All that matters is if you like your avi c:

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Selective Participant
Oh dear.
Wow, I love your avi. Not just because it's worth a lot, but it's very well put together. I don't see a lot of male avatars that I like, but yours is lovely!

you don't need tons of gold to have a good looking avi.
how is mine? :p

Kawaii Star

Don't worry about those things, just be happy with what you have, and make it the way you want it to be. That really is the most important thing!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
-S p a z z c a k e s-
Selective Participant
Oh dear.
Wow, I love your avi. Not just because it's worth a lot, but it's very well put together. I don't see a lot of male avatars that I like, but yours is lovely!

o///o Thank you so much! blaugh I like yours as well. It's very adorable. Almost, Chibi like! 4laugh 4laugh

Eloquent Elder

My avi is way over that amount, but its only because of the headphones. I didnt even try to make mine look pretty, I just wanted to show off the dogs I had lol

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Owl Hug
Don't worry about those things, just be happy with what you have, and make it the way you want it to be. That really is the most important thing!

-Owl hugs- surprised So kawai! heart heart

Thieving Rogue

11,850 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Everyone been through this phase of yours, just gotta suck it up and find more items to stuck on.
I just made mine using what I have and a just few item that I just bought.
kitsunen
how is mine? :p
I like it! The red hair seems a little imbalanced because there's so much of it, but that's honestly just me being nit picky to find some sort of critique. I hate just saying "yep looks good!", as I feel like it seems disingenuous. It looks great.

Beloved Browser

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tongue out
literally dont ever give a ******** bout that s**t
wit enough gcash u 2 can be worth billions of golden pixels

Kawaii Star

Selective Participant
Owl Hug

*snuggle* whee

Perriera
My avi is way over that amount, but its only because of the headphones. I didnt even try to make mine look pretty, I just wanted to show off the dogs I had lol
Aaaaah! You have the samoyed item! You lucky duck, haha. I love samoyeds, they're big babies. I like your avatar, though. Dogs are adorable.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Owl Hug
Selective Participant
Owl Hug

*snuggle* whee

-snuggles- Amg, Snuggles! emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out