Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Conversationalist

Green_crayon42
Grahamie Owl
raisin bran? with TWO scoops of raisins?
hah. Nope. I don't even like Raisin Bran. I stick to Cheerios.

;o sorry you have a typo that made me think of raisin bran
but i like cheerios too, i bought a big box of chocolate cheerios

how are you?
Green_crayon42

Thanks. :3
Sorry it took forever to reply. I've been moving into a new house and I don't have the pc available to me all the time. But fortunately I'm getting an awesome new laptop soon. ^w^

Interesting Gekko

x themightygoat x
Green_crayon42

Thanks. :3
Sorry it took forever to reply. I've been moving into a new house and I don't have the pc available to me all the time. But fortunately I'm getting an awesome new laptop soon. ^w^
oh it's ok. Right now my computer is being cured so I only have my phone for a bit.
YEAY!!

Interesting Gekko

Grahamie Owl
Green_crayon42
Grahamie Owl
raisin bran? with TWO scoops of raisins?
hah. Nope. I don't even like Raisin Bran. I stick to Cheerios.

;o sorry you have a typo that made me think of raisin bran
but i like cheerios too, i bought a big box of chocolate cheerios

how are you?
bored and up late.
I go for Cheerios or Special K.
Hi! I'm Tessa- I love Pinterest too! Especially pinning clothes or interior design stuff, but more so clothes!
Can I follow your pinterest? emotion_c8

Interesting Gekko

fairy crown
Hi! I'm Tessa- I love Pinterest too! Especially pinning clothes or interior design stuff, but more so clothes!
sure. I don't see why not. My name is Vucanfire1.
Green_crayon42
fairy crown
sure. I don't see why not. My name is Vucanfire1.

I followed you!
So how was your day?

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500
Hi there! How are you doing?

You know, I understand what it is like retelling your life story over and over. It can get frustrating. I was born with physical disorder called arthrogryposis multiplex congenita. Later on, I suffer from scoliosis and spinal stenisos. Anyways, I know how difficult it must be to make friends. I wanted to share my own issues with you so you know you are not alone, even if our problems are slightly different. I would like to get to know you better and hope you and I can develop a friendship.

Anyways, what do you like to do for fun? I'm pretty much a fan of video games but I also read books and graphic novels for fun. Sometimes play board games. 3nodding

Interesting Gekko

Canterellare

You know, I understand what it is like retelling your life story over and over. It can get frustrating. I was born with physical disorder called arthrogryposis multiplex congenita. Later on, I suffer from scoliosis and spinal stenisos. Anyways, I know how difficult it must be to make friends. I wanted to share my own issues with you so you know you are not alone, even if our problems are slightly different. I would like to get to know you better and hope you and I can develop a friendship.

Anyways, what do you like to do for fun? I'm pretty much a fan of video games but I also read books and graphic novels for fun. Sometimes play board games. 3nodding
oh I have met so many people with special needs of all kinds. I spoke a convention last year.
The only really big difference between those people and I is that I can explain and tell my own story and disability so well. I'm not saying they can't, of course, but that's just a thing I'm good at and like doing.

Erm, I'm on my phone currently because my computer is being fixed and I don't like typing out long things on here. I'm so much more comfy with the computer keyboard.

For fun?? Lol. My life is so lifeless that I don't know how TO have fun. Sadly, I fill my time with word finds, tv and game apps. I like actual discussions and origami's pretty fun. Though I left my book at school.

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500
Green_crayon42
Canterellare

oh I have met so many people with special needs of all kinds. I spoke a convention last year.
The only really big difference between those people and I is that I can explain and tell my own story and disability so well. I'm not saying they can't, of course, but that's just a thing I'm good at and like doing.

Erm, I'm on my phone currently because my computer is being fixed and I don't like typing out long things on here. I'm so much more comfy with the computer keyboard.

For fun?? Lol. My life is so lifeless that I don't know how TO have fun. Sadly, I fill my time with word finds, tv and game apps. I like actual discussions and origami's pretty fun. Though I left my book at school.

Really? That is cool. I'm glad you have met many others with various kinds of special needs. I understand. I'm recently trying to get myself out there and interact with people who suffer from a disability. Feel less lonely, I guess.

Okay that is fine. I will try to keep my words simple and brief.

Those are fun to do. Word finds can be super fun. And origami is a cool skill to learn. What kind of origami have you made?

Interesting Gekko

Canterellare
Green_crayon42
Canterellare

Really? That is cool. I'm glad you have met many others with various kinds of special needs. I understand. I'm recently trying to get myself out there and interact with people who suffer from a disability. Feel less lonely, I guess.

Okay that is fine. I will try to keep my words simple and brief.

Those are fun to do. Word finds can be super fun. And origami is a cool skill to learn. What kind of origami have you made?

My computer is back.
I've made origami stars, roses, cranes, dragons, dolphins,....oh, just anything that catches my whimsy.
I have an app for directions. The book I left is of 1000 sheets of origami paper. You can use construction paper but that's so much thicker and doesn't hold together so well. Notebook paper works well enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff