Welcome to Gaia! ::

anjelic
Haha, I'm turning 30 in a year too, but I'm not really all that concerned. Can't believe I started on this site way back in 2003.

Not concerned! Maaan i'm freaking out when i think about how old i really am rofl
*nods* yeah so long ago where have all the time gone!?

And Hey Ren ^_^

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
anjelic
Momoka
anjelic
Haha, video game industry is difficult. Don't think i'd want to work there.

All the new users have to be paid users probably or it'll be super difficult to get anything.

well as a buyer and retail reseller, it was fun mrgreen we got to test on new games and my previous team were really dynamic and geek rofl so i got along very well with them ^o^

*nods nods* indeed x3;;
Ah, well, its difficult as a programmer at least. I think a lot of people get frustrated by game testing too since its super repetitive and lots of errors in the game when they're playing.

indeed developing and programming must be harsh x3;;

As the ones i test are near final product therefore i only had the fun part ninja heart

Vintage Gaian

anjelic
Ren is so old talk2hand
yes but I am old enough now to know that
1. I no longer care what other gaians think of my exchanging skills
2. I don't need to seek their approval
3. I dont need to be popular
4. I seem to have turned into a Gaia icon anyway rofl

These lessons have made me have more fun on this site in those terms, in other terms..

I want Johnny K Gambino back. I want fun events I want good stories and I want to be able to hang the way we used to.

Vintage Gaian

Momoka
Renaissance

I auctioned off my should I keep my ghosted halo look or not back after I ghosted Radical Ed's halo
I had 3 bids after 2 weeks and the winner paid less then i could make in a day and said get rid of it so I did it was sad. I also remember acutioning off my camisole as my undies and everyone else got high bids for theres I got 5g over mp xd that just hurt and made me very unhappy. I still own someones undies from that though..gosh who's are they xd Austens or Letolas Reloaded I think rofl

aaah the ghosty costume whee heart i think i have mine stored in a mule account xD along with the undies i won i couldn't remember but i had Killmer and Joe Pancakes rofl heart

I think i had auctioned of my purple set though no idea what the bid were rofl prolly nothing big for me to remember XD
No not the costume back when you could equip and ghost an item the send it out of your inventory xd

Invisible Phantom

Momoka
indeed developing and programming must be harsh x3;;

As the ones i test are near final product therefore i only had the fun part ninja heart
just the gaming industry is very competitive, that's all.

Ah, that's pretty awesome then. You get to play them and then beat other people when it comes out.

Vintage Gaian

nilP

And Hey Ren ^_^
Hi heart

Invisible Phantom

Renaissance
anjelic
Ren is so old talk2hand

These lessons have made me have more fun on this site in those terms, in other terms..

I want Johnny K Gambino back. I want fun events I want good stories and I want to be able to hang the way we used to.
Lol, sounded like you had that response tucked away somewhere. I was just kidding, I don't really think that's old anyways.
anjelic
the vend opened in 04 though, so there was a lot of hangout threads and whatnot still long after that opened.

=O in 04 already, it felt like a lifetime bore that xd
and yeah there was alot of hangout around that time (i think the vending made us kinda bond together even more), but i wanna see that as the starting point to get rid of all the cool kids pirate

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
nilP

yeah! the panty auctions was awesome! xd
absolutly, it felt like they tried to kill alot of fun when banning hangout threads and starting up the marketplace =/

hmm nope i'm actually Libra. =O not your 30ieth though? ninja

haha yeah XD i forgot who started the trend but it was funny rofl

Well i don't mind the marketplace since i still lurk and post in the exchange for some deals but indeed especially recently i feel like people deserted the exchange for MP instead xP;

Oooh Libra, so close ninja fufu i'm turning 29 so not yet 30.. though still so close rofl

Invisible Phantom

nilP
anjelic
the vend opened in 04 though, so there was a lot of hangout threads and whatnot still long after that opened.

=O in 04 already, it felt like a lifetime bore that xd
and yeah there was alot of hangout around that time (i think the vending made us kinda bond together even more), but i wanna see that as the starting point to get rid of all the cool kids pirate
but that was around when I came back on the site after like half a year break.

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
anjelic
Momoka
anjelic
I'm a Virgo too whee

woohooo xD we are the virgo team emotion_awesome heart
lol, makes us new years babies ninja

haha why new years? XD

Kyaaah thank you for the jewel emotion_kirakira woot now i'm closer to making the stockings i want with alchemy whee *giggles*

This alchemy thingy is addictive xD

Invisible Phantom

Momoka
anjelic
Momoka
anjelic
I'm a Virgo too whee

woohooo xD we are the virgo team emotion_awesome heart
lol, makes us new years babies ninja

haha why new years? XD

Kyaaah thank you for the jewel emotion_kirakira woot now i'm closer to making the stockings i want with alchemy whee *giggles*

This alchemy thingy is addictive xD
lol, cuz the term of a pregnancy is 9 months ninja

Haha, np, with the inflation of everything, a few hundred million isn't even that much anymore.

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Renaissance
anjelic
Ren is so old talk2hand

aaah Gambino emo i miss him.....I got lost in the story after the von hellsin sisters though XD
Momoka
haha yeah XD i forgot who started the trend but it was funny rofl

Well i don't mind the marketplace since i still lurk and post in the exchange for some deals but indeed especially recently i feel like people deserted the exchange for MP instead xP;

Oooh Libra, so close ninja fufu i'm turning 29 so not yet 30.. though still so close rofl

yeah, to bad they aren't collectors items now, and worth a few billions xd

Nah i guess i just saw the MP as the devil from the start, it really is easy to sell and buy with it =P

pffth you guys are so young (exept for Ren that is wink ) not even 29 yet rolleyes

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
anjelic
lol, cuz the term of a pregnancy is 9 months ninja

Haha, np, with the inflation of everything, a few hundred million isn't even that much anymore.
Oooh indeed hehehehe 8D *feels cool* *high five* heart

lol i think it's the main reason i got into alchemy as i couldn't afford before XD
now the 25k caches make it a lot easier to level up xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces