Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Smoker

Hey Guys :3
I'm currently breeding for a shiny Eevee with good IV's, stay around and chat with me while I do so?~ yum_puddi
I plan on evolving it into an Umbreon, hoping for a male.

What are you guys breeding for? Shiny? Flawless IV'd poke? Let me know!

Beloved Autobiographer

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Qwilfish with 5 IVs. Hnng.
Why not? Ya got a problem??

Timid Smoker

Freezing Taco
Qwilfish with 5 IVs. Hnng.
Why not? Ya got a problem??

Interesting eek
Are you gonna use it in battle?

Beloved Autobiographer

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
AliciaxKitty666

I'm one of those queer people that uses...fish as top competitors.
I'm gonna get my butt handed to me, but hey, this thing will bring me honor.
...Just not in battle anytime soon. I think. gonk

Timid Smoker

Freezing Taco
AliciaxKitty666

I'm one of those queer people that uses...fish as top competitors.
I'm gonna get my butt handed to me, but hey, this thing will bring me honor.
...Just not in battle anytime soon. I think. gonk

Good luck! ^^;

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
AliciaxKitty666
I'm currently breeding for a shiny Eevee with good IV's, stay around and chat with me while I do so?~ yum_puddi

Currently I am breeding for a 5-6 IV shiny charmander.... to be followed by about 7 5-6 IV shiny Eevees so I can make a ton of shiny eeveelutions. Cause I'm a sucker for punishment. How many IV's are you currently at. I think I have a couple 5 IV ones with wish on it in my bank.

Friendly Fairy

I'm breeding for a ton of each of these:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Goomy ♂/♀
Ability: Gooey (as well as regular abilities)
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pumpkaboo (super) ♂/♀
Abilities: Frisk (a few Pickups, too)
Impish
31/31/31/x/31/31

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♂/♀
Abilitles: Trace
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Clefairy ♂/♀
Abilities: Magic Guard
Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magikarp ♂/♀
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

It was easy as Hell to get a box full of Magikarp but everything else is taking so loooong. ;A;
I ONLY keep the ideal 5 IV ones, too, so it's taking even longer to fill at least one box full of each.

Timid Smoker

RavensCry
AliciaxKitty666

Currently I am breeding for a 5-6 IV shiny charmander.... to be followed by about 7 5-6 IV shiny Eevees so I can make a ton of shiny eeveelutions. Cause I'm a sucker for punishment. How many IV's are you currently at. I think I have a couple 5 IV ones with wish on it in my bank.

Good luck with your ton of shinies!
I'm around 5 ivs, I keep getting a few 4ivs but its all good 3nodding
As long as I have ivs in hp, attack, def, sp.def, I'll be happy.
All of them have curse and yawn.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
AliciaxKitty666

oooh nice.... My personal breeder is 6IV with curse yawn wish and baton pass lol. I'm sure if you get a couple 6 IV's that you will be maining 5-6 in no time for an awesome shiny! I have a shiny Espeon. Umbreon will be my first when I start them again!

Timid Smoker

RavensCry
AliciaxKitty666

oooh nice.... My personal breeder is 6IV with curse yawn wish and baton pass lol. I'm sure if you get a couple 6 IV's that you will be maining 5-6 in no time for an awesome shiny! I have a shiny Espeon. Umbreon will be my first when I start them again!

Niceee.
I love shiny Espeon c: I have a shiny Sylveon. She's my pride and joy :3

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
AliciaxKitty666

Niceee.

I want a shiny Sylveon just because she is blue! So pretty! I don't think I could choose one of my shines to be most proud of. I have an amazing but very small group of them.

Timid Smoker

RavensCry
AliciaxKitty666

Niceee.

I want a shiny Sylveon just because she is blue! So pretty! I don't think I could choose one of my shines to be most proud of. I have an amazing but very small group of them.

Sylveon shiny is just so gorgeous emotion_kirakira
I love all my shinies, they're all my pride and joy whee

Dangerous Alchemist

8,675 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Duzzykins
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Goomy ♂/♀
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pumpkaboo (super) ♂/♀
Impish
31/31/31/x/31/31

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♂/♀
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Clefairy ♂/♀
Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magikarp ♂/♀
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

It was easy as Hell to get a box full of Magikarp but everything else is taking so loooong. ;A;
I ONLY keep the ideal 5 IV ones, too, so it's taking even longer to fill at least one box full of each.

would you be willing to trade a female regect of the super sized pumpkaboo?

Also I'm going to resume my project of Female Relaxed HA 5IV eggmove lileep in a luxury ball. I have one with the wrong nature (hardy, still has egg moves is HA female) ready to go for trading.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
AliciaxKitty666

Sylveon shiny is just so gorgeous emotion_kirakira
I love all my shinies, they're all my pride and joy whee

Oooohh. I have a shiny espeon, togepi, monsoon vivillon, dratini, and a goomy! working on my charmander then to EV train and lvl them! It will be great!

Timid Smoker

Duzzykins
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31

Impish
31/31/31/x/31/31

Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31

Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

gonk gonk gonk
Sorry I replied so slowly! I didn't get notified you commented, I wasn't Ignoring you, I promise!
That's quite the amount of pokes to breed! Good luck on your breeding journeys! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff