Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Member

Jill looked at him "love u too" she said happy and smiled at him

Loyal Lover

namu picked up jill by the waist andleaned her on his own waist. he let out a hapy little chirped. he slwoly kissed her neck

Clean Member

Jill looked at him and smiled her wings move and her tail wrap around his hand

Loyal Lover

namu chirp again as he felt jills hand as he gently flapped his wangis to get to his camp site

Clean Member

Jill looked at him and smiled as he wings went back in and her tail. she kiss him seeing she was really happy "I love u" she said

Loyal Lover

"i love you more." name said as he gnelty try to open the small tent. he seemed to have troble as he kissed jills lips nack and collor

Clean Member

Jill help him out and hug him as he kiss her seeing she was really happy

Loyal Lover

namu gently layed jill down as he kissed her body. he seemed happy as he stared deeply in to jills eyes.
{time skip}}
namu lay his on jill chest sweating and panting. he smiled as he traced jill mucle lines softly with his finger

Clean Member

Jill smiled at him seeing she was about to fall asleep seeing it took alot out of her. "you were good" she said

Loyal Lover

namu smiled. "i had help. are you hungry." he said as he sat up and wipe the sweat from his face.

Clean Member

Jill looked at him "yea" she said as she sit up but feel like she need to take a nap but try not to show it.

Loyal Lover

namu picked out some sweet rice bals and scooted him self close to jill and hand her on rice ball with a kiss. there is two mow nights of the full moon." he said gently

Clean Member

Jill looked at him and kiss back as she eat the rice ball happy. She got up and hides scares all over her back. "I did not know moon can stay full like that." She said

Loyal Lover

"times are dark these days every thing uncertain now. i even question the noblu rujis plan at this point." namu said as he layed back spreading his wings. the massive blood black scar soing on his side

Clean Member

Jill looked at him "I take it that you where hurt too." she said and looked at his wings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff