Hesper Nixie
Is it your heart, though?

No emo

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I had a dream I was a cannibal. Disturbing stuff I tell you.
My Nightmare: It took place somewhere I think in the times where the castles still had
kings and Queens and Knights and Jesters.
I was apparently a High ranking Guard for a king and Queen, along with their family.
Now, even though it was only a dream, I felt very attached to these people, as if
they were my own family. I don't remember every detail but, somewhere along the lines
there was someone who was in the higher ups who wanted to dethrone the king and queen.
This man had power and would stop at nothing to get what he wanted. I remember a big
skirmish breaking out in the castle grounds and I rushed to the King and Queens aid with
Sword in hand...but I was too late. By the time I got there the man had slain the King
and Queen, I attacked him with a rage I have only ever felt once before, weilding
my sword with both hands and swinging violently. When other guards joined in the throne room
Where he and I were, all they saw was a guard attacking a hire up and their rulers dead,
and he knew that. He yelled to them that I had gone mad and that the battle outside was
my doing and that I planned to take the throne for myself. Realizing there was no point
in fighting after being branded a traitor, I fled after pushing through my fellow guards.
Several months, maybe even years had gone by through my Dream/Nightmare.
I remember that at the end, after giving up on running that they had caught, and hung me
from the gallows, the last thing I saw was the man who had framed me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff