Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
gaia_nitemareleft So, I really want the full set to Kisetsu Acceleration and I tell him it's never going to happen, he says you never know maybe people will be generous.. gaia_nitemareright

gaia_nitemareleft So I decided to write this post with a question for you~~~ gaia_nitemareright

gaia_nitemareleft Do you think that the chances of someone being generous to me with this matter are there? ** <<I've been awake all night. orz>> gaia_nitemareright

its likely you never know!

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
KitsuneHASH

gaia_nitemareleft You know he started that line with that too and that's how this started. gaia_nitemareright
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
KitsuneHASH

gaia_nitemareleft You know he started that line with that too and that's how this started. gaia_nitemareright
yush i was gifted stuff i never thought would happen, and all in 1 day :3

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
KitsuneHASH
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
KitsuneHASH

I've been gifted things of the shocking before too but the thing is those were gifts that were more reasonable the 17bil a piece.
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
KitsuneHASH
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
KitsuneHASH

I've been gifted things of the shocking before too but the thing is those were gifts that were more reasonable the 17bil a piece.
yea the full sets kinda crazy to think 1 person will give you but i can see getting a 17bil gift i got a 12bil gift razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff