a confident young woman who is aware of the fact that most people find her attractive, and she is not afraid to flaunt it. She wears tight and revealing clothes, but at the same time she does not run around dressed like a prostitute in every given situation. You may take complete artistic liberty with Natalie's clothing, so long as you bear in mind that she is a fan of 'trendy' clothing styles and is unafraid to 'strut her stuff', so to say. She is also a big fan of lingerie.
            Race It is worth noting that Natalie is a witch. The magic she wields is Gold in colour, though there are often twists of green throughout.

REFERENCE IMAGES
            > There aren't very many and most of them are bad art I have made in the past.

User Image
            Reference 2 && NSFWish Reference 3

Impy Kun's Wife

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

These are the characters that I would REALLY ADORE to have Natalie portrayed with.

ZAKARIA ARRINGTON - Her teacher
              > Zakaria Arrington - Immortal, appears somewhere between 30-40, male
              > Five foot ten, slim, lean - a reader, not a fighter, but still fit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hair Dirty/Strawberry blonde, slightly curly, and just long enough to hide the nape of his neck.
            Skin Zak is French, so he is white - he has a darker complexion, however, that I suppose could be described as 'olive'.
            Eyes Vibrant and lime green - they seem to glow in dim lighting, and when he is angry or excited.
            Piercings N/A, officially, however you may add what you'd like.
            Markings/Tattoos Zak has a small Mage's mark at the nape of his neck. He also has a black, twisting mark that creeps out from his heart on both his chest and back, moving around his left shoulder and down his bicep. It travels along where his main arteries would be, and fades the further from his heart it gets.
            Clothing Zak tends to wear flowing robes with many layers, embracing the stereotype of a 'wizard' easily and with open arms. He also, however, can be found wearing well tailored suits.
            Race Warlock - Appears human.

REFERENCE IMAGES & RELATIONSHIP/POSE SUGGESTIONS
            > I sadly do not have any images of Zak
            > Zak takes a fatherly role to Natalie, and is her teacher, however I would not protest to romantic art because it is my guilty pleasure >w>;

WYNN WERNER - Her Best Friend
            > Medwin Werner - Werewolf aged 19-26, female
            > Five foot six, a little plump - a nerdy dork of average build

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hair Brown, short - around her ears, at the longest, in a pixie cut
          Skin Wynn doesn't enjoy leaving her house unless she has to. Her family is German, so she is white, and also pale.
          Eyes Light blue
          Piercings One ear is pierced, but only the left one
          Markings/Tattoos Wynn has a tattoo of the letters 'L B C K N T' on the inside of her left forearm, as well as a big bite scar along her side.
          Clothing Wynn prefers to wear more masculine clothing, with various 'nerdy' things on them. They range from superhero t-shirts (her favourite is spiderman) to anime or video game references.
          Race Werewolf. When Shifted, she has brown fur and glowing blue eyes. She has two 'forms', one being a bipedal more 'traditional' wereform, and the second being that of an overly large wolf.

> I sadly do not have any images of Wynn
          > Wynn is Natalie's best friend. Pictures of them hugging, playing video games, or just being dorks together would be awesome!

LANCE MCCOY - Her Boyfriend
          > Lance McCoy - Human, most of the time, aged 17-25, male
          > Six foot, lean and fit - Big hands and defined muscles, but not hulking.

Hair Black, extremely unruly. Tends to leave his bangs longer, but his hair style changes.
        Skin Lance is white, but he spends more time outside than his sister, Wynn, so he tends to get a bit of a farmer's tan.
        Eyes Light green
        Piercings 9 Piercings;;3 right ear;;2 left ear;;lip;;nose;;tongue;;eyebrow
        Markings/Tattoos Lance is covered in many scars, which you can see through that link. The most immediately visible ones are on his neck, his left forearm, the palm of his right hand, and the knuckles of both his fists.
        On his neck, thin scars wrap around his throat, as if someone wrapped something too tightly around it. On his forearm, a long and faded scar stretches from the back of his hand, almost to his elbow. The scars on his knuckles are extraordinarily faded, only appearing when he clenches his fists. His right palm is red and has obviously been burned - that story he tells with gusto, of how he stuck his hand against a hot stove.
        The largest and perhaps 'scariest' of them all is on his right side - it stretches across his abdomen, and looks almost like a scar one would receive from a surgery. There are a few perfectly circular burn scars scattered across the rest of his body, and on his back there are a few that look suspiciously like the crescent shape of a belt buckle.
        Clothing Lance wears jeans and a lot of band t-shirts, most of which are ripped because he's poor it looks cool. He has an old acoustic guitar that he calls 'the old boy', which is well loved and well cared for.
        Race Human, though when he is older he is bitten and Turned by a Vampire

> one/two/three
        > Lance is Nat's boyfriend. I would enjoy couple-y photos of them, from cuddling to kissing to her sitting and listening to him play his guitar.

Impy Kun's Wife

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

This is really just for me to keep track of stuff - who I owe what/etc.

CURRENTLY CONSIDERING
              > N/A

WAITING ON
              > N/A

RECEIVED ART
              > User Image
              User Image

Current offers/Waiting on/Collected Art/Etc

Impy Kun's Wife

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
*sits to twiddle thumbs and wait* ono;

Impy Kun's Wife

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Maybe I should just sell the items and use the gold OTL so much effort though

Impy Kun's Wife

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Whelp, sold some of them, let's see what I can do with gold

Impy Kun's Wife

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I AM SWEATING TO DEATH THIS IS CANADA WTF

Impy Kun's Wife

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Sold some more items for more gold eue gonna go lurk shops now

Impy Kun's Wife

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
*falls down* this is really hard because like.
Last time I logged on
this was a lot of gold
but now it's just a pittance and I

i don't know if I'm super lowballing people but it feels like I'm not because I'm an oldbienoob hrghghghgrh

Lonely Gaian

LollyxBeans

Hello c:
I'm interested in drawing Natalie; knee-up, most likely. I have samples here, if you'd like to take a look c:

I don't have a shop, or exact prices really. My most recent commission offered me items worth a total of 20-ish bil (which I just can't wrap my head around emotion_facepalm ). I'm kind of staring at custom cut and band of bremen currently. If you'd like my art, I have an interest in those two ;u;
If not, thank you for reading my super-long post and I wish you luck in your request whee
I know you are looking for HQ art and I work mostly traditionally so if that is a concern, then I wish you the best of luck on your search.

Impy Kun's Wife

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
icikal

Akisada Akirou

I must thank you both for your offers! However, it doesn't quite look like what you're offering matches up with what I'm looking for :C sorry. But again, thank you very much for offering C:
I could do waists up of all of them for the price of one artsu =w= I would only be able to e-mail u the art or send u a link~ Here are some examples if youre interested
http://instagram.com/p/kD6Nk4iUKC/?modal=true
http://instagram.com/p/n9skhNiUOF/?modal=true
http://instagram.com/p/nHfu0liUNY/?modal=true

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out