User Image

Looks like awards fever is sweeping the nation! The Global Kitty Awards have ended but the ceremonies don't stop there, because at long last it's time for the Platinum Kitty Awards! Oh man, I'm so excited. I'm totally rooting for Werner von Biggleston takes home the Champion Air Biscuit Maker Award. He's worked hard for it! Now, I wasn't nominated for any of these awards, but that doesn't mean I don't have some trophies to give out -- and I'll even be offering bundles at a 30% discount! Here, let me show you...

With the Platinum Kitty Awards simply pick up your trophy and receive an ample sum of prize money! I know most people say it's just an honor to be nominated, but a cash prize always helps too, I think. If you want to take home multiple trophies, however, I recommend nabbing one of our Platinum Kitty Awards Plus packs or bundles. Opening one of those is equivalent to opening 100 Platinum Kitty Awards all at once! You might even get lucky and receive multiple rewards: you could score up to 400 Platinum Kitty Awards at once! Drop by the shop before July 17th, 9:59 AM PST to get your trophy, guys!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!