Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Rogue

So, we all have that character in Skyrim we hate. You probably have several actually, just like me. And of course, like every great hero of Tamriel, killing these pesky NPCs is the clear solution, but sometimes that just isn't enough to calm the fire of rage in your heart... and that is when you need to think of some way to really extract your revenge, before killing them (or they are the dreaded essential NPC assholes... Maven, I'm looking at you).

So, do any of you have a good ideas for revenge, be it bloody or fun loving? I have a few, like stealing their clothes in public (as I did with Mogrul and his slitthery bodyguard), or breaking into their house (and pockets) to steal all that they own, from their jewelled gold neckless to their last wooden bowl and throw in the river (as dear Maven was a victim of). I also have a list of more disturbing ways of revenge, one of them contaning the formula on how to drive someone to madness, but I'm afraid someone would yell at me if I posted them so casually, so I'll write it up for ya if you're interested, since I don't hold all the blame then.

Dedicated Loiterer

Maven doesn't have a family anymore. Or much of a hold really, almost everyone's dead. Given almost everyone's dead everywhere at this point.

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
biggrin Put buckets on thier heads and rob,em out from goods.
Oh and slaughter chickens for your enjoyment.

Witty Rogue

Ruff Rabbit
Maven doesn't have a family anymore. Or much of a hold really, almost everyone's dead. Given almost everyone's dead everywhere at this point.

After I've done all the quest's, I've decided to take revenge on every person I hate in Skyrim.... Mavenwill be my first. C8 (Seriously though, Ingun is about the only one who doesn't suck in this family. XD)

Witty Rogue

Pablo1989
biggrin Put buckets on thier heads and rob,em out from goods.
Oh and slaughter chickens for your enjoyment.

Ahh, one of my favourite past times in Skyrim... untill you get level 100 on sneak and can literally crouch in front of a guard and they don't see you. XD Seriously, that exact thing happened to me today. Maybe those guards should stop wearing those helmets, you apparently can't see the ground with those.

Dedicated Loiterer

tuwas1
Ruff Rabbit

After I've done all the quest's, I've decided to take revenge on every person I hate in Skyrim.... Mavenwill be my first. C8 (Seriously though, Ingun is about the only one who doesn't suck in this family. XD)

I mostly just take out my anger over broken quests on random NPCs. The only thing left of Solitude is Nester Eagle-eye and a pile of naked corpses.

Aged Recycler

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Cleared all the guards and pretty much murdered every one in charge of Markarth. Seriously, ******** Markarth. Though seriously spamming a bajillion mudcrabs in that city was worth those crashes.

Aged Recycler

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ruff Rabbit
tuwas1
Ruff Rabbit

I mostly just take out my anger over broken quests on random NPCs. The only thing left of Solitude is Nester Eagle-eye and a pile of naked corpses.

> Harming Solitude

You Fiend!

Dedicated Loiterer

Toastgineer
Ruff Rabbit
tuwas1
Ruff Rabbit

> Harming Solitude

You Fiend!

I'm a spider-flinging fire-breathing orc, if I were not a fiend at this point I'd think something was seriously wrong Solitude is my second least favorite place

Aged Recycler

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ruff Rabbit
Toastgineer
Ruff Rabbit
tuwas1
Ruff Rabbit

> Harming Solitude

You Fiend!

I'm a spider-flinging fire-breathing orc, if I were not a fiend at this point I'd think something was seriously wrong Solitude is my second least favorite place

Not fiendish enough, unless you dual fling some other monstrosities, then maybe. You damned Stormcloak rebel
disintegrate them with the Reanimate Corpse glitch

Dedicated Loiterer

Toastgineer
Ruff Rabbit
Toastgineer
Ruff Rabbit
tuwas1
Ruff Rabbit

> Harming Solitude

You Fiend!

Not fiendish enough, unless you dual fling some other monstrosities, then maybe. You damned Stormcloak rebel

Sometimes I accidentally fling my items because I forget how the inventory works.
I actually fought for the empire because flipping a coin told me to.

User Image

Shameless Enabler

When I have 2 NPCs I hate, I'll rob one of them blind down to the last fork.

Then I'll sneak into the other's house and throw all the robbed goods around haphazardly. Then I'll try and lure some guards in.

Also, every time someone hired thugs or assassins to get me, I'd keep the note that incriminated them. At some point, I would reverse pickpocket the person to give them the note - this was my warning that I knew what they had done and would be coming back for revenge. Then the next time I saw them, I'd kill them.

Vermillion Bibliophile

It's very simple. You take Lydia as high up the mountain as you can and position her near the edge and Fus Roh Da.

I have other methods, but that's just because I really really really hate Lydia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff